Jordan impressive for Raiders

Matt39

9 carries 62 yards, 6.9 ypc long of 27

This guy is going to be a monster.

I cant remember the last time I saw a Jet have a 27 yard run. Oh wait, it was Lamont Jordan.

Unbelievable.

Jets let a stud RB go and keep a cutesy RB who is only concerned about padding his HOF stats and never shows up for a big game.

Savage, do you have an opinion on this topic? :wink:

I was LJ's biggest fan while he was here in NY..with that said he got a ton of $$$ to play for the Raiders...We couldn't pay him that kind of cash.

He deserves a shot to start,he got one. I wish him the best and I drafted him in a couple FF leagues too.

I think he will have a huge yr. Any Jets fan who says lamont didn't do sh*t or did it in garbage time isn't being realistic at all. The kid is a Beast.

1,150 8Td's

I think he will have a huge yr. Any Jets fan who says lamont didn't do Sh#t or did it in garbage time isn't being realistic at all. The kid is a Beast.

1,150 8Td's

If the Pats don't get their run defense fixed in the next 3 weeks, Lamont can easily hang a buck fifty on them.

I think he rushes for over 1,200 yards this season.

Unbelievable.

Jets let a stud RB go and keep a cutesy RB who is only concerned about padding his HOF stats and never shows up for a big game.

Savage, do you have an opinion on this topic? :wink:

Huh?? I was just putting together Martin's playoff

TD's runs of this Century..Didn't need film or a

Camera..But if he gets 1 this century I will report

it!! As to Jordan?? Can't hold Martin's jock..Of

course outside of a Martinette who would want too?

No I'm happy we have Cumar!! But it's just pre season

nothing to get excited about!! Plus Jordan's not a

Jet so why would I care?? I only care about the

players on the Jets that don't play due to the carry

Hog!! :wink: But with Hackett gone his Love Bunny

may see less carries then last year me thinks!!

Hey I thought the Raiders O-line stunk?? If for

some strange reason Jordan does do fairly well..

Look for the Martinette's to proclaim it twice as

good as KC's!! =D>

Lamont did not get the opportunity here in New York - -so good for him to show everyone how good or bad he really is given a full time opportunity the question will be answered this year- is he just a part time fill in type or a number 1 back

So Lamont is a good running back. I doubt that comes as a surprise to most Jet fans, as he clearly showed his talent in the opportunities he had. Of course we still have a pretty good RB named Curtis Martin who only lead the NFL in rushing last year. This is called salary cap football friends. There's no way we can afford to pay 2 running back's starting RB money. You just can't do that. That's what Lamont and there's no way we could give him that much when we already have Martin. I wish Jordan good luck (except on December 11th) and hope he does well. However, I am perfectly content with being "forced" to keep a hall-of-fame running back who has plenty in the tank until proven otherwise.

Also, saying he is going to be incredible and amazing based on a frigging preseason game is incredibly retarded. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less of Savage. Martin only ran for 6 yards in the last preseason game...therefore he sucks. The last 10 years don't matter, only the most recent meaningless preseason game matters. It's people who go nuts because Lamont did well in a preseason game is what drives me crazy. Get a grip people.

Also, saying he is going to be incredible and amazing based on a frigging preseason game is incredibly retarded. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less of Savage. Martin only ran for 6 yards in the last preseason game...therefore he sucks. The last 10 years don't matter, only the most recent meaningless preseason game matters. It's people who go nuts because Lamont did well in a preseason game is what drives me crazy. Get a grip people.

Not only don't you have a sense of Humor your

also a Liar!All I said about Jordan preseason runs

were nothing to get excited about!! And that 6 yd

Martin thing was just my way of tweaking a

Martinette as I said!! Some ninny always falls

for it and goes on the defense and all of a sudden

makes the Vikings the second coming of the 2000

Ravens D!!

For the Mentally challenged Martinette's!

PRE SEASON MEANS NOTHING!!! Playoffs mean something!

Unless it was Jordan's 2 TD's vs. the Colts in that

Blow out!! Then it was Martins 67's yds Rushing

and no TD's that let Jordan run for 2 td's and

102 yds.. =D>

Not only don't you have a sense of Humor your

also a Liar!All I said about Jordan preseason runs

were nothing to get excited about!! And that 6 yd

Martin thing was just my way of tweaking a

Martinette as I said!! Some ninny always falls

for it and goes on the defense and all of a sudden

makes the Vikings the second coming of the 2000

Ravens D!!

For the Mentally challenged Martinette's!

PRE SEASON MEANS NOTHING!!! Playoffs mean something!

Unless it was Jordan's 2 TD's vs. the Colts in that

Blow out!! Then it was Martins 67's yds Rushing

and no TD's that let Jordan run for 2 td's and

102 yds.. =D>

I'm curious, Maxie - weren't you were the first to say that the Yankees would be World Series Champs this season? Yah, I thought so. You and predictions - not so good. JBF may have it wrong. Perhaps it is YOU that is the jinx. :mrgreen:

Go Pats!

I'm curious, Maxie - weren't you were the first to say that the Yankees would be World Series Champs this season? Yah, I thought so. You and predictions - not so good. JBF may have it wrong. Perhaps it is YOU that is the jinx. :mrgreen:

Go Pats!

The Yankees will win the World Series this year. I don't understand what you are trying to say. 8)

Lamont Jordan will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season.

You heard it here first.

Dude, is your brain okay?? Did you fall and hust your head recently??

I fully expect Jordan to hit 1200 Yards and 5-8 TD's in 05'. I won;t be shocked if he does better.

And yes, I think Jordan out-rushes Martin in 2005, likey by alot. If Dinger was the H.C., I would also say that Martin would be lucky to end the season as the starter.

Respect and reverence is one thing. Reality is sometimes another. Martin's playing days clock is ticking.

Warfish:

I am feeling fine. I do appreciate you checking though! 8)

I have said it all along. Lamont will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season. And I stand by it.

This has NOTHING to do with Curtis Martin. Lamont is a pulled Hammy waiting to happen. Mark my words. I don't look smart but I am.

Warfish:

I am feeling fine. I do appreciate you checking though! 8)

I have said it all along. Lamont will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season. And I stand by it.

This has NOTHING to do with Curtis Martin. Lamont is a pulled Hammy waiting to happen. Mark my words. I don't look smart but I am.

Ill bet $50 he does it this yr.

Dude, is your brain okay?? Did you fall and hust your head recently??

I fully expect Jordan to hit 1200 Yards and 5-8 TD's in 05'. I won;t be shocked if he does better.

And yes, I think Jordan out-rushes Martin in 2005, likey by alot. If Dinger was the H.C., I would also say that Martin would be lucky to end the season as the starter.

Respect and reverence is one thing. Reality is sometimes another. Martin's playing days clock is ticking.

Preach on Brother Fish Preach on!! =D>:mrgreen:

I am a stand up individual. Lamont will never surpass the 999 yard mark in any given season. I am not betting money on it because the odds are in Lamont's favor.

But after the week 7 torn hammy you will think...man that Max was right.

Care to support that opinion with a fact? :^o

Sure..When I said Martin got alot of Draw play

Yardage you chimed in with actually Jordan did!

And then it turned out to be only on 3 and 6 with

the Temperature lower then 58 Degrees Fahrenheit and the Sun behind a cloud!! :mrgreen:

I can only guess that "fact" means something else in your vocabularly, and I would only guess that you would have trouble showing supporting evidence #-o

Your basis of what was written and what you interpret to be written are very far apart in reality. We may be having a breakthrough here.

What is Fact to you?? Is the Fact Martin got

more Draw Plays then Jordan true or not? And

answer the question for once NO DANCING!! [-X

What is Fact to you?? Is the Fact Martin got

more Draw Plays then Jordan true or not? And

answer the question for once NO DANCING!! [-X

Sav-That WAS NOT the premise. Only a FOOL would argue that Martin has less draw plays than Jordan, just due to teh basic fact that he has more carries OVERALL. That was NEVER the point being discussed?

Are you now DENYING that you made the premise that Martin gets MANY USELESS YARDS in 3rd and long situations? Stat padding yards? Are you now DENYING that you had that premise? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Archived