Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Also, don't you think I'd simply claim "nurse" if I was scum? Why bother trying to make something sound like JiF? If I'm truly playing off his reveal, it would be logical to just claim nurse. Not sure how people seem to be missing that point. Definitely more than 1 scum on my train -- waaayyyy too opportunistic based on the logic that I just laid out.

I'm with ya bro...dont really get the big stink. I'm under the impression there is probably numerous nurse roles in this game...total hunch, just basing that off of playing the hospital and we have 2 nurse reveals...but I buy it. Just dont get it which I guess is the point of only revealing your character.

My top lynch candidates are...

JC - I think he slipped. CTM did something similar last game, got no pressure for it because of other distractions and ended up winning the game.

Ape - think he's driving conspiracy theories and spinning. Typical Ape play, but gut instincts says its coming from a different place.

Slats - bandwagon voting all game long

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this serious? No sh*t he was run up first, that is exactly what the entire point of my post was. I think I made it pretty clear I wasn't too worried about two nurse reveals in this game, but given the discussion of it I wanted to comment on it, and everything I said in that post was 100% accurate, so get over it. You've been hanging around here too long man, you're getting a little hyper-sensitive.

Haha. Don't you call me bitch, bitch. That was my first thought when I read this post. :)

My top lynch candidates are...

JC - I think he slipped. CTM did something similar last game, got no pressure for it because of other distractions and ended up winning the game.

Ape - think he's driving conspiracy theories and spinning. Typical Ape play, but gut instincts says its coming from a different place.

Slats - bandwagon voting all game long

That's pretty funny considering that everyone of your favorites is a case started by someone else - mostly Hess.

Carry on.

That's pretty funny considering that everyone of your favorites is a case started by someone else - mostly Hess.

Carry on.

Huh? I havent seen a case on you or ape...and the JC case makes sense for reasons I've stated. Not sure what you are talking about...you're shamelessly bandwagoning...I'm playing the game.

Also, don't you think I'd simply claim "nurse" if I was scum? Why bother trying to make something sound like JiF? If I'm truly playing off his reveal, it would be logical to just claim nurse. Not sure how people seem to be missing that point. Definitely more than 1 scum on my train -- waaayyyy too opportunistic based on the logic that I just laid out.

Oh yeah, you've DEFINITELY been here too long, you've officially reached the "anyone who thinks I could be scum must be scum!" point. The funny thing is I still don't see your reveal as overly scummy, but your attempts to defend it are weak as hell. Saying scum would just claim "nurse" is certainly not a guarantee, considering it would absolutely reek of BS scum reveal for the exact reasons you're saying that's what you would have done as scum. Plus if it turns out everyone else who was a nurse had a more specific role than that, it would only be a matter of time before your own reveal did you in. Of course we could argue that back and forth all day in WIFOM circles, but I just don't see how it's definitive evidence of your alignment either way.

Although my favorite part is that in a 16 player game we're looking at probably 4 scum and according to you at least half of them are looking to come after you on day one. You do realize yours isn't even the biggest train going, right? If anything JC's train, if he is town, would be far away the most opportunistic. With his comments he's basically given scum a free pass to jump onto that train with a built-in excuse. Just remember that this game isn't all about you, we all know it's all about the Ape.

I could lynch Monkey, Slats, or JiF today. Oh SMC too. I could def lynch him. And Smash is a maybe. Although I would probably hammer anyone of you in a heartbeat if your defense sucks. But I think Verb is making some decent sense here.

Go figure that as a mod this is the same guy who had the quickest deadlines ever in JN mafia and kept telling me how he was getting tired of waiting around and wanted to kill more people. :-P

Huh? I havent seen a case on you or ape...and the JC case makes sense for reasons I've stated. Not sure what you are talking about...you're shamelessly bandwagoning...I'm playing the game.

If you haven't seen it, then you should stop skimming and read. Hess voted me and Ape, and claims we're both scum. I'm hoping we have a bet, but you can never be sure with him.

The only bandwagon vote I cast was on Verb to move him to L2 to get his reluctant reveal, then I unvoted. I was the lone cote on Smash for a while, then voted JC shortly after being amongst the first to talk about his potential "slip." If anything, people bandwagoned on my comments there, not the other way around.

You're not paying attention, Chief.

Actually, that first post is true - I said head nurse and not chief nurse. The post slats had made right after saying he'd believe it more if it had been head nurse stuck with me and I put that into my post. Whatever. Point is that I guess I could see either a head/chief/whatever nurse, but that isn't my character.

Speaking of which, you ****ers are leaving out a word in my character reveal: I'm an in-charge nurse. I don't know if that is different than simply a "charge" nurse, but it's part of my character description.

Not me. I pointed this out earlier in thread, when Jetscode started spouting poop about "Charger Nurse" and "Anasthetiologist Nurses" and JIF putting people to sleep...

Hess has voted me twice, and bet $5 that both me and Slats are scum. How are you "playing the game" if you aren't even paying attention?

If you haven't seen it, then you should stop skimming and read. Hess voted me and Ape, and claims we're both scum. I'm hoping we have a bet, but you can never be sure with him.

The only bandwagon vote I cast was on Verb to move him to L2 to get his reluctant reveal, then I unvoted. I was the lone cote on Smash for a while, then voted JC shortly after being amongst the first to talk about his potential "slip." If anything, people bandwagoned on my comments there, not the other way around.

You're not paying attention, Chief.

Everyone of your votes has been a bandwagon.

Hess has voted me twice, and bet $5 that both me and Slats are scum. How are you "playing the game" if you aren't even paying attention?

Ha! You consider what Hess had done as "casing"? Thats what Slats said...sorry...I dont...dude has voted for everyone in the game so far. He's not "casing" anyone.

Should have known that I would have to answer for listing you 2. Slats is the biggest omgus player ever and you couldnt possibly resist responding to someone who mentions your name.

Ha! You consider what Hess had done as "casing"? Thats what Slats said...sorry...I dont...dude has voted for everyone in the game so far. He's not "casing" anyone.

Should have known that I would have to answer for listing you 2. Slats is the biggest omgus player ever and you couldnt possibly resist responding to someone who mentions your name.

I've voted for You, Primate, Slats and Verb. OMG totally pay attention MAN!!!

I'm not gonna argue with you. If you're scum, it will become painfully obvious sooner rather than later. Right now I suspect you're just showing off your typically awesome scum hunting skillz.

So now it's JiF vs Slats?

Ok, check that one off the list

/looks over at CTM and Pac

Ok you two are up next.And slats, save some energy for the monkey.

In all seriousness though, with the deadline looming I am fine leaving my vote where it is. This game seems like it'll be played more or less based on who we feel is playing the scummiest. For me JC fits that bill. I'll try to make an effort at being here a little more today with the deadline.

Official Vote Count: Day 1

Pac (1) - Vic,

AVM (2) - BG, jc,

Verb (4) - CTM, SMC, Smash, AVM

Nolder (1) - PAC

JC1 (6) - Ape, Slats, Verb, Sharrow, JiF, Vic

BG (1) - Nae

Ape (1) - Hess

Remember. Deadline today. In about 5 hours. I have a lot of work to do tonight.

I don't think JC was a slip, if he's scum, he's a lawyer and wouldn't be thinking a nurse was scum.. maybe third party but probably a townie who didn't read everything..

So you think Verb is a better choice for today?

Archived