Trash Talk: The Dolphins won't make the playoffs again

Vicious89x

Each division is literally a two team race before the season even starts... I can't think of any year before that has had such an obvious difference in talent between teams.

Jets/pats

Chargers/chiefs

Steelers/ravens

Colts/texans

Hell, its going to be hard for the jets to make the playoffs.

Each division is literally a two team race before the season even starts... I can't think of any year before that has had such an obvious difference in talent between teams.

Jets/pats

Chargers/chiefs

Steelers/ravens

Colts/texans

The bills have made awesome signings and will totally make the playoffs. BANK ON IT.

Jets/pats

Chargers/chiefs

Steelers/ravens

Colts/texans

The Jags will have their say in the AFC South.

Trash talk:

The Jets will fall flat on their face as Rex Ryan goes 0/3 in Super Bowl predictions.

Yes, I'm saying you miss the playoffs this year, too.

Of course your saying that. Your a Dolphins fan. Thats the kinda stuff you say. You actually said it the last two years. I like when you say it.

There is no way the Jets don't regress.

1.) You had the luckiest miracle run in 2009. Two teams lay down to get you in, two kickers implode to get you to the AFC Championship game. It was a cute run, but a fluke.

2.) Last year the Jets were the most fortuitous team in the entire National Football League. Ndamukong Suh missing a PAT is why you beat the Lions, Kendall Langford and Jason Allen dropped game changing INTs in the first Miami game, Chansi Stuckey gift wrapped the Cleveland game with a fumble while in FG range in OT, Jason Allen did what he does best this time with Houston allowing everyone to beat him. I will give you the two playoff games. You outplayed Indy and New England.

3.) Damien Woody is gone. Braylon Edwards is gone. Your front 7 isn't what it once was. Your ONLY threat on offense is Santonio Holmes (do you think people are really scared of Plax and Mason?) Mark Sanchez has FIFTEEN dropped interceptions last year. FIFTEEN! ONE-FIVE! He would've been getting booed out of practices ala Henne if just half of those were caught. He's a scrub.

8-8. Accept it. Live it. Mediocrity. Welcome to the Dolphins fan's world.

1.) You had the luckiest miracle run in 2009. Two teams lay down to get you in, two kickers implode to get you to the AFC Championship game. It was a cute run, but a fluke.

2.) Last year the Jets were the most fortuitous team in the entire National Football League. Ndamukong Suh missing a PAT is why you beat the Lions, Kendall Langford and Jason Allen dropped game changing INTs in the first Miami game, Chansi Stuckey gift wrapped the Cleveland game with a fumble while in FG range in OT, Jason Allen did what he does best this time with Houston allowing everyone to beat him. I will give you the two playoff games. You outplayed Indy and New England.

3.) Damien Woody is gone. Braylon Edwards is gone. Your front 7 isn't what it once was. Your ONLY threat on offense is Santonio Holmes (do you think people are really scared of Plax and Mason?) Mark Sanchez has FIFTEEN dropped interceptions last year. FIFTEEN! ONE-FIVE! He would've been getting booed out of practices ala Henne if just half of those were caught. He's a scrub.

Wake me up when Woody starts selling parts of the teams to celebrities.

Your whole argument is "if if if if if if" if the dolphish were good people would take your team seriously and you wouldn't h ave to try to troll for a reaction.

Two years of success and all of sudden you think you're the freaking Patriots. This is why every other team thinks your a bunch of turds.

Two years of success and all of sudden you think you're the freaking Patriots. This is why every other team thinks your a bunch of turds.

No we are not the Patriots. We are the only team in their division they worry about. We are the team that kick their a$$ in the playoffs. Ask them.

Other teams wan to be us, ladies want us and animals learn to talk so they can hang with us.

I get it dolphin fans, I get it. I understand your current fixation on the Jets, it is becoming clear to us all day after day just how jealous you all are of the New York Jets.

2008 was a fairy tale year for you guys, you go from 1-15 to 11-5, and shove it in our faces by winning the division on our field to finish the season, things were looking pretty good; Brady was gone and there was no telling how good he would be when he returned, the Bills were still stuck in the basement, and the Jets had just imploded with favre leaving and mangini fired. It was clear skies for dolphin fans; finally they had a team to be proud of, a team that could actually become a rival to the patriots for AFC east supremacy. And then Rex Ryan comes along....

Rex immediately stole the spotlight, an act that got inside your players' heads as made evident by the comments from joey porter and channing crowder that offseason. And the unthinkable happens, Rex actually turns the Jets into a powerhouse after just one season as head coach while the dolphins seemed to be crashing and burning just after take off. Dolphin fans are jealous of the jets, can anyone dispute that? Dolphin fans wanted to be part of the NFL's biggest rivalry, but their team is not. Dolphins fans want their team to be on nationally televised games reveal times a season, and they are lucky to be on one, Dolphins fans wish it was their team that is the talk of the sports world, but when they're talked about its only about Chad Henne being terrible, Sparano on the hot seat, and Jeff Ireland inquiring as to the alleged sexual business practices of a players mother. And so here we have it, Dolphin fans trolling a Jets board talking about Mark Sanchez's "dropped interceptions".. what about Braylon Edwards' "dropped receptions" want to count those? Want to talk about Mark Sanchez's 5 fourth quarter comebacks last season? want to talk about him being tied with Montana for the most road playoff wins ever? Want to talk about him outplaying tom Brady in 3 of the 5 games against him? Of course not, because discussing this makes you look ridiculous, (as if talking about imaginary dropped interceptions doesn't already make you look ridiculous enough)

So stay happy dolphin fans, and take solace in the fact that you won't have to stress over your team for a while because they really will not be playing in many meaningful games for quite some time. oh yea, remember to feed your wolf and keep your fins up. :)

Wow this is pathetic, even by trolling standards. The first point I find hilarious considering how much Dolphins fans jerked each other off for winning a division that they were the third best team in but won due to injuries to the starting QBs of the two FAR better teams. Not to mention the "two teams laid down" excuse is one of the biggest indicators of crybaby nonsense as there is, especially considering that they were trading the lead back and forth with the Colts even when the starters were in, and the Jets were destroying the Bengals through the first three quarters when they had all of their starters in, which is why they eventually sat their guys, and then beat their asses again a week later. The fact that you are so pathetic that you need to try to sit there and make excuses for individual games and individual plays shows you either know absolutely nothing about football, or can't handle the fact that your team is complete dog sh*t. Should we now list all of the near miss plays that didn't go the Jets way which could have had them undefeated and winning the Super Bowl? How about all of the close calls we could discount that would have kept the Dolphins from being a 4 win team? It's beyond pathetic. But then you really wrap it up nicely to show how clueless you are by trying to use the loss of Damien Woody (who was gone for last year's playoff run) and Braylon Edwards as the reason why the Jets will suddenly be significantly worse despite the development of a number of key players, most importantly their QB.

This isn't even trolling, this is just an exhibit of a complete lack of understanding about how the NFL works, combined with a child-like tantrum of something who can't handle reality. Of course, I shouldn't expect much else from the fan of a team who sees great success on the horizon for his team who boasts the worst QB in the division by a WIIIIIIIIDE margin.

I get it dolphin fans, I get it. I understand your current fixation on the Jets, it is becoming clear to us all day after day just how jealous you all are of the New York Jets.

2008 was a fairy tale year for you guys, you go from 1-15 to 11-5, and shove it in our faces by winning the division on our field to finish the season, things were looking pretty good; Brady was gone and there was no telling how good he would be when he returned, the Bills were still stuck in the basement, and the Jets had just imploded with favre leaving and mangini fired. It was clear skies for dolphin fans; finally they had a team to be proud of, a team that could actually become a rival to the patriots for AFC east supremacy. And then Rex Ryan comes along....

Rex immediately stole the spotlight, an act that got inside your players' heads as made evident by the comments from joey porter and channing crowder that offseason. And the unthinkable happens, Rex actually turns the Jets into a powerhouse after just one season as head coach while the dolphins seemed to be crashing and burning just after take off. Dolphin fans are jealous of the jets, can anyone dispute that? Dolphin fans wanted to be part of the NFL's biggest rivalry, but their team is not. Dolphins fans want their team to be on nationally televised games reveal times a season, and they are lucky to be on one, Dolphins fans wish it was their team that is the talk of the sports world, but when they're talked about its only about Chad Henne being terrible, Sparano on the hot seat, and Jeff Ireland inquiring as to the alleged sexual business practices of a players mother. And so here we have it, Dolphin fans trolling a Jets board talking about Mark Sanchez's "dropped interceptions".. what about Braylon Edwards' "dropped receptions" want to count those? Want to talk about Mark Sanchez's 5 fourth quarter comebacks last season? want to talk about him being tied with Montana for the most road playoff wins ever? Want to talk about him outplaying tom Brady in 3 of the 5 games against him? Of course not, because discussing this makes you look ridiculous, (as if talking about imaginary dropped interceptions doesn't already make you look ridiculous enough)

So stay happy dolphin fans, and take solace in the fact that you won't have to stress over your team for a while because they really will not be playing in many meaningful games for quite some time. oh yea, remember to feed your wolf and keep your fins up. :)

Ouch. Lol wow, if that didn't drive the point home then idk what will. Bravo sir. Bravo. =D>

actually he kicked it because we got a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on the kicker on a 3 point FG attempt... without that penalty... the lions take their 3 points and we're still winning. Because of the penalty, lions got a first down and scored a touchdown they actually gained points out of the situation which led to the dramatic finish.

Good try though

I'm more worried about the Jets making it again ....I think the phins will be tough, their defense was top 5 last year I believe.

It's reasonable to worry about the Jets making it. It's even reasonable to think we probably won;t win the division cause of the Pat's. To worry about anything from the Dolphins other than their fans trying to touch your penis at their stadium is kinda silly. Least I think.

Rex is a good coach and he had a nice little run with the Jets but his attempt to fill an above average roster with stop gaps and aging veterans will soon catch up to him. How do you think signing Plaxico Burress and Derrick Mason is the right way to build a winner? He has a horrible quarterback that is lucky to still have a job, an aging stable on offense, and he always has a pretty good defense, but it's one or two injuries away every year because of the lack of depth. You will pump money into a few positions and ignore the rest of the team and this will also catch up with you.

When the Jets lose two or three games in a row and the quarterback is benched and the wheels fall off, every team in the league will laugh at you.

And no one is jealous of you. You guys haven't even won your own division in 9 years and have won it just twice in the past 40+ years.

Swap the good fortunes of the quarterbacks, and you'd probably see the Jets and Dolphins flip flopped in that stat.

Maybe if you swapped QB's. Henne is terrible. Your team tried to bring in a QB who can actually produce to replace him, and wound up with Matt Moore, instead. I think your front office might actually be worse than your QB. They're making micro-moves in he hope of keeping their jobs, but are completely sackless when it comes to doing anything real. This Reggie Bush move will not end well.

Anyway: QB - yours sucks. Four year starter in college, sat on the bench for a year in the NFL to get his sea legs. First season starting was mediocre, second year your team makes a huge splash at WR and the QB shows no improvement at all.

Meanwhile, Sanchez started 16 games in college, got thrown to the wolves as a rookie, and showed significant improvement in his second year at the helm. A guy who's saved his best play for when it counts the most - in the postseason, where he boasts a passer rating in the mid-90's (I'm too lazy to figure it out). I did figure out Henne's, though: it's 0.0.

Face it, Sanchez is on the upswing with plenty of flashes of brilliance. Henne is a JAG who dreams of one day being almost as good as Jay Fiedler.

Archived