•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Legend grows

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,478 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Keep in Sanchez for 2013...hold nose...then Johnny Football in 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n58bFRauLL4#!

Edited by Jetscode1, 25 January 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#2 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

That guy is probably worth dumping anyone who shows talent for....seriously, the Luck sweeps were nothing compared to what is coming.

#3 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,893 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Wow....I thought this was thread about part of my anatomy!

#4 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,337 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#5 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,893 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGUYpLCSbU

I cannot see the vid at work. What's it about ?

#6 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

I cannot see the vid at work. What's it about ?

I'm guessing basketball

#7 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,337 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

It's an overrated chant.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#8 T0mShane

T0mShane

Gluten for punishment

• Members
  • 26,928 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

The question that will have to be answered by teams looking to draft these pistol QBs is, if they break a leg and lose a few ticks off the 40, can they throw it well enough to compensate? RGIII can. Kaepernick can. Manziel can't. I don't know enough about Bridgewater.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#9 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,923 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

The question that will have to be answered by teams looking to draft these pistol QBs is, if they break a leg and lose a few ticks off the 40, can they throw it well enough to compensate? RGIII can. Kaepernick can. Manziel can't. I don't know enough about Bridgewater.

imagine he is a steeler or pat

he's good, right ?
“I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all.”

#10 pedro55

pedro55

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Who knows. RG3 was lousy when he was forced to just pass this year. If he isn't as fast as he once was, will he be the same QB?
Kapernick is 10 games into his career. I'm not selling this kid as some HOF QB yet. He's been impressive, and he's a big reason the 49ers might win the super bowl, but remember, with Alex Smith, the 49ers were a bad special teams fumble away from being in the super bowl. So i'm not all that sold on Kapernick over the 49ers are just one of those complete teams. They can run. They can pass. They can block. They play hard nosed defense. Their coach takes chances, makes choices, sticks with them, and makes his team have confidence in what they do.

The Redskins also had a great running attack this year. I don't know if Johnny Football will be a great NFL QB or just another college star who stunk in the NFL. He's young. He's fast. He had the advantage of surprise. Nobody knew about him. Nobody thought much of A&M. What happens once the defenses catch up to him and know who he is? It might not happen in college, but the NFL will adapt. Kapernick didn't win with his legs against Atlanta. The fear is there, but he has to be able to pass, the team has to be able to do other things.

We saw the wildcat and how it practically disappeared. We see how Tebow was a HOF champion, won a few games in the NFL, and still nobody wants him as their QB. Tebow was far better in college than Johnny Football. So we will see.

#11 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Got a little inside info from you ...which is just what I learned sawing people's knees out and putting titanium back in it's place..

RG3 is done. He won't last another full season..if you think those were some hairy leg bends last year, his first...just wait, it will be in HD too. Shanahan in turn will be done also.

#12 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Wartime Consigliere

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

bridgewater please

#13 TechJet

TechJet

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on earth in the US eastern time zone

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

The thought of Mark Sanchez and this thread is making me depress! Oh gawd!

#14 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

bridgewater please

what he said.
Tank for Teddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users