Props to Mo Wilkerson Today!

TNJet

I can't tell you how good I felt to see our first rnd pick get his first career sack today. He totally killed the C and G on that play with good leverage,hands, and foot drive :) Its nice since Wilson and Ghost havent really lived up, But Big Mo already has a sack in his 2nd reg season game. Awsome. Kids gonna be a stud....was Kenrick inactive again today?? I want him to play dang it, he could help our already stout D line.

I can't tell you how good I felt to see our first rnd pick get his first career sack today. He totally killed the C and G on that play with good leverage,hands, and foot drive :) Its nice since Wilson and Ghost havent really lived up, But Big Mo already has a sack in his 2nd reg season game. Awsome. Kids gonna be a stud....was Kenrick inactive again today?? I want him to play dang it, he could help our already stout D line.

Kyle Wilson, a whopping two games into his second season, has been playing real well. The fact that he was used as a negative comparison to Wilkerson leads me to believe that you haven't watched the first two games and saw the sack on ESPN Sports Center.

I love this Wilkerson kid, he's an animal out there.

In due time, working under Rex Ryan, I truly believe he'll become our very own Richard Seymour type of 3-4 defensive end. One whom can stuff the run, chase down RB's behind the LOS, bull rush the passer, play NT, and even drop back into coverage from time to time. As of right now, he's only coming into his own with playing time and experience, the best of Wilkerson has yet to come. He's only 21 years of age, which makes it amazing that he's not only starting, but also making an impact on the NFL already.

Muhammad Wilkerson: 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 safety.

Shaun Ellis: 2 tackles, 0 sacks.

Kyle Wilson, a whopping two games into his second season, has been playing real well. The fact that he was used as a negative comparison to Wilkerson leads me to believe that you haven't watched the first two games and saw the sack on ESPN Sports Center.

No watched it on my sunday ticket. Wilson did make a couple good stops. That far from delegates him as a sucessful 1st rounder tho man.

TNJet i think we discussed this in the spring, Kenrick Ellis is coming out of the MEAC he's probably gonna get a redshirt year... maybe he plays if someone gets hurt. there's no need to activate him right now with Pouha, Pito, Devito, Dixon and MO playing well.

Activate him. He's the biggest guy we got at 340. He needs the reps before he's shipped out of the country for assault.

Archived