If # 3 WR is our biggest issue this season

Jetsfan80

We're going to be just fine.

I thought safety was our biggest concern? Did bringing back Pool fix it? If it did, and the Jets upcoming decision on what to do with our remaining salary cap is the biggest issue on the table, we're Super Bowl bound.

As for me, I'm going to concern myself with the following issues far more than the # 3 WR "controversy":

* Sanchez's development in his 3rd year

* Whether or not Tom Moore can make Schottenheimer a competent OC

* Our new faces on the D-Line replacing Ellis and Pryce and exceeding expectations

* Shonn Greene's ability to handle the primary RB duties

* The pass rush

Our ENTIRE wr group is a concern. #1 is real close to getting suspended for the entire season, #2 is a late 30's vet that hasn't played a down in years and so is a huge injury risk. #3 is non-existent.

We may be looking at Jeremy Kerley as our #1, Turner #2 and McKnight #3 before too long...

Our ENTIRE wr group is a concern. #1 is real close to getting suspended for the entire season, #2 is a late 30's vet that hasn't played a down in years and so is a huge injury risk. #3 is non-existent.

We may be looking at Jeremy Kerley as our #1, Turner #2 and McKnight #3 before too long...

How is that any different than last year? Both Holmes and Edwards were one screw-up away from a 4 or more game suspension.

Santonio Holmes has 50,000,000 reasons not to smoke weed. He can buy Amsterdam when he retires. Spend his winters in Uruguay. This is really not an issue.

Santonio Holmes has 50,000,000 reasons not to smoke weed. He can buy Amsterdam when he retires. Spend his winters in Uruguay. This is really not an issue.

But what about our downfield blocking?!!! And how can you say we are fine when our evil FO continues to cut people who are ridiculously average players for players who are better and healthier but come from another team?!!!!!

You're not happy, what else is new?

But what about our downfield blocking?!!! And how can you say we are fine when our evil FO continues to cut people who are ridiculously average players for players who are better and healthier but come from another team?!!!!!

I didn't say my theory was without holes.

We're going to be just fine.

I thought safety was our biggest concern? Did bringing back Pool fix it? If it did, and the Jets upcoming decision on what to do with our remaining salary cap is the biggest issue on the table, we're Super Bowl bound.

As for me, I'm going to concern myself with the following issues far more than the # 3 WR "controversy":

* Sanchez's development in his 3rd year

* Whether or not Tom Moore can make Schottenheimer a competent OC

* Our new faces on the D-Line replacing Ellis and Pryce and exceeding expectations

* Shonn Greene's ability to handle the primary RB duties

* The pass rush

Well hello there common sense and reason, where have you been lately?

The number 3 who you claim is non existant had 100 less yards and the same amount of TDs last year as your savior Braylon Edwards.

The number 3 who you claim is non existant had 100 less yards and the same amount of TDs last year as your savior Braylon Edwards.

But he's old and stuff.

Seriously though, I can see concern over Plax but Tanny has always operated with this high-risk/high-reward sort of system. Think about last year:

-LT old and over the hill

-JT old and over the hill

-Santonio was a jerk

-Braylon continued acting like an idiot

-Cromartie character issues

And he hit on most of those. What if he had whiffed? I fail to see why people are flipping out, this is how he does work and I for one, am ok with it as long as this team produces results.

Again, it's me and Visa that are the idiots here right? Yet Mason isn't even on this team and you all keep talking him up as if he's our slot receiver. HE ISN'T!

I'm pretty sure it's you and visa who have beaten this particular dead horse into submission.

Tell you what, should Braylon really screw up and get cut from the '9ers before the opener, how about we revisit resigning him then? I figure that's a 50-50 shot.

I'm pretty sure it's you and visa who have beaten this particular dead horse into submission.

Tell you what, should Braylon really screw up and get cut from the '9ers before the opener, how about we revisit resigning him then? I figure that's a 50-50 shot.

Sure, we can revisit resigning him at that point. We can try to figure out whether $1 million was worth a gamble on a guy that matched Santonio's alleged $10 million production last year. Sound good?

Sure, we can revisit resigning him at that point. We can try to figure out whether $1 million was worth a gamble on a guy that matched Santonio's alleged $10 million production last year. Sound good?

Definitely!

Look forward to your next Braylon post as soon as he gets cut by the '9ers!

Bring back Faneca!

so you are saying santonios numbers wouldent have been better if he played the first four games, or somehow braylon somehow would get numbers magicly added? Put down the bong and step away slowley. Everything will be fine

Yeah and Santonio only needed 75% of the amount of games to do it.

Viscious89x

You cant have a civil discussion in any thread without bashing me. This thread alone proves my point. Im in your head and you have issues beyond this forum board.

#3 WR should be a concern for all of us.

If Derrick Mason is landed. Please elaborate on this point.

Archived