I hate myself for starting this thread

AFJF

Ask yourself this question why would they come here . There are alot of other places with better qbs to go to or to stay with there own team

One thing we can maybe look as a positive is that Decker and Thomas are good buddies. Think Demaryius was/is dating Eric Deckers wife's sister. Slightly gossipy, but hey its hope.

The Jets are going to skin the Bears this week, if there's one thing that we all know about Jay Cutler is he HATES taking shots and if the Jets hit him that way they were hitting Rodgers on Sunday Cutler will pull himself out of the game and the DLine will be on a mission this week to make amends and Wilkerson will get a couple of sacks Coples 2, pace and Richardson 1 each and 1 each from 2 LBers. That's right guys I'm calling for an 8 sack week and a Jets win

I totally agree with this.

My feeling about this has been the same since the schedule came out. If there was game in those 6 that they could win it is this one. They have to run the ball and beat the sh!t out of Cutler.

I totally agree with this.

My feeling about this has been the same since the schedule came out. If there was game in those 6 that they could win it is this one. They have to run the ball and beat the sh!t out of Cutler.

I want to see more Bilal Powell this week too Shawn-let Chris Johnson sit for a week or so and let him think that it may all be over for him as he watches Powell break off those 8 yard runs

Ask yourself this question why would they come here . There are alot of other places with better qbs to go to or to stay with there own team

To be honest I think this is just the beginning for Geno. I was a Sanchez supporter for a while until the butt fumble. That put me over the edge and broke through the homeristic mental barrier I built around him. In retrospect, Sanchez never showed even an inkling of progress. My point is barring injury, I think the Jets could be pretty good for a pretty long time if Geno  keeps moving forward. Beyond the overarching success of the team, Geno is fun to watch and at times can be electrifying. If Geno can catch fire this season, even if the team as a whole doesnt pan out, guys will want to play for the New York Jets. If Decker has a good year as well then theres no doubt in my mind guys wouldnt want to play for Rex and the Jets. I mean if a "marginal number 2" receiver could have a good year then whats stopping guys like Dez, and Demaryius.

I want to see more Bilal Powell this week too Shawn-let Chris Johnson sit for a week or so and let him think that it may all be over for him as he watches Powell break off those 8 yard runs

I second this, he looked determined out there, except for the 3rd and 5 but that was a ridiculous play call.

LL, before the season started I said if the Jets could have some luck, some breaks, some crucial calls go their way, some balls to bounce up into their arms, some dropped INTs to be caught then we could be a championship team, because that's exactly what it takes to win one-luck, breaks, and calls. Unfortunately looking at the first two weeks the Jets haven't gotten ANY of these things to happen for them and they are still 1-1. Look, I truly believe that they are going to make mincred meat out of Cutler this week and rout the Bears by 3 TDs, who knows maybe the next few weeks we get to see the Jets getting thier fair share instead of always being the other way around .

Agreed. Cutler HATES contact...hit him as much as we hit Rodgers and he will fold like a cheap suit. Jets win...and go 2-1.

LL

Archived