Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that I really care but this is like the 3rd time that I've bid higher than someone else on the waivers and not got my guy. 

Not pissed about this one but the one for Jermey Langford isnt making me happy.  I bid $100 for him.  Lost to someone who bid like $80 or something like that.

Not that I really care but this is like the 3rd time that I've bid higher than someone else on the waivers and not got my guy. 

Not pissed about this one but the one for Jermey Langford isnt making me happy.  I bid $100 for him.  Lost to someone who bid like $80 or something like that.

That was me, and the Auction Report page says you bid $80.  I bid $87.

1. Pete Likes Dudes Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $87 Added. 
  GregNewton CamOlson Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $80 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
  Team Gotsis Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $57 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

And today it says you bid $10 on Matt Jones when he went for $17.

2. Mr Richardson's Wild Ride Matt Jones, Wsh RB $17 Added. MRWR dropped Dorial Green-Beckham, Ten WR to Waivers.
  Mr Richardson's Wild Ride Matt Jones, Wsh RB $17 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
  GregNewton CamOlson Matt Jones, Wsh RB $10 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

That was me, and the Auction Report page says you bid $80.  I bid $87.

1. Pete Likes Dudes Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $87 Added. 
  GregNewton CamOlson Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $80 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
  Team Gotsis Jeremy Langford, Chi RB $57 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

And today it says you bid $10 on Matt Jones when he went for $17.

2. Mr Richardson's Wild Ride Matt Jones, Wsh RB $17 Added. MRWR dropped Dorial Green-Beckham, Ten WR to Waivers.
  Mr Richardson's Wild Ride Matt Jones, Wsh RB $17 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
  GregNewton CamOlson Matt Jones, Wsh RB $10 Unsuccessful.  Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

haha - must have been a user error.  Please disregard.  Could have sworn I put in more money than that.

lmfao

Glad to know I didn't really overpay for Langford!  lol.

I swear I put in 100 for him.  I swear.  haha

Good luck and hope you win honey.  Your new avatar sucks. Please change it.  Thanks.

Thanks.  I like my new Avatar.  The Gators bring me joy.

Playoff projections have me on JiF's side of the bracket, and we're due to face off in Week 12.  Cam-Forsett-Julio-Demaryius-Landry-Olsen vs. Rivers-AP-Manny Sanders-Cooks-Gates-Langford/McFadden.  Could be interesting.

My team sucks.  haha

Is that their new official logo?  It's pretty cool when you take a close look at it, but simplicity is important too.

Nah, it's been around.  You see it all over campus.   I was just bored with looking at Yosemite and wanted something unique Gator related.  

Agreed. I almost got gator bites for lunch yesterday, but ended up going with a thanksgiving dinner sandwich. 

I had these Thanksgiving Sliders the other day...it was turkey, ham and stuffing with some light gravy on one of the Hawaiian Sweet rolls.  Oh my goodness where they good.  

Agreed. I almost got gator bites for lunch yesterday, but ended up going with a thanksgiving dinner sandwich. 

Gator bites are awesome... you know a place downtown to get them?

I had these Thanksgiving Sliders the other day...it was turkey, ham and stuffing with some light gravy on one of the Hawaiian Sweet rolls.  Oh my goodness where they good.  

Sounds legit. 

Long before these were a trend as barfood, I was making my own. When I made mine I'd go to the bakery that supplied our italian restaurant the day after Thanksgiving, get a french baguette that was super wide, then I'd pluck a lot of the excess bread out, smear it with mashed potatoes on top, sweet potatoes on bottom, layer in turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, and gravy, then I'd make a cranberry sauce mayo... I'd put the whole thing in the over open-faced with sharp cheddar on it to melt.

I was doing this when I was 20, and didn't know sh*t, other than to follow my instincts. 

The sandwich I had yesterday was a turkey burger, pumpkin mayo, cranberry sauce and stuffing with sweet potato tots. So yum. 

Yes. Sounds very good.

I've been working on a Thanksgiving turkey balls "recipe" (I don't use recipes, I just make sh*t up, then remember what I did last time, and do it better the next time).... it's ******* epic.

Gator bites are awesome... you know a place downtown to get them?

Sounds legit. 

Long before these were a trend as barfood, I was making my own. When I made mine I'd go to the bakery that supplied our italian restaurant the day after Thanksgiving, get a french baguette that was super wide, then I'd pluck a lot of the excess bread out, smear it with mashed potatoes on top, sweet potatoes on bottom, layer in turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, and gravy, then I'd make a cranberry sauce mayo... I'd put the whole thing in the over open-faced with sharp cheddar on it to melt.

I was doing this when I was 20, and didn't know sh*t, other than to follow my instincts. 

Yes. Sounds very good.

I've been working on a Thanksgiving turkey balls "recipe" (I don't use recipes, I just make sh*t up, then remember what I did last time, and do it better the next time).... it's ******* epic.

The Warehouse on the corner Broad and Milk Street. They are now a specialty item so call before going there to see if they are available. Over the summer they were on the normal menu. 

The Warehouse on the corner Broad and Milk Street. They are now a specialty item so call before going there to see if they are available. Over the summer they were on the normal menu. 

Oh, I haven't tried that place yet. I rarely get to that part of the city during the work week. I'm usually only over there when we play tourist in our own city.

The spots I've been hitting most for lunch are chicken and rice guys, food trucks, and there's a few places down by my office that I hit routinely, but they aren't exciting.

Fat-Gorilla-Animal-Image-Share-On-Facebo

Just won my matchup in all 3 of my leagues and clinched playoff spots in all 3.  This weekend was pretty great.

How crazy is our points scored?  Prior to this week exactly the same with the exact same record.  Both won this week, .5 points difference in points scored.

How crazy is our points scored?  Prior to this week exactly the same with the exact same record.  Both won this week, .5 points difference in points scored.

I saw that but wasn't going to say anything because math is for nerds.

Thinking I'll be making the trip to Greenville for the UNCW-ECU game Dec 16 btw!

I saw that but wasn't going to say anything because math is for nerds.

Thinking I'll be making the trip to Greenville for the UNCW-ECU game Dec 16 btw!

I'm up in RTP now so a week night game is just about impossible, and next week in particular is shaping up to be rather crazy.  That said, here's hoping we play more like we did against Cal and less like we did against Arkansas - LR, lol.

We're undefeated at home, not that we've played anyone decent.

Archived