I am going to the Giants \ Cardinals game

Maxman

I am going to the Giants \ Cardinals game  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I root for?

• NY Giants
    • Arizona Cardinals

giants. i've never felt that hate toward the giants or their fans unless were playing each other

Actually, if anything the one reason I can understand the hate towards the Giants is their fans. A great many of them seem to take great joy in every failure of the Jets, while also thinking that the past success of their team somehow gives them some sort of deserved arrogance when it comes to anything football related.

Actually, if anything the one reason I can understand the hate towards the Giants is their fans. A great many of them seem to take great joy in every failure of the Jets, while also thinking that the past success of their team somehow gives them some sort of deserved arrogance when it comes to anything football related.

Through my internet message board travels, this is how alot of Jets fans feel. In my case, there are like one or two other jets fan in my area that i know and the rest are giants fans. My whole family is g-men fans. So i guess im just used to it ant it doesn't bother me anymore.

Through my internet message board travels, this is how alot of Jets fans feel. In my case, there are like one or two other jets fan in my area that i know and the rest are giants fans. My whole family is g-men fans. So i guess im just used to it ant it doesn't bother me anymore.

It actually doesn't bother me all that much, but I can see how it could some. My whole family is Jets fans, but beyond that I'm definitely greatly surrounded by many more Giants fans than Jets. I just find it funny that even when it comes to my friends, when the Jets are doing well and the Giants failing, I could care less about the Giants, never mind enjoying their failures or taking the time time to rub it in anyone's face, because I'm just happy about the Jets, and that's more than enough. I've found the opposite doesn't seem to hold true for them. I guess after so many years of absolute ineptitude from the Jets, Giants fans don't like the fact that now that the other NY team isn't a complete joke, their team no longer gets to look better by comparison even when they suck.

Quite the sports day tomorrow. Yankees, Giants and Jets.

I am not sure how long I will stay at the Giants game. I am about an hour away from the stadium and want to get back for the 5:20pm Jets starting time. :)

Have to watch the Yankees win via the stadium scoreboard I guess...

Cards, I to this day can't root for the Giants.

I know it's childish, but it does go back to my childhood days. And bragging rights in the neighborhood.

Just can't root for them. Even if I try. I started the Giants-Pats SB rooting for them in the 1st qtr and just couldn't do it. Was rooting for the Pats before I knew it.

Archived