Green Bay @ Seattle in the snow - MNF

Pretty good game so far IMO.

7-6 Green Bay leads it with 7:06 to go in the 1st half.

Hasselbeck with 3 INT's but Alexander is running well in the snow.. Favre with one overthrown pass which was picked off but other than that has played well.

With Woodson & Harris at the corner positions (they'll be on Coles & Cotch all day on Sunday) we're going to need to definitely find the running back with Leon, Cedric & Barlow.

Green Bay has the worst pass defense in the league! Caldwell - yup, Reche Caldwell - had a career day against them. What frickin' team are you talking about? Jets should cake-walk through this Sundays game. The fact that Hasslebeck is a rusty, choke job from Boston College has more to do with this game - right now - than anything else.

(I know, I know....watch him throw for 450 yards now.....LOL)

Green Bay has the worst pass defense in the league! Caldwell - yup, Reche Caldwell - had a career day against them. What frickin' team are you talking about? Jets should cake-walk through this Sundays game. The fact that Hasslebeck is a rusty, choke job from Boston College has more to do with this game - right now - than anything else.

(I know, I know....watch him throw for 450 yards now.....LOL)

i know he went to the superbowl last year and all, but ill always remember him for that playoff game against greenbay a few years ago, when he said he'd drive the field and win, then throws a pick 6...lol

Al Harris is having a bad season. Normally, he's one of the most under-rated corners in the league though.

Charles Woodson had a great season...in 1997...at Michigan. He has never done jack **** at this level. After nearly 10 mediocre pro seasons, I think it's time to stop referring to him as a "good player".

I love snow games. I want a GB win, so they won't be so down and out when they play us. Down and out means they could go nuts, mace and taser us, pull out the stops because they've got nothing to lose. Flag on the Play, Pepper Spray in the face, billy club to the groin.

That is no microphone.

Is it just me or are all Jets fans rooting for the Packers to win? I don't like facing teams after a loss.

Oh I don't mind so much. I seem to recall playing a team 2 weeks ago that was coming off a loss, and it turned out well for us.

Same here. Really the only reason I am watching this one to be quite honest. Joe Theisman makes me sick.

Yeah, mostly because it reminds of all those old great classic matchups back in the day. Vikings/Green Bay, Chicago vs. either. MUDDY snow at that, and a bunch of bleeders. Sigh.

Archived