2016 is Killing Everyone

CrazyCarl40

45 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

RIP.  With all the stunning models in this video, think it was before we knew he was gay.  Great song from this era.

He always had stunning woman in his videos. I always enjoyed his music. Yet, pretty sure we knew he was gay after the first wham video. Didn't we?  RIP

17 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Not sure if it's because we're all older and this was just bound to happen or if it's just more immediate with social media. Sucks either way. I'm still not over Prince. 

Add another collector Tiger Beat magazine to the collection when they come out with him on the cover next week, 

RIP George Michael

Sadly you saw it coming. 

When they announced she hadn't been breathing for 10 minutes, you KNEW it was over b/c the brain can't last that long w/out oxygen. They were able to get a pulse again, but the central command was already damaged and she would be in a vegetative state until the family decided to end the collective suffering.

Shame and may she, like all the others this past year, rest in peace. 

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

She was my first boner, I'm almost positive. :(

First voluntary/girl-produced boner, I would have to imagine.  Unless I'm different than everyone else, I got boners starting when I was about 8-9, but didn't understand why I got boners for about a year or so. 

Wrong thread for this discussion?  My bad.  Mark Hamill called Carrie Fisher his "beloved space twin".  That damn near made me cry. 

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

First voluntary/girl-produced boner, I would have to imagine.  Unless I'm different than everyone else, I got boners starting when I was about 8-9, but didn't understand why I got boners for about a year or so. 

Wrong thread for this discussion?  My bad.  Mark Hamill called Carrie Fisher his "beloved space twin".  That damn near made me cry. 

Im letting this lob drop.

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

her boobies as Jabba's slave, I remember there were comics for it too. Wowzas 

Archived