Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now your acting all townie? Jeesh... :blink:

I'm not acting... I've knowingly played a very townie D1, just because I voted you you may not see it that way... but I really gave nobody a reason to vote me.

My train was 2 omgus votes from you and nae, and a bunch of opportunistic bullsh*t and laziness.

No, I fake claimed nurses aide so as not to become a NK target... I wanted to appear harmless to scum, but my mistake was putting too much faith in you guys to use your brains. "Oh I think Nae is scummy, but I'll vote Ape" ******* pathetic.

y

Relax there buddy, I just got caught up and believed your reveal...obviously. lol But me thinks you waited a little too long to reveal the "truth".

That being said, you didnt play it well IMO. Good intent, bad execution...pretty much your mo. ;-)

I was down for RL if it was a real RL because we haven't seen it. Would have been funny.

This is something else though.. A mod making an executive decision that goes against everything we've ever done on the site the last 4 years or however long we've been doing this. That takes away the lols from it.

For some reason I remember playing a Doggin game where he allowed an unvote to count after the hammer vote? Hmmm. Either way, stop being a turd Pac. Its really not a big deal and I'd say the result was actually perfect. We drop someone we never even met, got his alignment and we have more time to digest the Apes "real" reveal. lol

If you dont believe the Ape, you can still lynch him, which might bring double the lulz...kinda like when you were lynched twice. Besides, this is great poo ammunition to throw at the Ape.

I'm not acting... I've knowingly played a very townie D1, just because I voted you you may not see it that way... but I really gave nobody a reason to vote me.

My train was 2 omgus votes from you and nae, and a bunch of opportunistic bullsh*t and laziness.

9 players didnt see it that way. lmfao

For some reason I remember playing a Doggin game where he allowed an unvote to count after the hammer vote? Hmmm. Either way, stop being a turd Pac. Its really not a big deal and I'd say the result was actually perfect. We drop someone we never even met, got his alignment and we have more time to digest the Apes "real" reveal. lol

If you dont believe the Ape, you can still lynch him, which might bring double the lulz...kinda like when you were lynched twice. Besides, this is great poo ammunition to throw at the Ape.

I'm as calm as a leaf on a babbling brook you homo. I just didn't like the decision - and still don't.

Why don't you go ride your Big Wheel and leave me alone.

WTF happen... I'm at the track.. Drunk and just lost more then PAC makes mowing 1 million lawns... Hahahaha

Monkey lied, made the worst fake reveal of all time but the funniest part he still doesn't even see it, probably b/c he's scum and Jackmod got him off the hook but only modkilled a roleless townie as fair compensation in return.

Monkey lied, made the worst fake reveal of all time but the funniest part he still doesn't even see it, probably b/c he's scum and Jackmod got him off the hook but only modkilled a roleless townie as fair compensation in return.

I don't hate you or slats... And anyone possesing breasts ( Dan/jvor, jif, crusher, Mae, lil)

No, he's the Town Doc. How could he die?

Single most important player in the game. Praise Allah that the mod saw fit to protect us from our our foolishness and save the monkey himself. Don't know how we'll get thru the rest of the game without Nolder, though. That guy's a rock.

Single most important player in the game. Praise Allah that the mod saw fit to protect us from our our foolishness and save the monkey himself. Don't know how we'll get thru the rest of the game without Nolder, though. That guy's a rock.

You've been convincingly town all the sudden.

I agree with Pac that that was kinda bad.. but I've ****ed up as a mod before too and had to do something similar to make up for it. At least it ended up taking out someone who hasn't been able to post yet anyways and he had no role so meh. At the end of the day it's just a game and sh*t happens. Nolder I hope you are able to join us for a future game. Sorry that you weren't able to get in this one.

Who the hell is Mae?

he's soooooo drunk so it was an inadvertent typo.. that wild n crazy CTM.

right about now he's got a lamp shade on his head and is singing happy birthday to a 60 year old.

he's soooooo drunk so it was an inadvertent typo.. that wild n crazy CTM.

right about now he's got a lamp shade on his head and is singing happy birthday to a 60 year old.

Oh. I see. Well I no longer feel bad for typing out CMT for him a few times. Sucks that he couldn't handle that wine cooler though.

Omg.. I'm late for only uncles 60th birfday dinner... Being a 36 year old noodle dancong hippy **** up doesnot pay

Soon it will be happy barfday Uncle.

need more CTM posts tonight when he peaks. er Pukes (whichever comes first)

Sorry for not being around for the madness guys. sh*t got crazy at the end of the day at work, which involved a lot of people much more important than I around and making mafia contributions a tad difficult. Then I got home to find my refrigerator to be ******* dead, which was just awesome, so this is the first time I'm getting on. All things considered, I have to agree that while the whole thing was a mess, getting rid of the one guy who still hadn't shown up and getting role / alignment has to be considered a win.

I thought it was in the best interests of the town... you going and ******* yourself would also be in the best interests of town.

While I agree with some of your points regarding this day one, you really need to put an end to this lying about your role horsesh*t. JVOR pulls it off once and now you try it every damn game. What possible reason does anyone have to ever believe your reveals, even if they actually believe you to be town?

Archived