I Guarantee A Win......

Mrs. Ryans Podiatrist

The only thing that can stop us is Sanchez giving the game away, but Schott will have a suitable game plan to mask his many inadequacies..

Greene is going to run over and by Ngata. This game is ours. People, pick the Jets in your survival pools. Don't be intimidated by Flacco. He is a ton better than Sanchez, but he isn't a Tom Brady who can strike fear into us and guess what? We beat Brady too.

After the game I will be back to share the joy and bask in this quite easy and obvious prediction.

The only thing that can stop us is Sanchez giving the game away, but Schott will have a suitable game plan to mask his many inadequacies..

Greene is going to run over and by Ngata. This game is ours. People, pick the Jets in your survival pools. Don't be intimidated by Flacco. He is a ton better than Sanchez, but he isn't a Tom Brady who can strike fear into us and guess what? We beat Brady too.

After the game I will be back to share the joy and bask in this quite easy and obvious prediction.

No way this happens. Never has, so why would it happen now.

Awesome.

Best fake persona in a while. Any takers on who this is?

What position are you playing?

Mr Podiatrist you sure have a skillful way with words.

Some people have it and some not have.

Regarding your prediction,haters are gonna hate you when you are right or wrong. Just remember, they called Joe Willie a nut when he predicted victory and that was way before he drank by the quart and started acting like Ted Kennedy.

Just like you, I hope Greene puts Ngata on his a$$ and LT breaks Ray Lewis in half and Cromartie takes 2 to the house to make up for last week.

Schotty will get the blame when Sadchez throws more INTS and fumbles.

Steelers are on the decline. Still, this Jets team is going to get killed on both sides of the ball by the Ravens. Then, the Pats will run them out of the stadium. The consolation prize is that we should have a better position in the next draft. This simply is not a good football team by any definition.

Steelers are on the decline. Still, this Jets team is going to get killed on both sides of the ball by the Ravens. Then, the Pats will run them out of the stadium. The consolation prize is that we should have a better position in the next draft. This simply is not a good football team by any definition.

are you gonna cry ?

Mr Podiatrist you sure have a skillful way with words.

Some people have it and some not have.

Regarding your prediction,haters are gonna hate you when you are right or wrong. Just remember, they called Joe Willie a nut when he predicted victory and that was way before he drank by the quart and started acting like Ted Kennedy.

Just like you, I hope Greene puts Ngata on his a$$ and LT breaks Ray Lewis in half and Cromartie takes 2 to the house to make up for last week.

Thanks for the kind words and the football conversation. Sometimes, the best way to sum things up is poetically. Here goes:

Roses are red;

Chickens are fryin'

The next superbowl winning coach is Rex Ryan.

But unless he wants to be singing the blues,

He will have to keep Sanchez from making us lose.

Congrats on the win tomorrow. We are looking at 31-14 unless Sanchez destroys us.

How is flacco better than Sanchez? Sanchez is way better, plus Flacco likes dudes...

Ok Karnak, Whats your prediction for this week?

Any excuses for being wrong about the Balt loss??

R/U Hogboy?

Ok Karnak, Whats your prediction for this week?

Any excuses for being wrong about the Balt loss??

R/U Hogboy?

The problem was just as stated. Sanchez gave away the game.

Today will be different. They can shove that 9 1/2 point spread. The Jets will win a close one. Here is why......

The patsies have a slow defense. Have you noticed that? And the only one who can play the run is Wilfork. They never replaced Bruschi or Vrabel; they aren't all that.

We need to run in order to take the game away from Senorita Sanchez, who is killing this team. I can't stand Sanchez. He is a weak sister and a weak link. He can fly his pansy a$$ back to California and stay there.

Btw, please don't take the above as a personal attack against Sanchez.

Cya in the winners circle!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem was just as stated. Sanchez gave away the game.

Today will be different. They can shove that 9 1/2 point spread. The Jets will win a close one. Here is why......

The patsies have a slow defense. Have you noticed that? And the only one who can play the run is Wilfork. They never replaced Bruschi or Vrabel; they aren't all that.

We need to run in order to take the game away from Senorita Sanchez, who is killing this team. I can't stand Sanchez. He is a weak sister and a weak link. He can fly his pansy a$$ back to California and stay there.

Btw, please don't take the above as a personal attack against Sanchez.

Cya in the winners circle!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Jets lose today your perfect record of being wrong will stay intact.

It all depends on the Jets O-line .They are doing their best to help the team but the problem is Sanchez keeps getting up.

He may be a homosita but he is our homosita.

Archived