Patrick Willis to Eagles?

bLguerriero1

ALLsportsINTEL Rich Smith

@

@azc26 Just received a phone call from a source that Eagles are in contact with 49ers on a Samuel for Willis trade picks would be involved.

NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis.

Multiple sources now reporting that Patrick Willis to the Philadelphia Eagles for Asante Samuel talks becoming a possibility.

@

@chrismedina It would be Samuel and possibly the 2nd rd pick picked up in the Kolb trade.

Lot of responses to Patrick Willis for Asante Samuel and picks rumor, i reported a rumor from a contact its not a definite its a possibility

ATTENTION once again to the people responding to the Willis/Samuels rumor, its a rumor, i post rumors just as much as facts, RELAX.

Asante Samuel Patrick Willis were the names that 2 contacts mentioned, also said picks would be involved if it happened, far fetched agreed

i hope this is just another charlie burk, because this has been making me sick

@

@azc26 Just received a phone call from a source that Eagles are in contact with 49ers on a Samuel for Willis trade picks would be involved.

NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis.

Multiple sources now reporting that Patrick Willis to the Philadelphia Eagles for Asante Samuel talks becoming a possibility.

@

@chrismedina It would be Samuel and possibly the 2nd rd pick picked up in the Kolb trade.

Lot of responses to Patrick Willis for Asante Samuel and picks rumor, i reported a rumor from a contact its not a definite its a possibility

ATTENTION once again to the people responding to the Willis/Samuels rumor, its a rumor, i post rumors just as much as facts, RELAX.

Asante Samuel Patrick Willis were the names that 2 contacts mentioned, also said picks would be involved if it happened, far fetched agreed

i hope this is just another charlie burk, because this has been making me sick

I really cant wait for the season to start. I think it should be a rule that if a thread is based off rumor it better be Jet related. And this Charlie Burk guy is a tool.

Who the **** is Rich Smith? This is the dumbest twitter sh*t rumor yet and that's saying a lot

hahaha dmc u gotta change that picture cuz i see it and i think ur that charlie guy talkin sh*t

but i hope ur right, i went to school in pa so all my buddies are eagles fans and i cant stand them

Archived