Everyone needs to relax

WoodyJ

Your welcome young man. I don't know if you are really young or not, but it makes me feel good when I assume you are younger than me.

I am younger than you Woody...so soak it in, brother.  Thanks for everything you've done for the Jets over your years as an owner.  It's been a blast!

Cant wait for next season and in we're just getting into the meat of this season.  That's how great of a job you're doing. 

I do. I have two of them.

Excellent! Two more would not hurt, four is one of my favorite numbers. If you think about it, a pinkie is pretty useless these days, so really a hand kind of has 4 fingers, much better number than 5, unless you want 3 more PSL's, in which case I could very quickly change my opinion on 4 vs 5.

I am younger than you Woody...so soak it in, brother.  Thanks for everything you've done for the Jets over your years as an owner.  It's been a blast!

Cant wait for next season and in we're just getting into the meat of this season.  That's how great of a job you're doing. 

The past 15 years have really been the best years of Jets football, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I can feel a string of wins coming really soon. John says we are close!

Listen, the Jets have great people in place. We are going through a rough patch, we could have easily won a few of the games we lost. We have a great GM, we have a great HC, we have a lot of great players. Are we perfect, no, but no team is perfect. We are going to get some wins the rest of the year, and next year we think we can be at least a 6 win team. Nobody is getting fired, the guys in charge are good guys, and they are not mean men. There are still plenty of PSL's available, and if you call up, you can probably get a good deal on one. Also, there is a lot of merchandise on sale on the Jets website. Check it out.

There is no way that this is a real post.

Listen, the Jets have great people in place. We are going through a rough patch, we could have easily won a few of the games we lost. We have a great GM, we have a great HC, we have a lot of great players. Are we perfect, no, but no team is perfect. We are going to get some wins the rest of the year, and next year we think we can be at least a 6 win team. Nobody is getting fired, the guys in charge are good guys, and they are not mean men. There are still plenty of PSL's available, and if you call up, you can probably get a good deal on one. Also, there is a lot of merchandise on sale on the Jets website. Check it out.

I would love if you really used this account as some much needed humor. Please get a profile pic and keep this going. Great idea LOL

Please get Amari Cooper a new Corner and Quarterback please I get tired of boasting about my team then we lose it really hurts mentally and financially if you understand

I would love if you really used this account as some much needed humor. Please get a profile pic and keep this going. Great idea LOL

Sure, I would be happy to add a profile pic, I will pick out a very handsome one. I am not sure I understand where the humor comes in however.

Never tried vaginal jelly before.

I don't have a vagina last time I checked, so I am not an expert on vaginal jelly. I do like regular jelly quite a bit however. It is very good on some toast or a bagel. Grape or strawberry are my two favorites.

I don't have a vagina last time I checked, so I am not an expert on vaginal jelly. I do like regular jelly quite a bit however. It is very good on some toast or a bagel. Grape or strawberry are my two favorites.

My apology.  I thought it was a flavor.  Damn... my bad. 

If you chalk it up to variance that didn't work out in the Jets' favor, it's not that bad. Hell, if you actually look at those games - particularly their games against the NFC North and the Pats - sh*tty variance s probably the most plausible explanation for this season to date.

This team's bad but not 1-7 bad. We've definitely been witness to worse football throughout the league and within this frachise's recent history (looking at you, 2012!).

Which makes this season frustrating. The Milliner injury is bigger than some believe but the big one is Geno. If he improved from last season and they would've been competitive.

Geno has killed them!

Geno F****** Suck. Tired of hearing about him this team really makes you wanna join a bandwagon it don't seem like its getting in anyone head of our organization they see his play and still believe in this guy. We need a new everything GM,Coach,and Owner they are all brainwashed. Favoritism does not beat Talent we got some soft as coaches and Idzik thinks he's such a genius and everyone he pick up is such a big catch

Archived