To all the Haters...63.2%!

Latinlawyer

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, yeah. It's entirely possible that Sanchez ends up having a great season and a great career, and while this may come as a shock and disappointment to many people here, I'd like nothing more than for that to happen.

I want him to succeed. I'm just at a point where I think he'll be enigmatic his entire career. He'll throw some great balls and then throw some that make you go FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. The consistency is what I wanted to see this year and yea, I know I'm jumping off a bit early but the Jags and Cowboys should've made him look like a star and he managed to to make 300 yards look painful against Dallas and Jacksonville made me feel like what JiF said, that once he's past that 1st or 2nd read, he's lost.

Well, yeah. It's entirely possible that Sanchez ends up having a great season and a great career, and while this may come as a shock and disappointment to many people here, I'd like nothing more than for that to happen.

No no, I meant that at this point, I don't think 24 interceptions is really that crazy of a jump.

IMO Sanchez has improved a lot this year. I know one of the big things that people have been attributing to his success was that we had this elite D and one of the leagues best running games. The fact that the offense is still scoring points with the running game being a liability at this point to me shows improvement in his play. If our running game gets back on track then our offense can take it's next step forward.

The problem with sample size is that all of the numbers regress. Unless you think he's going to throw 24 interceptions, I don't see how you can declare that 63.2% is sustainable over 16 games. Remember the first five games of last season, when everyone said that completing 55% of his passes was fine, as long as he wasn't turning the ball over? How'd that end up?

Uhh....in the AFC Championship game?

I'm doing this wrong, aren't I.

No no, I meant that at this point, I don't think 24 interceptions is really that crazy of a jump.

Ah yes, the rallying cry of the always optomistic Jets fans, any negative conclusion we can draw is entirely feasible, if not likely, but the positive ones are downright impossible. The guy no doubt has a long way to go in his play, but he's also not nearly as bad as many around here try to paint him, and considering he's dealing with a dipsh*t OC, no running game and questionable at best pass protection, I'm guessing expecting an all star performance out of him any time soon probably isn't going to be happening. Bottom line is he's a young, inconsistent, improving, QB who has a knack for winning. For now, I'll take it.

Ah yes, the rallying cry of the always optomistic Jets fans, any negative conclusion we can draw is entirely feasible, if not likely, but the positive ones are downright impossible. The guy no doubt has a long way to go in his play, but he's also not nearly as bad as many around here try to paint him, and considering he's dealing with a dipsh*t OC, no running game and questionable at best pass protection, I'm guessing expecting an all star performance out of him any time soon probably isn't going to be happening. Bottom line is he's a young, inconsistent, improving, QB who has a knack for winning. For now, I'll take it.

francis.jpg

Dynamite post, Joe Brod.

I'm sorry, I forgot that it's my job as a Jets fan to incessantly whine about absolutely everything. Although just a word of advice, if your point of view makes me of all people seem homerific, it might be that time for you to enjoy a nice glass of cranberry juice.

Go back and watch the first two games without paying attention to the final score or the QB statistics and give me a grade for how you think Sanchez played.

Ultimately, any sport is about winning, but I fail to see what he has personally accomplished in the last two weeks that has everyone all giddy.

Go back and watch the first two games without paying attention to the final score or the QB statistics and give me a grade for how you think Sanchez played.

Ultimately, any sport is about winning, but I fail to see what he has personally accomplished in the last two weeks that has everyone all giddy.

I'm certainly far from giddy, but I also fail to see what has others convinced that he has not shown, nor will he ever show, any improvement whatsoever. I don't find myself having a whole lot of respect for a person's opinion when they continue to change their reasons for it every time their last one no longer works. Not that this necessarily applies to you, but you're the one who had to go and start with the personal attacks.

I'm certainly far from giddy, but I also fail to see what has others convinced that he has not shown, nor will he ever show, any improvement whatsoever. I don't find myself having a whole lot of respect for a person's opinion when they continue to change their reasons for it every time their last one no longer works. Not that this necessarily applies to you, but you're the one who had to go and start with the personal attacks.

He's up and down. That's about the only consistent thing I've seen.

I saw an inconsistent Qb win 2 games with abslolutely no run game to speak of while spending each game either on the turf or running for his life because his offensive lines is doodoo.

DUH!

63.2%

63.2 %

63.2%

That is Mark Sanchez's current Completion percentage.

I like that he is completing more passes...hopefully this will continue through the season!

SANCHIZE!

LL

If you find being likened to Klecko to be a personal attack, then I suggest you sort out those issues with him. I never realized you disliked him so much.

If you find me saying such to be serious, then I suggest you sort out those issues with your sense of humor. I <3 the Kleckinator, but I appreciate the concern.

I might need to use the search feature, but I remember reading somewhat substantive, semi-informed posts from you in the past.

It looks like the lack of an offseason affected more than just the players.

I decided to adopt the RutgersJetFan Method of PostingTM

Archived