Page 2: Crown Prince of Denmark was at Jets game

Jetsfan80

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7143439/tim-tebow-tony-romo-embody-prototypical-nfl-quarterback-america

610x.jpg

2. The Crown Prince of Denmark was at the Jets game on Sunday. Putting royalty in the same building as Rex Ryan seems like an incredibly bad idea. "Denmark? You people make danishes? I love me some danishes. Good job there. Wait … are you the wooden shoe people? That's no way to treat a foot. You people are sick. Get out of my sight. But leave the danishes."

Well, nice to meet you, Bjergen Kjargen, from Kneurgen, near the Joergen Fjords. Hmm. Kneurgen, that's in the Klargen Province, near the Biburgen River.

It was really hard, I stayed up all night working on it. Then the next day, in gym class I was on the minitramp and I got diarrhea. I really wish I hadn't told you that.

Drew barrymore was smokin in that movie.waynes.jpg

It was really hard, I stayed up all night working on it. Then the next day, in gym class I was on the minitramp and I got diarrhea. I really wish I hadn't told you that.

Drew barrymore was smokin in that movie.waynes.jpg

Yeah she brought the pain in that role. Never got people who didn't think she was hot back in the day.

Archived