Mafia: Capture the flag next time.. Welcome to the Matrix

JustInFudge

Any interest in a off-season Mafia game?

I've got a pretty fun idea. It will be straight forward game...just a little different on what your looking for and how you win. I'll probably need some help with balance, but the general idea is...

1 player starts of with the "Flag".

The mafia is trying to capture the flag. The town is trying to prevent the mafia from capturing the flag. The town win's when all the mafia die and and the flag remains with the town. The mafia wins if they capture the flag and sustain it for an entire game phase. Of course there will be some twists and turns, but it wont be a complicated set up at all.

I have flexibility in numbers. Can run it with 12-18 players...I think 16 would be an ideal number

1. Ape

2. Slats

3. Crusher

4. Verbalfag

5. Brethomo

6. CTM

7. Hessdie

8. Vic

9. Pac

10. Jetscode

11. JF80

12. BleedinGreen

13. BlindGaurdian

14. wombat

15. AVM

16. Doggin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows, I was just asking. I can't imagine it's any better. I think I'm just getting old. Just want to make jokes and **** around. Or people whine too much.

Word.. I only go back to Ji every couple of months and look at the hot chicks forum and the lounge a little.. But there's so many inside jokes over there and I lack the interest to try and figure them out.. I'll stick to calling Crusher fat and jif ghey, it's my wheelhouse

DID IT REALLY?????? It's one show I've always wanted to watch but haven't gotten around to it. Thanks for ruining my next 2 weeks.

Bwahahaha... it's teh awesome.. Pretty easy to breeeze through...

MadMen is on there too.. fwiw

what was weird... the first epi they blurred out the boobs.. then in like season 3 they are in a strip club and you show nipples... veird

I noticed that hahah... but of course they can show all sorts of profanity, people being shot, gassed, turned into raspberry slushee, but not a pair of boobies.

Archived