Mafia: Capture the flag next time.. Welcome to the Matrix

JustInFudge

In

There we go. Thats a full roster.

Think I'm just going to run the Matrix game instead guys. Pretty Vanilla set up. Nice break from all the cooky ones we've had recently.

I started looking at the Capture the Flag game, and there's just too many holes right now and I really dont have the time to figure them all out. I'm going to work on it though and eventually get it all together for another time. Is that cool with everyone?

I've got a Hoops game at 6pm. Hopefully I can get everything out and up before...if not, it wont be till around 10/11ish.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There we go. Thats a full roster.

Think I'm just going to run the Matrix game instead guys. Pretty Vanilla set up. Nice break from all the cooky ones we've had recently.

I started looking at the Capture the Flag game, and there's just too many holes right now and I really dont have the time to figure them all out. I'm going to work on it though and eventually get it all together for another time. Is that cool with everyone?

I've got a Hoops game at 6pm. Hopefully I can get everything out and up before...if not, it wont be till around 10/11ish.

Was just going to say, Kivam just popped his head up... haha...

Yeah bro, just run with Matrix... work out the kinks on Capture the Flag and run it when more of us are around to play.

Have you modded before? I can't recall... looking forward to breaking your ******* balls with relentless whining like you did to me though, you flatulent pig ****er.

That list is the Jets offensive line of lists. Stupid CTM.

What's really sad is I can't even decide who I want to make fun of more anymore, the Jets or CTM. I almost found myself typing "Oh, come on... the OL isn't THAT bad" then was going to switch it to "Oh, come on... the list isn't THAT bad" and couldn't decide which one was more accurate. Man, that's depressing.

Didnt have time to do it, hopefully tonight. In the meantime, I really want someone to double check my balance.

Any suggestions? I sent a PM to JVOR and SMC...but with the newbie who I doubt ever comes back, SMC is going to be the first back up option. Havent seen too much of JVOR lately so to expedite the process, who else can I use?

Didnt have time to do it, hopefully tonight. In the meantime, I really want someone to double check my balance.

Any suggestions? I sent a PM to JVOR and SMC...but with the newbie who I doubt ever comes back, SMC is going to be the first back up option. Havent seen too much of JVOR lately so to expedite the process, who else can I use?

DPR, he's always a good one to ask to look over a setup... he will suggest all sorts of kooky sh*t though... lol

JVoY and Dan stopped loving us after I had great success in their Office game. Since then, they have been MIA... wish they'd come back.

Mostly Dan, she gets me.

JVoY I think pretends to like me, because Dan does, but secretly he hates me.

Its all about me.

You want kooky? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE KOOKY! dumbass

Join my OUTBREAK game on DM, I need a replacement... the game sucks so far. Most compelling thing that has happened was one dude told me I didn't need to use "Dr." and "PhD" at the same time in a character name after he died. Seriously. That happened.

Dear JIF,

I'm bored out of my ******* skull. I don't know what special kind of stupid you are, but start this ******* game before I hunt you down, rip off your spaghetti arms and beat you to death with them.

Truly,

Ape

Join my OUTBREAK game on DM, I need a replacement... the game sucks so far. Most compelling thing that has happened was one dude told me I didn't need to use "Dr." and "PhD" at the same time in a character name after he died. Seriously. That happened.

Can't - I'm way to bogged down with work.

But, JiF's game looks good and should turn that mafia frown upside down.

I've never seen Jif lack this much confidence before.

Ha...I just want to make sure.

Thanks, one last PM back to you to answer and we are ready to roll.

For a fourth place team you sure talk alot. Your team is miserable.

I'm 3-1 and should be 4-0 but you lucked out that cheap win against me. When it's all said and done we'll see who comes out on top. Paper champion.

I'm 3-1 and should be 4-0 but you lucked out that cheap win against me. When it's all said and done we'll see who comes out on top. Paper champion.

My team took a sh*t vs. you and I still had a chance there at the end...very slim one, but still a chance. I'll be just fine. Its all about how you end the season.

Dude, just join it --- the game is epic slow, you don't have to do much other than be a name on the roster....

Dude, just join it --- the game is epic slow, you don't have to do much other than be a name on the roster....

He just saw the set up dude...he cant play...as much as I'd love him to.

I'm confident in what I've got...I had one more question, but I worked it out.

Sending out PM's, followed by game thread, and then GAME ON!!!

I think you will like this one fellas.

Archived