GAME BALLS

Larz

If Leonard doesn't run down Witten, they probably lose the game.

Also, no one has given any props to Conley. He had a real good game..

I don't think there's any probably about it. We would have needed all the craziness we benefited from plus even more. Heck of a play. I think a lot of players don't bother, thinking it's a lost cause. They either won't be able to chase/bring him down and even if they do it'll be first & goal from the nothing-yard-line.

Still unbelievable they pulled this out even with Leonhard making that play.

Gonna have to troll the guys over at GreenRewind.com, they are always complaining about Mike Westhoff, saying he has too much power on this team, blablabla. Hey, Mike Westhoff is a winner. Bottom line.

Any Jets fan who doesn't love Westy is an f'n moron. It's really going to suck when he's gone next year, the man is the best there is at what he does. Frankly, if not for his numerous health issues over the years he probably would've gotten himself a shot at a HC gig at some point.

I don't think there's any probably about it. We would have needed all the craziness we benefited from plus even more. Heck of a play. I think a lot of players don't bother, thinking it's a lost cause. They either won't be able to chase/bring him down and even if they do it'll be first & goal from the nothing-yard-line.

Still unbelievable they pulled this out even with Leonhard making that play.

You know why Leonhard got down the field and stopped that TD, don't you? Grittiness.

Archived