Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

sharrow didn't leave much just looking at his posts, he pressured verbal, ape and jf80 (but later defended jf80)... have to look at his posts in context of vote trains, but for now I feel pretty good about verbal atleast.. don't think a symp would case scum

he made early/joke votes on hess and smc... could he have been signalling? Also, in the hess vote, he maybe listed all the scum characters????

unvote

vote Hess

I think I'll vote:SMC as a strictly OMGUS/Mexican vote

There were 3 cops in the movie. Tim Roth's character, the one who got tortured, and the black cop who Roth reported to.

Since he was the only black guy in the movie, that must be Hess.

unvote

vote:Hess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read Sharrow's posts, too, and was going to comment on his references to Hess. There seems to be a lot of them.

Also agree that Verbal's probably in the clear (dammmit! ><).

vote: Hess

Wasn't too hard to do. He voted me as the only black guy in the game and left his vote there. I'm a roleless townie.

But... VOTE Pac.

after I die he dies.

sharrow didn't leave much just looking at his posts, he pressured verbal, ape and jf80 (but later defended jf80)... have to look at his posts in context of vote trains, but for now I feel pretty good about verbal atleast.. don't think a symp would case scum

he made early/joke votes on hess and smc... could he have been signalling? Also, in the hess vote, he maybe listed all the scum characters????

unvote

vote Hess

Never minf this clue. The fact he arrested his own symp would be a descent enough case against Hesstard. LOL

vote Hess

One guess would be that you misinterpreted Sharrow's signalling as him being on to you.... possible, no?

I don't touch Sharrow as scum. He's the only player I stay away from when I am....which is probably a good reason to NK him LOL...do what you want to do. I'm not scum. Pac and SMC are my best guess.

I don't touch Sharrow as scum. He's the only player I stay away from when I am....which is probably a good reason to NK him LOL...do what you want to do. I'm not scum. Pac and SMC are my best guess.

Do you have a reveal, then? I'd hate to lynch the backup finder. :biggrin:

edit: Why can't the blacks and Latinos get along?

Pac is my next best guess as well

I just read Sharrow's posts, too, and was going to comment on his references to Hess. There seems to be a lot of them.

JiF and Verb were my best guess town end of yesterday. But why is Verb in the clear now?

btw I'd like to hear why CTM and Slats want to vote me. Why wouldn't I hammer 80 last night if I was scum especially given I was dancing around on thread.

If I was trying to "keep clean" I simply wouldn't have posted at all.

btw I'd like to hear why CTM and Slats want to vote me. Why wouldn't I hammer 80 last night if I was scum especially given I was dancing around on thread.

If I was trying to "keep clean" I simply wouldn't have posted at all.

for the wifom, esse

and to take a page from CTM I have pro town powers which I don't want to fully divulge unless pressed. If I get to L2 I will reveal but I see no point right now.

the only reason I mention it is to avoid what happened to 80 last night.

It makes no sense why I would arrest Sharrow last night as scum.

Funny how you and JiF are the 2 who have constantly made cop references in your posts. To be honest I've been saying scum because half the time I forget the cops are in fact scum -- which is the same issue that the stupid ape had.

Maybe you and JiF are on it because it says you're cops right in your role PM's.

Funny how you and JiF are the 2 who have constantly made cop references in your posts. To be honest I've been saying scum because half the time I forget the cops are in fact scum -- which is the same issue that the stupid ape had.

Maybe you and JiF are on it because it says you're cops right in your role PM's.

...or it says in the scene.

...or it says in the scene.

and another thing... if I'm your best bet for scum why didn't you challenge the post I had before this declaring I had pro town powers?

If I'm innocent and the guy I think is guilty is intentionally obtuse I jump on it.

strike 2 smart guy.

and another thing... if I'm your best bet for scum why didn't you challenge the post I had before this declaring I had pro town powers?

If I'm innocent and the guy I think is guilty is intentionally obtuse I jump on it.

strike 2 smart guy.

Because I'll get lynched and flip town then you die next which is cool. It will be 3 against 1 worst case scenerio.

It's been a long day, and things have not gone so well for you all, so you decide it's probably time to call it a night and figure things out in the morning. You suddenly wake up to the sounds of screaming police sirens and as you look out the window, a police car goes flying away from the warehouse you are currently hiding out in. You look around and take a head count, and suddenly realize one from the group is missing. It looks like the cops got enough of what they needed to make their first arrest, and did it while you were all asleep to avoid any further bloodshed, but it seems some of his stuff was left behind. You go through his bag and pull something out that gives you one piece of good news... apparently these cops are just as bad as figuring this sh*t out as you guys are. Too bad for them that they didn't see this badge before making their arrest.

40110-15826.gif

Sharrow, aka Marvin Nash (mafia symp) has been arrested.

Day two has begun... with 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Interesting. Sharrow came to me in a dream, I say lynch the Sandman before he returns and all of a sudden I'm on the hot seat.

**** YOU ALL

WHY CANT I MULTIQUOTE!!! ha, I hope I'm not dead.

Please. This isnt even the same. Sharrow literally ducked out. How the **** are you even comparing the 2 at all is beyond me. Noodledick.

I'm roleless. If Sharrow had something important to say, he'd have said it. I've already said I have no interest running people up anymore, you ****s, keep doing it. This is stupid. Might as well mass reveal now IMO.

For the record, I'm not buying anything JiF has been saying for the latter part of D1.

Awesome, thanks. Care to paint that NK target on my back a little brighter? Also, I'm getting a weird vibe from you this game, slats. Almost like you are looking for the "easy" cases (me, this link to Hess) instead of really looking. Maybe just D1, but I don't think so....

and to take a page from CTM I have pro town powers which I don't want to fully divulge unless pressed. If I get to L2 I will reveal but I see no point right now.

the only reason I mention it is to avoid what happened to 80 last night.

The only reason you partial reveal is to avoid a lynch at the last friggin' minute? That makes no sense, especially considering we are in the beginning of D2.

If the reveal without a train was bad enough, a partial reveal is just plain bad.

Archived