How will Brady play next year his deflate scam exposed now?

SouthernJet

You are truly special.

That is what I have been saying all along.

AGain, I have made no mention on the status of the balls in the second half other than they were inflated again.  He played better with the reinflated balls.  Do I need to translate into pig latin for you to understand this sh*t?

That makes absolutely no sense.

The Patriots practice in inclement weather and as Belichick said he pours water and other things on the ball to make it dificult.

How often do you think the Colts practice outside?

Not your best spin afso.

cheating with under inflated balls hello, you said 1st half illegal  2nd half legal

cheating with under inflated balls hello, you said 1st half illegal  2nd half legal

For the love of christ...you to?

What part of my post to disproove SOuthern's inferenc ein a Brady decline are Jets' fans not understanding?

Thank you. And I'm trying to tell Baby Huey here that it's not certain at all if the 2nd half balls were legal. Only that they "started" legal. The first ball anyway. 

You are truly special.

That is what I have been saying all along.

AGain, I have made no mention on the status of the balls in the second half other than they were inflated again.  He played better with the reinflated balls.  Do I need to translate into pig latin for you to understand this sh*t?

That makes absolutely no sense.

The Patriots practice in inclement weather and as Belichick said he pours water and other things on the ball to make it dificult.

How often do you think the Colts practice outside?

Not your best spin afso.

You bought Belichick's bullsh*t?

:rl:

cmon guys Lay off. The mental patients that are pats fans can't be just exposed to harsh reality. they need to be eased back into it. 

Belly says he has no explanation. And Brady too. 

I think we should believe them. Cause they are nice people. 

and hey at least it's not ISIS.

Archived