Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

Are you scum? 

Nyn and Lily both questioned this quote ...leelou gave no answer then they both let up and didn't carry it any further.. wonder why ? No way she can recruit to town it makes absolutely no sense at all and would end the game on one move.

Vote Leelou

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.  After catching up, Pac is truly, unquestionably a complete and utter a$$hole.  Like seriously.  What non 14 year old girl acts like that?  He's seriously one of the biggest turds I've ever seen.  If that little emo bitch grew up around me, we literally would have beat the ever living snot out of his short pudgy ass every day until he learned how to be a man.  What a ******* pussy.  He's ******* terrible at this game and gets himself lynched because of it, throws a hissy fit, shoots an obvious townie and acts like he's greater than great.  Unreal.

D1 lynch until he quits this game.  That is the only solution.  He's unbearable and makes this game miserable to play. 

Literally a human piece of sh*t. 

Nyn and Lily both questioned this quote ...leelou gave no answer then they both let up and didn't carry it any further.. wonder why ? No way she can recruit to town it makes absolutely no sense at all and would end the game on one move.

Vote Leelou

leelou - night action thing pinged big to me

You both just jumped up in scummy territory for me. 

Wow. After catching up, Pac is truly, unquestionably a complete and utter a$$hole. Like seriously. What non 14 year old girl acts like that? He's seriously one of the biggest turds I've ever seen. If that little emo bitch grew up around me, we literally would have beat the ever living snot out of his short pudgy ass every day until he learned how to be a man. What a ******* pussy. He's ******* terrible at this game and gets himself lynched because of it, throws a hissy fit, shoots an obvious townie and acts like he's greater than great. Unreal.

D1 lynch until he quits this game. That is the only solution. He's unbearable and makes this game miserable to play.

Literally a human piece of sh*t.

He's very good as scum but a total disaster when town.

I want to vote between you or Halia.

Thoughts?

You know what's amazing about Pac.  In real life, he's a soft spoken, timid, mild mannered, small man who is really just an easy going likable guy.  I guess this is the place he can come and act like the person he always wanted to be.  I'm just not sure why anyone would want be an obnoxious, self-centered, boisterous, a$$hole.  

I can vouch that this is 100% true. I played a round of golf with the guy. Went bar hopping with him. Good dude. 

Not much of a game with the ladies, but a good dude. 

well this is the second time i've posted this so ....

It was information so town who may have suspected one of the 3 people he mentioned could use it to make a better decision. I believe the three he mentioned were APE, PAC and Lily.

Solid logic from this guy who's literally not even playing the game.  

Nyn and Lily both questioned this quote ...leelou gave no answer then they both let up and didn't carry it any further.

Vote Leelou

What BS is this? She replied and then later on said she used it on Crusher and he confirmed. There's also the guilty she had on doggin'. Not saying this clears her, since there could still the possibility of recruitment..... but that could be said about pretty much any player in the game. You trying to throw crap at me and Lily is noted, though.

I can vouch that this is 100% true. I played a round of golf with the guy. Went bar hopping with him. Good dude. 

Not much of a game with the ladies, but a good dude. 

Thank you.  Unreal the way he acts on this site.  Like I said, this is the place he goes to pose as the person he wishes that he was...but I just dont get it...why would anyone want to come off as grown man trapped in a 14 year old girls body is beyond me.  What a ******* piece of sh*t.  Cant believe I was nice to that ******* pos. 

Smash's brain fart at the start of the game and the overreaction over it gave me town vibes, as stated at the time. But ever since then he pretty much disappeared. Wouldn't have bothered me as much, if it wasn't him coming out of the woodwork after Ape dies to push a lynch on Lee. Gonna have to see if when people were discussing Lee's claim on D3 he actually commented about any of it. Not liking it at all so far.

Vote Leelou

You are another idiot. She was town when she recruited me. Was Pac right? You idiots are so dense you need to kill me to prove it? She converted me you rock head.

What BS is this? She replied and then later on said she used it on Crusher and he confirmed. There's also the guilty she had on doggin'. Not saying this clears her, since there could still the possibility of recruitment..... but that could be said about pretty much any player in the game. You trying to throw crap at me and Lily is noted, though.

not throwing crap at all go back and read the thread following her post YOU questioned her then did nothing further. Would you like me to quote you cause I can do that as well.

Possibility of recruitment ? Really

Smash's brain fart at the start of the game and the overreaction over it gave me town vibes, as stated at the time. But ever since then he pretty much disappeared. Wouldn't have bothered me as much, if it wasn't him coming out of the woodwork after Ape dies to push a lynch on Lee. Gonna have to see if when people were discussing Lee's claim on D3 he actually commented about any of it. Not liking it at all so far.

Brain fart ?? people were voting before the day phase started and I pointed it out .... How in the hell is that a brain fart ? Please explain

Brain fart ?? people were voting before the day phase started and I pointed it out .... How in the hell is that a brain fart ? Please explain

It was a brain fart because it didn't actually mean anything imo. 

Would like to know too.

Recruit to town? Wouldn't someone you recruited know who the mafia is and turn them over to us? How is that a viable role?

these were the questions to which leelou answered with the same crap yet neither one of them questioned further. I thought I would save this for later in the game but now seems appropriate

Archived