Mark Sanchez

Joewillie2k12

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last year's Bears vs Giants game, tonight is the worst performance I've ever seen from an offensive line in my 45 years of watching professional football.

Put the best QB in the history of football behind them tonight and it's STILL a monumental train wreck.

What an embarassment.

After last year's Bears vs Giants game, tonight is the worst performance I've ever seen from an offensive line in my 45 years of watching professional football.

Put the best QB in the history of football behind them tonight and it's STILL a monumental train wreck.

What an embarassment.

Exactly! Anyone blaming Sanchez for that first half either doesn't know a ******* thing about football or had his head up his a$$ the whole first half.

is tougher than he is pretty

that ngata hit had to hurt

like a lot

+1

Surprised the guy doesn't have a broken neck from all the whiplash....if we want any hope for this game the O-line better get their **** in gear.....and QUICK.

NO comments ?

Other than your a complete and utter idiot who knows nothing about the sport and are, judging from your posts, either:

A. A 13-year old screaming for attention on the internet.

OR

B. Just plain stupid.

There's not much more one could say to someone with your level of intelligence...

Joe Willie is being a douche but he is not totally wrong Mark has a bad habit of locking on to one receiver, and the O-line problems with pass protection, and Mark never has a clue where the blitz is coming from and so he deserves some of the blame in not directing his lineman where they need to pickup, this is where we miss Mangold most.

Exactly! Anyone blaming Sanchez for that first half either doesn't know a ******* thing about football or had his head up his a$$ the whole first half.

LOL, the whole thing is a mess. The OL, Sanchez, the play calling, the everything. How anyone can decipher the weight of suck I don't know.

... Throws at least one easy pick per week.

Hopefully they fire Schotty soon... Kill the scapegoat and then when Sanchez still makes abysmally stupid decisions, we can move on.

Sadly, SOJ.

Yeah, the Jets will get rid of Schitty first before they make a move on Sanchez

Of course. It's the natural order of things. I just hope it happens soon.

Protection was crap tonight, but they blitzed the hell out of us because they knew Sanchez couldn't beat it. Then, when he has time, he throws a moronic pick 6.

I imagine it's not a record, but 3 TD's for the wrong team by the QB has to be close to a record.

What an embarassment.

This.

Of course. It's the natural order of things. I just hope it happens soon.

Protection was crap tonight, but they blitzed the hell out of us because they knew Sanchez couldn't beat it. Then, when he has time, he throws a moronic pick 6.

I imagine it's not a record, but 3 TD's for the wrong team by the QB has to be close to a record.

I agree with what youre saying but the pick 6 wasnt an example of him having time and making a mistake. There are other examples, but the pick 6 was a designed quick throw play where he was still hit by Suggs.

Yeah, the Jets will get rid of Schitty first before they make a move on Sanchez

Yeah, this was why Tom Moore was brought in... give Schotty all the help you can, if he still doesn't change... then you can him and don't look like the bad guys.

Sanchez has to get a chance to play under anohter coordinator. He's improved each year in the league, and the only reason he's regressing now is the Oline. Everyone sees that. **** I wish Buffalo had hired Schotty last year, or whenever it was that they wanted him.

I was at the game, so I didn't get to see the replays, but my dad yelled "oh no" before he even released the ball, and I wasn't far behind him.

He looked horrified out there, and they kept blitzing, daring him to do something positive. He made something like 4 good throws this game.

Archived