Pats vs Dolphins

Ghost

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats won big tonight.

Fish are a good team. I've watched them all summer in pre season. Daboll (Sp our old QB's coach) has brought an exciting offense to the Fish.

Their not ready yet, but he has made them a much improved team. Their D, which will be a strong point, sucked.

30/49 416 yards and 2 TDs? On top of 59 yards and a TD on the ground. People would jizz if Sanchez had that type of game.

Over 100 of those yards and one TD came in the final 5 minuets when NE was letting them move to wind down the clock. And the other TD was a 9-yard drive set up by an INT.

So now you are going to completely ignore the fact that Henne had a good game by bringing up a completely irrelevant point? Really?

I don't know what you are trying to say. I'm not into fantasy football, stats don't mean anything to me. are you more impressed they lost the game or that he came up small in the second half ?

if you want to say he is better than sanchez, be a man and come right out and say it

Over 100 of those yards and one TD came in the final 5 minuets when NE was letting them move to wind down the clock. And the other TD was a 9-yard drive set up by an INT.

Do those not count? People make excuses for days for how Sanchez's stats are acceptable and will do anything to discredit another player. Henne had a good game, a game that if Sanchez had it would be considered one of if not the best of his career, it's not like you will die or cease to be a Jet fan if you admit that.

I don't know what you are trying to say. I'm not into fantasy football, stats don't mean anything to me. are you more impressed they lost the game or that he came up small in the second half ?

if you want to say he is better than sanchez, be a man and come right out and say it

I'm not saying he's better than Sanchez, I'd consider them pretty equal though. And what he did for the team was more then enough to win the game if the defense wasn't completely disgraceful. That's fine if you claim stats don't mean anything to you but how the hell else can you evaluate individual players, winning is not solely on them. Sanchez has not led this team to victories, he just hasn't ****ed up enough to cost us them.

Do those not count? People make excuses for days for how Sanchez's stats are acceptable and will do anything to discredit another player. Henne had a good game, a game that if Sanchez had it would be considered one of if not the best of his career, it's not like you will die or cease to be a Jet fan if you admit that.

If Sanchez had a game like that I'd be pissed the offense put up, essentially, ten points and could not sustain a drive. And for the record, I was not overly pleased with Sanchez last night, but Henne was not that great tonight.

Damn i totally missed it. Did he say Henne was playing like sh*t??

I heard it live. I'm not convinced 'sh|t' was what he was thinking. There was a hiccup in the middle of the word, like he was starting to say 'shoot, it's.....' and he changed his statement, mashing the words.

Too bad he has to apologize. Nothing incorrect was said.

I'm not saying he's better than Sanchez, I'd consider them pretty equal though. And what he did for the team was more then enough to win the game if the defense wasn't completely disgraceful. That's fine if you claim stats don't mean anything to you but how the hell else can you evaluate individual players, winning is not solely on them. Sanchez has not led this team to victories, he just hasn't ****ed up enough to cost us them.

Iceman no love for the WOOF?

Archived