Heading out to the game -- can someone try out the chat room tonight?

Maxman

I am heading out in a bit for the game. Anyone who is around during the game...can a few of you try out the chat room? We have a 250 user license and I want to see if it is a good game day option. A lot of people have requested in instead of the game day thread. Curious to see what everyone thinks. Any feedback is appreciated.

And go JETS!!!

I am heading out in a bit for the game. Anyone who is around during the game...can a few of you try out the chat room? We have a 250 user license and I want to see if it is a good game day option. A lot of people have requested in instead of the game day thread. Curious to see what everyone thinks. Any feedback is appreciated.

And go JETS!!!

I'm pretty sure sooth brings his laptop to the game so he can do both. Oh how I wish we had an awesome administrator. thanks

I'm pretty sure sooth brings his laptop to the game so he can do both. Oh how I wish we had an awesome administrator. thanks

LOL, when the Jets finally say yes to press passes for JN we will revolutionize the way things are covered. Until then you are all on your own. :D

J-Dub WTF you been? Good to see you...

Hey sfj, I've been readin the board when I can but haven't been postin. still here in cayman workin on my tan. All is well with me & the family. Congrats on bein a grandad. (told ya i been readin da board)

Haven't seen much posting out of southernjet,asfmop, green dna or alk. hope they're all doin well.

Where ya playin these days? Hope all ios goin well with the whole clan Jimmy.

LOL, when the Jets finally say yes to press passes for JN we will revolutionize the way things are covered. Until then you are all on your own. :D

I forgot how great it feels to bust yer balls on the internetz. I bet you forgot what a quality poster I am ehh?

Enjoy the game with your boys Max

Oh man I remember back in the days of the old JN servers I used to suggest to you every week that we use the chatroom during games.... If I remember correctly, I created some threads to alert people to come to the chat room to discuss the games, and you refused to sticky them or promote the idea because it would take away hits and posts from the site. :lol:

I just verified that only the 5 user license was applied and not the 250 user license. We will straighten this out and try again next week. Sorry guys, and thanks for trying to help us out.

Am I allowed leave now? Ben Schwartz is starting to creep me out.

Archived