Dustin Keller is horrible

Matt39

I'm surprised he can walk

Early yearsHe played high school football at Jefferson High School in Lafayette, Indiana. While at Jefferson, Dustin was a three sport standout in football, basketball and track. During his senior year at Lafayette Jefferson High School he was the state's leading wide receiver in football, was second team All-State as a small forward in basketball,( in indiana !!!!) and he was the high jump state champion in Indiana.

Dustin was expected to sign with the University of Toledo, but when a Purdue recruit committed to another school Dustin received a scholarship offer from his hometown school. His freshman year at Purdue he red-shirted and switched from wide receiver to tight end. After a year of watching, learning and getting stronger, Dustin began to get a lot of time on the field and display his strength and athleticism. So much so, that his senior season at Purdue he was voted Most Valuable Offensive Player in the Motor City Bowl. In addition, his teammates voted him Purdue's Most Valuable Player that same season.

I'm surprised he can walk

Early yearsHe played high school football at Jefferson High School in Lafayette, Indiana. While at Jefferson, Dustin was a three sport standout in football, basketball and track. During his senior year at Lafayette Jefferson High School he was the state's leading wide receiver in football, was second team All-State as a small forward in basketball, and he was the high jump state champion in Indiana.

Dustin was expected to sign with the University of Toledo, but when a Purdue recruit committed to another school Dustin received a scholarship offer from his hometown school. His freshman year at Purdue he red-shirted and switched from wide receiver to tight end. After a year of watching, learning and getting stronger, Dustin began to get a lot of time on the field and display his strength and athleticism. So much so, that his senior season at Purdue he was voted Most Valuable Offensive Player in the Motor City Bowl. In addition, his teammates voted him Purdue's Most Valuable Player that same season.

That's great. He still trips over the yard lines.

Every time the ball is thrown in his direction he falls down. He cost us the game on the Woodson int.

He cost us the game? Are you serious? What about that retarded fake punt? What about our WR's namely Cotchery and Santonio's inability to actually catch passes- you know what they get paid for? What about Nick Folk missing that field goal? What about LT's penchant for tripping over thin air when he has daylight in front of him? No it's all Keller's fault we lost the game. Get the **** out of here. :rolleyes:

He cost us the game? Are you serious? What about that retarded fake punt? What about our WR's namely Cotchery and Santonio's inability to actually catch passes- you know what they get paid for? What about Nick Folk missing that field goal? What about LT's penchant for tripping over thin air when he has daylight in front of him? No it's all Keller's fault we lost the game. Get the **** out of here. :rolleyes:

Every receiver is responsible for the loss today. However, Keller cant keep his feet on a catch or when the ball is thrown in his direction. He's an awkward athlete.

The second the ball is thrown in his direction he falls down.

Every receiver is responsible for the loss today. However, Keller cant keep his feet on a catch or when the ball is thrown in his direction. He's an awkward athlete.

So what about LT tripping over nothing when he had nothing but grass in front of him on that cut back? Does that not count? Oh no it's all Keller's fault. He ******* sucks and the other receivers should all be going to the Probowl. :rolleyes:

Horrible ******* thread.

So what about LT tripping over nothing when he had nothing but grass in front of him on that cut back? Does that not count? Oh no it's all Keller's fault. He ******* sucks and the other receivers should all be going to the Probowl. :rolleyes:

Horrible ******* thread.

Tomlinson has zero to do with Keller.

This has been a problem with Keller since day 1. He cant stay up.

Tomlinson has zero to do with Keller.

This has been a problem with Keller since day 1. He cant stay up.

It does. You say its Keller's fault we lost the game today because he cant stay up and I cited an example of another player who did/does that...

Who are you talking about? Helen Keller?

Dustin Keller is one of the 3 or 4 best receiving TEs in the NFL.

I've been saying this since day one. He's a bad athlete....he cant run. His fluidity rivals Gholstons.

Johnny Mitchell was a great athlete and TE. If his head was into it, he would've been a hall of fame candidate.

I think Dustin Keller is pretty good, too.

• 2 weeks later...

No, but he needs to learn how to run after the catch and not fall down anytime the ball is thrown in his direction.

No? But I thought he was horrible. Thats what this thread says.

Its weird that he doesnt fall over during his routes, only after he catches it. Must be something about carrying the ball and running at the same time. Thank god he didnt make any big plays for us during the playoff run last year.

You're just jealous because DLJ will switch teams for Keller, but not you. Admit it!

True. I'm very jealous of this. I <3 DLJ...she doesnt even give me the time of day. Not even to humor me.

Did the guy sleep with your girl or something?

I dont think thats it. He really has a distaste for our leading receiver in receptions and TD's because that usually equates to horrible.

Archived