Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Lying low my a$$. This is exactly how a scumbot faked revealed doc would play. Unwilling to get their hands dirty eventhough they've said they'd kill at least 5 different players...but too pussy to do it. Very high post count w/ little to no contribution that helps the game.

Optimus Primate 147 Pac2566 145 CTM 143 JiF 137 HessStation 135 SMC 88 The Crusher 84 Bleedin Green 72 slats 46 Jetsfan80 40 Verbal 32 Sharrow 27 AVM 4 brettw4rd 4 Vicious89x 3

lol.. ape is still the leading poster...

get a life pre-man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum don't do that D1 when there is a great chance of a townie sacrificial lamb is lynched. There is no need for scum to engineer a lynch in that situation. Any townie death would do D1. You and CTM are transposing strategy.

And Hess isn't my No. 2 because the "signaling" argument is total bullsh*t. I'd be happy with Crusher, though.

So in your blockhead, proper symp strategy is to try and nudge the lynch of the scum they are supposed to be protecting?

he could be bullet proof scum..

here's a thought I had.. WHat if bleedin's balancing problem was that his snitch was getting information on the town? What if they knew there was no doc, making it a safe claim? It's a mechanic I've been tinkering with balancing for awhile, so it's possible that Bleedin thought of it too, and it kind of fits the flavor.. (remember the cops were waiting for them, knew were the hideout was etc..) The snitch has information he's using to hurt the town (crooks, in this case)...

I'm not saying that's it, but it's in the back of my mind and everything about pac screams scum besides his uncountered doc claim.. Also, lets face it, he's one of the only people dumb enough to shoot his own symp on N1..

Lastly, if there's really a doctor out there claiming roleless, man up and counter

Yep, and I've thought of similar. I've also thought about how Pac could very well be Roth's character and he cant die or something until Harvey Kietel's character dies. Remember, he's protected by Harvey for the entire movie. Hence the convenient reveal, hence the request to shoot at him to vet.

So in your blockhead, proper symp strategy is to try and nudge the lynch of the scum they are supposed to be protecting?

You're going to look like your usual jackass self when Verbal flips scum.

Sharrow protected Verbal by never voting for him, blockhead. He did it so well he let his joke vote last on Hess long enough so he'd almost be lynched. Further, Sharrow's "nudge" was tied with Ape. Until Ape died, it was a two-for for Sharrow. Once Ape was killed by Slats, Sharrow left it alone with Verbal. Why? Because we all knew what Ape's alignment was.

Yep, and I've thought of similar. I've also thought about how Pac could very well be Roth's character and he cant die or something until Harvey Kietel's character dies. Remember, he's protected by Harvey for the entire movie. Hence the convenient reveal, hence the request to shoot at him to vet.

Interesting take.

Interesting. I've had a couple ideas that I can't complete, and that would kinda tie them together.

1.) was that there's a GF finder because there's only one scum along with two symps (they would be the tortured cop and Kietel).

2.) the only character I could think of that would be a "healer" would be Kietel, yet the only person he really protected was Mr. Orange. He certainly didn't do anything to prevent arrests. No one gets arrested in that movie. Lol!

lol.. ape is still the leading poster...

get a life pre-man

**** you pig.

I'm the leader because I can type with both me hands and feet, thus doubling the output of comments I'm capable of in the same amount of time it takes you to hen peck one broken English sentence in which you re-purpose the same jokes from 2009.

Oh, and are you sure "get a life" is what YOU (of all people) want to go with there, as an insult? Really?

**** you pig.

I'm the leader because I can type with both me hands and feet, thus doubling the output of comments I'm capable of in the same amount of time it takes you to hen peck one broken English sentence in which you re-purpose the same jokes from 2009.

Oh, and are you sure "get a life" is what YOU (of all people) want to go with there, as an insult? Really?

aaaaaand with that, he's STILL the post leader!!!

Interesting. I've had a couple ideas that I can't complete, and that would kinda tie them together.

1.) was that there's a GF finder because there's only one scum along with two symps (they would be the tortured cop and Kietel).

2.) the only character I could think of that would be a "healer" would be Kietel, yet the only person he really protected was Mr. Orange. He certainly didn't do anything to prevent arrests. No one gets arrested in that movie. Lol!

Another interesting take. Very interesting.

Mr. Orange is the godfather and we need a finder to get locate him because a symp comes up town on investigation. That could explain the anomaly of the 3rd scum player. Without a real cop, that 3rd scum player would be totally hidden which ultimately doesn't make sense. Mr. Orange is the only true undercover.

I think we're looking for Mr. Orange and the other symp.

I hope you're right, Slats, because I'd give BG major props for such a set up. Otherwise I'll be dissapointed. :D

You're going to look like your usual jackass self when Verbal flips scum.

Verb's alignment won't make me look like a jackass, like i said, him pushing ape logic is reason enough to lynch him (like brett) ... your case on sharrow/verbal is poop..

**** you pig.

sweet melt apeman, and wtf do you know of my life..lol

Verb's alignment won't make me look like a jackass, like i said, him pushing ape logic is reason enough to lynch him (like brett) ... your case on sharrow/verbal is poop..

Then what is your case on Hess/Sharrow? Vomit?

i don't know that i ever remember one townie so forcefully championing another unknown players case. Hope your right.

It's just that your case is inherently flawed. Yes, you may Ape it if Hess flips scum, but you're concocting a link based on evidence that exists between Sharrow and other players, not just Hess.

The basis of your signaling claim can be used against me. I'm a townie. If the same evidence equally applies between townie and potential scum, then it is no evidence at all. Then, on the flipside, you're disregarding evidence because of some misguided notion from Mafia-color-by-numbers.

With that said, CTM, I'm not going to wear blinders with respect to Hess. He is a suspect. Not top, but he is and if you have anything else besides the "signaling" then we should see it, or be able to gather more evidence because of it.

It's just that your case is inherently flawed. Yes, you may Ape it if Hess flips scum, but you're concocting a link based on evidence that exists between Sharrow and other players, not just Hess.

The basis of your signaling claim can be used against me. I'm a townie. If the same evidence equally applies between townie and potential scum, then it is no evidence at all. Then, on the flipside, you're disregarding evidence because of some misguided notion from Mafia-color-by-numbers.

you are not understanding my point. My belief is that sharrow listing the scum team, was signalling to them who he was. I'm guessing that the fact the he pinned a specific player to hess in that post, that it might have been a signal to hess. They are two distinct (albeit related) ideas. If hess isn't scum, that doesn't mean the post i found wasn't a signal to scum, and vice versa..

As I said, Hess is simply my best guess of who he might have been trying to signal. I'm not guaranteeing it like you are with verbal, I'm not definitively saying Hess is scum, I'm simply playing odds here. This is why if verbal is scum and hess isn't, I won't look like a jackass, cause I'm not vehement either way.

The fact is that I find your case to be weak, it has nothing to do with color by numbers (whatever that means). I simply find it unlikely a symp would behave in that way. Could I be wrong? Sure. But the fact that you are pounding your chest already as if its definitive is kind of silly. Like I said, I HOPE you are right, that will mean one more scum is down.

With that said, CTM, I'm not going to wear blinders with respect to Hess. He is a suspect. Not top, but he is and if you have anything else besides the "signaling" then we should see it, or be able to gather more evidence because of it.

I don't have a lot on anyone is the problem, which is why I'm not adamant about lynching anyone.

hess .. i have the signalling

verbal .. the invocation of ape logic is bothering me + his play has just been bizzare. I usually can read him well, and he's coming off scummy this game

pac .. his play has been the most overtly scummy in my mind, but not ready to lynch an uncountered doc

crusher .. he switched gears on ape once he became a legit lynch candidate, looked like scum distancing from a townie kill a bit, he acted like it was difficult for him to hammer jf80 and perhaps was waiting for someone else to do it, which is something i think scum would do (knowing he was innocent), he's also had long period of absences only to quickly return when i throw some suspicion his way which means he could be lurking

i feel best about you, slats and jif atm

you are not understanding my point. My belief is that sharrow listing the scum team, was signalling to them who he was. I'm guessing that the fact the he pinned a specific player to hess in that post, that it might have been a signal to hess. They are two distinct (albeit related) ideas. If hess isn't scum, that doesn't mean the post i found wasn't a signal to scum, and vice versa..

As I said, Hess is simply my best guess of who he might have been trying to signal. I'm not guaranteeing it like you are with verbal, I'm not definitively saying Hess is scum, I'm simply playing odds here. This is why if verbal is scum and hess isn't, I won't look like a jackass, cause I'm not vehement either way.

The fact is that I find your case to be weak, it has nothing to do with color by numbers (whatever that means). I simply find it unlikely a symp would behave in that way. Could I be wrong? Sure. But the fact that you are pounding your chest already as if its definitive is kind of silly. Like I said, I HOPE you are right, that will mean one more scum is down.

Fair enough. The color-by-numbers is a reference to you essentially relying on Mafia 101 as to why a symp supposedly wouldn't do what he did.

Also, what is Slats is right that there are TWO symps. How does that change your analysis?

re: the above... 5 and 8 minutes to respond to some suspicion..

also, he's not going all angry wookie on us, like he does as town

tubby fluffy butt is starting to ping too

Sorry!! beans for lunch,

tubby fluffy butt is managing to stay under the radar here, despite being the size of a small south american country... i want to hear his reveal, since he's the only one left..

if jif's scum he's gotten a lot better at it, he's never had the cojones to play this far out in front as scum.. for now, I'm willing to bet that he's still actually as bad at scum as he think's he's good at scumhunting..

I'm roleless. Not under the radar just watching Slats do his bad a$$ Charles Bronson reveal. The Slats vs Pac and SMC thing just has me reading. Pacs reveal is fine but not sure how a Doc helps when your arrested? Pac do just help people from getting killed like Monkey did or people that get arrested too. I do realized that in Spanish the words for Dr and Lawyer are similar.

Vote Count:

JiF (2) - Verbal, Pac

Crusher (4) - CTM, Hess, JiF, SMC

SMC (1) - slats

JiF (1) - Crusher

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Between me, Verbal, and Pac to hammer Crusher, huh?

I'd like to hear from them. Seems like it's been a while.

Vote Count:

JiF (2) - Verbal, Pac

Crusher (4) - CTM, Hess, JiF, SMC

SMC (1) - slats

JiF (1) - Crusher

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Is there a reason that Crusher's vote is separated from Verb, Pac? Just curious if it was a typo or on purpose. Thanks,

re: the above... 5 and 8 minutes to respond to some suspicion..

also, he's not going all angry wookie on us, like he does as town

I've seen him pull this as scum before...he doesnt like to post. He gets scared. I think he's taking a page out of the Dan X book of scum. Dont say anything, until you have to, when you do, dont muddy the waters at all and join the high man train. And then give an out of game excuse why you're not contributing. We watched her do it on the same team because we both suck as scum.

Plus, notice the full blown OGMUS vote on me, with no return? Its classic Crusher scum w/ out the paranoia...which could be calculated.

Honestly, I'm still convinced that Pac is scum and I really dont have a read on anyone else. Could be Verb, Hess and Cruslove. Everyone else I have a strong town read on right now.

knee deep in family drama.. that's about all I'm prepared to say. If you think I'm lying, lynch or shoot me... I'll try and be back on tonight.

wish me luck guys... gotta go.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Good luck.

Mind hammering Crusher before you go so we can get this game moving?

Is there a reason that Crusher's vote is separated from Verb, Pac? Just curious if it was a typo or on purpose. Thanks,

I've seen him pull this as scum before...he doesnt like to post. He gets scared. I think he's taking a page out of the Dan X book of scum. Dont say anything, until you have to, when you do, dont muddy the waters at all and join the high man train. And then give an out of game excuse why you're not contributing. We watched her do it on the same team because we both suck as scum.

Plus, notice the full blown OGMUS vote on me, with no return? Its classic Crusher scum w/ out the paranoia...which could be calculated.

Honestly, I'm still convinced that Pac is scum and I really dont have a read on anyone else. Could be Verb, Hess and Cruslove. Everyone else I have a strong town read on right now.

You are an annoying queer. If any one cares you can look at when Im not here and thats when Im either working or taking my kids to football. I do not sit in front of a computer for a living. I take snack breaks and sit down for a couple minutes here and their. I always have always will.,

I have not been hiding out. I have been busy, both boys in football etc etc. Another game tonight. Not bringing perosnal in but I think its just as bad to accuse me of not being here when this has always been my schedule.

CTM- your case on me is crap. I did the exact same thing last game on the day 1 vote before I hammered. Go look if you care. I was town last game by the way. I explained that night got back from football practice ate and then came on 30 minutes to deadline,. Just trying to hang out to see if anybody did anything weird. he was dying regadless of what I did.

so lynch me slats, verbal or pac. The reason you guys haven;t is Im pretty sure all the scum have already voted for bullsh*t reasons. Im out for awhile., Be back round 240.

You are an annoying queer. If any one cares you can look at when Im not here and thats when Im either working or taking my kids to football. I do not sit in front of a computer for a living. I take snack breaks and sit down for a couple minutes here and their. I always have always will.,

I have not been hiding out. I have been busy, both boys in football etc etc. Another game tonight. Not bringing perosnal in but I think its just as bad to accuse me of not being here when this has always been my schedule.

CTM- your case on me is crap. I did the exact same thing last game on the day 1 vote before I hammered. Go look if you care. I was town last game by the way. I explained that night got back from football practice ate and then came on 30 minutes to deadline,. Just trying to hang out to see if anybody did anything weird. he was dying regadless of what I did.

so lynch me slats, verbal or pac. The reason you guys haven;t is Im pretty sure all the scum have already voted for bullsh*t reasons. Im out for awhile., Be back round 240.

Sorry bud...its just a game.

As far as why you havent been hammered...maybe its just ironic, but the 3 people I suspect the most are holding back your lynch, excluding yourself of course. So is Slats, but his claim is the only one that adds up so far. That said, maybe you are town and those 2 are scared to get their hands dirty.

Not sure, but I'm going to keep you here to find out. Its stalling for a reason.

1. Crusher - roleless

2. JiF - roleless

3. Ape - roleless

4. Pac - Doc

5. SMC - roleless

6. CTM - roleless

7. slats - Vig

8. JF80 - GF finder

9. Sharrow - Symp

10. Verbal - roleless

11. Hess - roleless

Alright, I'm going to throw a suggestion out there and then I'm done being the only one trying to figure this out

Right now, the bold are people I know 100%. I'm a roleless townie. Obviously, I cant prove that, but I'm just trying to narrow the pool. And the red are uncountered reveals.

At this point, the only reveal that adds up is Slats. Now, that said, that doesnt mean he's 100% the Vig. With BG worried about balance, it is possible that he might be a cop who either had a shot or can kill during both phases...and maybe, just maybe, Sharrow was his symp and only partner. Slats is very good as scum and does a great job of fake revealing by using his power in the game to vet himself and coast to end game. I think we encourage him to shoot now, from IMO Hess, Verb or CTM, preferably Verb as he's my best bet from that pool.

I believe SMC because like him, I'm willing to die for the good of the town. I'm willing to be the lynch the candidate. I'd prefer it be different because we're just going to be killing a townie, but I'm willing to die for the good of the game.

So here is my suggestion. Shoot from those 3. It clears Slats for now, rids us of another player and shrinks the pool of possible cops of who to lynch. If we cant come to a decision, lynch me, the scum kill tonight and the odds are looking great tomorrow.

Then assuming both Slats and Pac make it through the night...we are looking at, hypothetically a very small pool of candidates to lynch and shoot tomorrow. So lets say, we shoot Verb, lynch me, and the NK is Crusher. Leaving SMC, CTM and Hess in the roleless pool w/ Slats and Pac left as our "power" roles.

If the town cant figure it out from there, then it wasnt meant to be.

And anyone that is claiming roleless, should be completely comfortable with that plan and should be willing to put there lives on the line for the better of the town. Resistance from that strategy IMO means your holding something back.

Honestly, I dont know what else to do because this game has come to a scretching hault.

Archived