Uhhappy customer crashes into new cars at dealer

visajets

What a stooge... he buys what I presume is a used car from out of state... does not have it checked and does this?

FWIW he prob drove up there because he was being a cheap bastard to begin with so instead of buying local he go scammed out of state...

What a stooge... he buys what I presume is a used car from out of state... does not have it checked and does this?

FWIW he prob drove up there because he was being a cheap bastard to begin with so instead of buying local he go scammed out of state...

Your right no one should look for the best deal possible. And presume a dealer is selling you a good used car. :rolleyes:

Your right no one should look for the best deal possible. And presume a dealer is selling you a good used car. :rolleyes:

He didn't look for the best deal... he looked for the cheapest price. If he cared about the best deal he would have had the car inspected before spending $20k.

He didn't look for the best deal... he looked for the cheapest price. If he cared about the best deal he would have had the car inspected before spending $20k.

Isnt the best deal the same as the cheapest price?

I would have done this.

Well, he's out $20k for the lemon plus will likely have to pay another $20k in restitution.

On the other hand, the dealer is likely to lose many times that amount in sales. In fact, the publicity from this might drive them right out of business-which they might well deserve. Put it this way-would YOU buy a car from those people?

Suddenly, this guy doesn't look that wacky.

Isnt the best deal the same as the cheapest price?

I would have done this.

No, the best deal is paying the lowest price possible, FOR the best possible quality.

The quality part is what ECURB is getting at, and you aren't.

Auto consumers have NEVER been as informed as they are right now. A person would literally have to go out of their way to get screwed over purchasing a vehicle these days, therefore this clown has nobody to blame but himself.

Furthermore, even if this guy lived under a rock and didn't take advantage of all the resources out there specifically to prevent consumers from buying lemons.... it would have been cheaper for him to hire a lawyer, than to destroy multiple vehicles, endanger himself and others, and end up in jail... where he'll ultimately have to hire a lawyer anyway, but now, because he chose to be stupid, he won't have the laws that serve to protect consumer's rights in his corner.

So if he was in the market and was shopping for a Chrysler mini-van.( I figured id use he best examples that RutgersJetfan and Optimus Primate can relate to) and he searched the internet and the want ads. He compared prices and warranty and he thought he found the best deal, because he got screwed by a licensed dealer its somehow his fault.

Im not following. Instead of finding faults in my threads, why dont you take your heads out of your asses. I bet you guys return stuff to the dollar store.

So if he was in the market and was shopping for a Chrysler mini-van.( I figured id use he best examples that RutgersJetfan and Optimus Primate can relate to) and he searched the internet and the want ads. He compared prices and warranty and he thought he found the best deal, because he got screwed by a licensed dealer its somehow his fault.

Im not following. Instead of finding faults in my threads, why dont you take your heads out of your asses. I bet you guys return stuff to the dollar store.

His best "deal" is not based on price alone... wrap your head around that then start over.

Carfax.

Take the car to a local mechanic you trust and have him look it over before buying.

If you end up with a lemon, hire a lawyer and go through the proper channels of having your rights protected as a consumer.

There are a lot of resources out there to prevent purchasing a lemon - its on the consumer to use them.

Driving onto the car lot in a rage and destroying property that is not his, is absurd and anyone advocating that as the proper means for dealing with an avoidable situation is stupid.

So don't be mistaken, I'm not finding faults in your threads you paranoid a$$. I'm simply expressing my opinion about the article and individual the article is about. I said nothing about you. IF you can't distinguish the two, its because you are stupid.

If you can't handle that people are going to weigh in on threads with opinions that don't all match your own. Then I don't know... STOP STARTING SO MANY THREADS?

Nobody who has responded to this thread has done anything other than comment on the storty - but here you go having another paranoid breakdown which is what gets you picked on, well that and your feeble attempts to insult people that are seriously just trying to have a ******* discussion.

His best "deal" is not based on price alone... wrap your head around that then start over.

How the hell do you know what he considers the "best deal"?

Carfax.

Take the car to a local mechanic you trust and have him look it over before buying.

If you end up with a lemon, hire a lawyer and go through the proper channels of having your rights protected as a consumer.

There are a lot of resources out there to prevent purchasing a lemon - its on the consumer to use them.

Driving onto the car lot in a rage and destroying property that is not his, is absurd and anyone advocating that as the proper means for dealing with an avoidable situation is stupid.

So don't be mistaken, I'm not finding faults in your threads you paranoid a$$. I'm simply expressing my opinion about the article and individual the article is about. I said nothing about you. IF you can't distinguish the two, its because you are stupid.

If you can't handle that people are going to weigh in on threads with opinions that don't all match your own. Then I don't know... STOP STARTING SO MANY THREADS?

Nobody who has responded to this thread has done anything other than comment on the storty - but here you go having another paranoid breakdown which is what gets you picked on, well that and your feeble attempts to insult people that are seriously just trying to have a ******* discussion.

Carfax reports can be altered.

The Lemon Law takes forever to finalize.

kelticwizard is nobody?

STOP READING MY THREADS IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM.

Put me on IGNORE and avoid all this. It seems to be getting the best of you not me.

The entrainment value, of your stupidity is priceless! :rl:

Who asked you?

kelticwizard is nobody?

Put me on IGNORE and avoid all this. It seems to be getting the best of you not me.

I browse most, if not all, threads on the lounge and football forum. You start many, and you post in almost all of them. I don't need to ignore you. I posted a perfect rational response to this thread above, there was no insults, no name-calling, just a reasonable point of view... that wasn't the same as yours. All I was trying to do was discuss.

You responded with a dig about me shopping for a minivan... immediately getting defensive and by acting like the goofy a$$hole you seem intent on proving yourself to be each day here.

I put the Kris Jenkins thread behind me, and try having a discussion. You go right back to being a paranoid freak show. So... please, tell me how its getting the best of me? It ought to be funny...

How the hell do you know what he considers the "best deal"?

kelticwizard is nobody?

Who asked you?

But you see he will never do that, because he enjoys reading on how stupid you are.

If you had half a brain you would stop, but we know that's not going to happen.

So why don't you put him on ignore, this way you can continue your stupidity, and be even more oblivious to just how stupid you are.

P.S. Nobody had to ask me, dumb a$$!

I browse most, if not all, threads on the lounge and football forum. You start many, and you post in almost all of them. I don't need to ignore you. I posted a perfect rational response to this thread above, there was no insults, no name-calling, just a reasonable point of view... that wasn't the same as yours. All I was trying to do was discuss.

You responded with a dig about me shopping for a minivan... immediately getting defensive and by acting like the goofy a$$hole you seem intent on proving yourself to be each day here.

I put the Kris Jenkins thread behind me, and try having a discussion. You go right back to being a paranoid freak show. So... please, tell me how its getting the best of me? It ought to be funny...

Its all fun and games and flexing the internet muscles,until someone fights back then its lets turn this around and try and make them look bad. The past is the past. Instead of disecting each and every post I make, try taking a common sense approach it may help you see things in a different perspective.

Its hot today isnt it? Im surprised no one has started a thread about this heat in the Tri-State area.

Its all fun and games and flexing the internet muscles,until someone fights back then its lets turn this around and try and make them look bad. The past is the past. Instead of disecting each and every post I make, try taking a common sense approach it may help you see things in a different perspective.

Its hot today isnt it? Im surprised no one has started a thread about this heat in the Tri-State area.

I'm not doing this again today. I actually wanted to discuss the article and ways of protecting yourself as a consumer when purchasing a used car. You derailed your own thread, and are now blaming everyone for your own stupidity.

You are pathetic.

But you see he will never do that, because he enjoys reading on how stupid you are.

If you had half a brain you would stop, but we know that's not going to happen.

So why don't you put him on ignore, this way you can continue your stupidity, and be even more oblivious to just how stupid you are.

P.S. Nobody had to ask me, dumb a$$!

Truth is... I just wanted to discuss the article.

He's convinced himself that I'm cyber-bullying him, which is laughable. I busted his chops a few times, no different than anyone else on this site whose chops I bust. Anyway, whatever... this is a waste of time.

He's made the site unbearable.

Truth is... I just wanted to discuss the article.

He's convinced himself that I'm cyber-bullying him, which is laughable. I busted his chops a few times, no different than anyone else on this site whose chops I bust. Anyway, whatever... this is a waste of time.

He's made the site unbearable.

He has issues.

I'm not doing this again today. I actually wanted to discuss the article and ways of protecting yourself as a consumer when purchasing a used car. You derailed your own thread, and are now blaming everyone for your own stupidity.

You are pathetic.

You keep attacking. You do it and dont even realize it. Im not blaming anyone for anything. You dont like my threads dont read them. Your opinion is not the golden rule here and what you say here isnt final. You and your little buddies who positive rep eachother daily dont make the rules here or control the conversation.

I haven't posted much this summer for this very reason. I'm going to start locking stupidity en masse and move on to dropping the ban hammer.

If there was a version of "being on report", visa, you've been on it. The clock is ticking. No one likes me anyways, so dropping people like flies won't disrupt my life too much.

Finally something we can get full agreement on.

I hate to post in a thread after it is locked. But I want to say that even though I agree on GOB's popularity, he did the right thing here. :D

Archived