Strickland coming back

Lupz27

Nice. Lito Shepard next? Hahaha... I like this signing actually, even if he's just a camp body. Smart move, didn't overpay for him. Better than Drew Coleman.

And now Phillip Buchanon just wrote on twitter deciding between Jets Skins and Vikings.

That would solve the CB position, then need veteran DE, S, and WR and I'll be happy.

+1

If he can stay on the field, I'm 100% in favor. Didn't know he was a FA... ?

It's funny this whole Jets craze is very quite today fan wise it's like we lost the SB or something when we didn't get Nnamdi guys need to shake that hangover feeling and get in board. Even if it's to be critical of non deals or how things were handled.

And now Phillip Buchanon just wrote on twitter deciding between Jets Skins and Vikings.

That would solve the CB position, then need veteran DE, S, and WR and I'll be happy.

Buchanon + Strickland would tell me that they're ready for Wilson to start. That's a big turnaround from their original plan. :unsure:

Buchanon + Strickland would tell me that they're ready for Wilson to start. That's a big turnaround from their original plan. :unsure:

You used a 1st round pick on him might as well find out. Also Rex trusted Strickland to start the AFC championship game in 09 and do believe the Colts started moving the ball better after he got hurt in that game.

IMO this is a big deal. Name the nickel CB for the last 2 teams to lead the NFL in pass D. Yup Donald Strickland.

IDGAF about Donald Strickland. Wake me up when we resign Braylon or Cromartie. :mellow:

I'd actually prefer Strickland to Cromartie.

If we pay Cro 10 mil, I'm boycotting the season. Couldn't pony up 12 for Aso, but pay 10 for Cro. Cro was terrible down the stretch last year.

Let Wilson start, Buchanon at nickel. And I love Strickland's toughness, he's just about the exact opposite of Cro when it comes to supporting against the run.

IDGAF about Donald Strickland. Wake me up when we resign Braylon or Cromartie. :mellow:

Looks like you will be a sleep for ever neither are coming back get over it and get on board with who we bring in. Your a good fan DLJ come on Jets baby.

Archived