S.O.J.

SoFlaJets

same old Jimmy-not worried about us not getting the shutdown corner in Aomugha because we already HAVE the best CB in the league. S.O.J. Not worried about us not getting Cullen Jenkins because Sione is just as good. S.O.J. Not worried if we don't resign Braylon Edwards or if he goes to Miami because we'll either sign Plaxico or Malcolm Floyd and Edwards will be trying to catch passes from Chad Henne or Matt Moore. S.O.J. will just trust in the process and trust in Mike Tannenbaum's ability to get us what we need before opening day and trusting in Rex Ryan to field a top-5 defense with or withOUT Cromartie.

You may not be worried but i am.

there's still a month and a half until opening day-Tannenbaum knows his sh*t-we lost out on Aso and I'm glad now we have $$$ to spread around and put together a stronger TEAM-not just a strong CB corps

same old Jimmy-not worried about us not getting the shutdown corner in Aomugha because we already HAVE the best CB in the league. S.O.J. Not worried about us not getting Cullen Jenkins because Sione is just as good. S.O.J. Not worried if we don't resign Braylon Edwards or if he goes to Miami because we'll either sign Plaxico or Malcolm Floyd and Edwards will be trying to catch passes from Chad Henne or Matt Moore. S.O.J. will just trust in the process and trust in Mike Tannenbaum's ability to get us what we need before opening day and trusting in Rex Ryan to field a top-5 defense with or withOUT Cromartie.

I'm with you, Jimmy. Haven't lost faith in Tanny just yet, although I will admit I'm a bit concerned that at the moment, we're not as talented as we were last season. But that could still change, so I'll wait to pass judgment.

IMO,

Best available CB = Cromartie

Best available WR = Braylon

Would like to see both wearing green.

Hopefully Tanny's holdout and some of the other teams signing alternatives will bring price down for Jets so that we can get both.

LOL Jimmy! If I only had a quarter for every time you have typed ''Im through with this god damn team'' the past 5 or 6 years :rl: I would have eleventy billion dollars by now.

I love ya man. oh the trials and tribulations (what does that mean anyways?) of being a Jets fan. ;)

LOL Jimmy! If I only had a quarter for every time you have typed ''Im through with this god damn team'' the past 5 or 6 years :rl: I would have eleventy billion dollars by now.

I love ya man. oh the trials and tribulations (what does that mean anyways?) of being a Jets fan. ;)

I know I know but I am changing Jim-I think we're in pretty good hands the past few years with Tannenbaum (with Woody's money) being given some rope and now with Rex Ryan running the ship I haven't felt this good since when we first got Parcells-you know, when HE was a still a good football guy-we're going to be OK

I know I know but I am changing Jim-I think we're in pretty good hands the past few years with Tannenbaum (with Woody's money) being given some rope and now with Rex Ryan running the ship I haven't felt this good since when we first got Parcells-you know, when HE was a still a good football guy-we're going to be OK

How many Jimmy's are on this f#$%ing board? :)

will just trust in the process and trust in Mike Tannenbaum's ability to get us what we need before opening day and trusting in Rex Ryan to field a top-5 defense with or withOUT Cromartie.

Trust?

I was unaware you (or any of us) had the abillity to change anything in regards to the Jets activities and choices.

If you have no power to change anything, what option is there other than trust? Would it be different in any way if you didn't trust, or stopped being a fan?

Of course you trust. Or not. Doesn't matter one way or the other, the Jets could care less if you trust, or I don't trust, or vice versa.

They will do whatever they want, for whatever reasons they want, and the outcome will be what it will be.

Do you think your trust will result in an extra win or two? Will someone elses lack of trust cause a loss?

No?

No.

But hey, I'm glad you trust. B):P;)

Trust?

I was unaware you (or any of us) had the abillity to change anything in regards to the Jets activities and choices.

If you have no power to change anything, what option is there other than trust? Would it be different in any way if you didn't trust, or stopped being a fan?

Of course you trust. Or not. Doesn't matter one way or the other, the Jets could care less if you trust, or I don't trust, or vice versa.

They will do whatever they want, for whatever reasons they want, and the outcome will be what it will be.

Do you think your trust will result in an extra win or two? Will someone elses lack of trust cause a loss?

No?

No.

Glad you cleared that up.

I was just about to call Tanny, but I think I'll go slit my wrist instead. :)

Actually, I think the Jets are being smart by letting Cromartie and Edwards shop around. If they truly want to play for the Jets they will take a discount. Edwards really needs to take a discount because Goodel will likely suspend him for the first few games.

The Jets FO is playing hardball and thats the way you do it.

Trust?

No?

No.

You just took most of the fun of being a Jets message board fan away. Thanks... Thanks a whole lot. :D

Archived