The JetNation Crew - Tailgating

Maxman

Wow...Max looks a lot older that i thought he did and Courtney a lot taller than i thought she did. 

Great to put a face to a screen name. Thanks for the info BP.

BANNED!

LOL -- 45 years old. But after 10 years of running this place all bets are off haha.

When you run the Jets number one fan site your pre game time is very limited. JN has come a long ways since the golden era of JN tailgating when woody johnson thumbed his nose at the skull and crossbones flag above the Harley flag atop the legendary long since gone Kingsley.

Yes I spend a lot of time yelling at people for harassing other posters. :)

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great bunch of folks, we deserve a better team, LOL

Special Thanks to Airforcejetsfan/Phil and Joe from my family :)

You have a good family. Your wife must have done an amazing job. haha.

Greenbeans is taking the next trip up to NJ with you.

You have a good family. Your wife must have done an amazing job. haha.

Greenbeans is taking the next trip up to NJ with you.

That would be great. .

I would like to have a Road Trip next year (hoping its one Joe also does)  to the AFC West away game or the Dallas away game.

That would be great. .

I would like to have a Road Trip next year (hoping its one Joe also does)  to the AFC West away game or the Dallas away game.

We need to do a site wide road trip next year. Like 100 JN regulars all pick the same trip. It would be a lot of fun!

That would be great. .

Looks like we visit houston and dallas next season. Depending on the timing of the schedule, I am interested in doing 1 of these. I am leaning more towards houston and doing a austin/houston weekend. Been looking at a houston bbq pit builder and that may be an interesting option for delivery /shakeout, doing a tailgate at a Jets/Texans game.

Get 100 Jet fans to agree on one thing-good luck with that

True. These things always fall apart when it comes time for someone to put up the money and risk of it not panning out. If the schedule works out favorably when it is released I am going to organize something. I don't care so much if I lose a few bucks on the deal, it will be fun.

I may actually organize that next year.

I don't think we need a trip organized so much as everyone agreeing to go to the same game.  Dallas would be a good one as JetFan13 said.  The road trip regulars always book early, as long as everyone is in the same city a night (or two before the game) planning a night out on the town is easy.  We get emailed from bars all the time when the Jets are on the road.  Really just need to get as many people to commit to going as possible.

Green Bay this year was the perfect one. I know a lot of people had fun there.  Life had other plans for my house this year, but next year I really do want to go to a few road games!

(Assuming the Jets play much better that is).

We're away for the giants game. It's technically a road trip

Me and Max and 124 sat together for the last Giants game in 2007. 124 was being obnoxious with his whistle and hard hat in the first half (when the Jets were winning) and was as quiet as a church mouse in the second half (when the Jets collapsed).

Max and I escaped running for our lives as 124 was the main target lol I think the Kingsley won best tailgate at that game too, which was great.

Me and Max and 124 sat together for the last Giants game in 2007. 124 was being obnoxious with his whistle and hard hat in the first half (when the Jets were winning) and was as quiet as a church mouse in the second half (when the Jets collapsed).

Max and I escaped running for our lives as 124 was the main target lol I think the Kingsley won best tailgate at that game too, which was great.

The 2nd half of that game was painful. That was one of those Jets losses that is shocking all these years later.

Archived