Devin McCourty

Ghost

Also Larz: I don't understand why everyone has such a hard on for Chad. He is the 5th (at best) receiving option on the team behind the league leader in receptions, two very prolific tight ends, and Branch, a guy who, while a journeyman, has excellent chemistry with Brady. How many receptions do you EXPECT the 5th receiving option to have?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Larz: I don't understand why everyone has such a hard on for Chad. He is the 5th (at best) receiving option on the team behind the league leader in receptions, two very prolific tight ends, and Branch, a guy who, while a journeyman, has excellent chemistry with Brady. How many receptions do you EXPECT the 5th receiving option to have?

I think it's the fact that the media fellatiated the pats organization for the haynesworth/Ocho signing as another "genius" stroke for them and their reclamation projects.

Wait, why did you list Ty Warren on the list of supposed failures?

And yes, McCourty (along with the entire pass defense outside of Vince Wilfork) has been bad this year. Whether it is a question of scheme, talent, or execution is up for debate.

WHere has he been the last 2 years...and he no longer plays for the Pats

McCourty has been tuurible - but in case you all did not notice, much of that hideousness was when McCourty was playing man. He obviously can't play man very well - can't press, and loses sight of the ball. It's back to "normal" now - pass d still sucks, but they keep it in front of them instead of chasing tail all day.

Shall I go back on recent Pats draft failures?

I guess I will

Daniel Graham

Ty Warren

Eugene Wilson

Bethel Johnson

Ben Watson

Marquese Hill

Lawrence Maronney

Chad Jackson

Brandon Merriweather

Terence Wheatly

Ron Brace

Darius Butler

Jermaine Cunningham

These are just recent 1st and 2nd round BUSTS.....you need to just STFU

Sanchez

Gholston]

Ducasses

Keller - jag

Clemens

Nugent

Miller

Penny

Becht

GFY

Ummmm, the list of Pats' busts is longer and covers a shorter period of time.

You suck worse at this than Pac sucks at Mafia.

McCourty has been tuurible - but in case you all did not notice, much of that hideousness was when McCourty was playing man. He obviously can't play man very well - can't press, and loses sight of the ball. It's back to "normal" now - pass d still sucks, but they keep it in front of them instead of chasing tail all day.

Yeah, McCourty doesn't suck, he just can't cover anybody. :rolleyes:

Sanchez

Gholston]

Ducasses

Keller - jag

Clemens

Nugent

Miller

Penny

Becht

GFY

You're such a troll. Sanchez isnt a failure He's has playoff wins to back that up. Keller isnt a failure he's our most productive receiver. Schotty is a failure though.

And whats worse is that you guys got handed a "CANT WAIT" a$$ whopping by an alleged QB failure and a TE Jag.

GFY and swallow.

You're such a troll. Sanchez isnt a failure He's has playoff wins to back that up. Keller isnt a failure he's our most productive receiver. Schotty is a failure though.

And whats worse is that you guys got handed a "CANT WAIT" a$$ whopping by an alleged QB failure and a TE Jag.

GFY and swallow.

Keller blows. Productive with 2 TDs. Too funny.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/te

4 Drob

5 Sanchise

6 Vern

DRob was drafted by Terry Bradway. Sanchez is only a bust if you're a bitter Pats fan who can't handle Sanchez pissing all over your team on your home field in the playoffs. Vernon was his only bust and anyone else drafting in that position would have taken him, even your beloved Mumbles.

bradyfail.jpg

Ummmm, the list of Pats' busts is longer and covers a shorter period of time.

You suck worse at this than Pac sucks at Mafia.

Why are Daniel Graham, Ty Warren and Marquis Hill on that list?

Daniel Graham was a decent player and a great blocking TE. Ty Warren played really well for the Pats and Marquis Hill was a promising young man who died in a tragic Jet Ski accident in New Orleans. I'm not saying that the Patriots have not had a lot of players that did not work out....but those three do not belong on that list. And, I still think that from the outside looking in, the biggest bust of all is Vernon Gholston. Where he was picked, what the expecations were - terrible.

I am curious though.....what is the true definition of a "bust?" I know what I think a bust is.....doesn't mean I'm right. What is a bust? What is the general consensus of what a bust is? For example, I think Reggie Bush is a bust because he has not met expectations, his production does not match his draft pick, yet he's a SB winner, he's working, making good money and is still marketable enough to continue doing national commercials.

Are you guys seriously listening to this jerkoff? He doesn't know sh*t about football.

Darrelle Revis is better than all of their CBs combined. Go jump off a bridge face first.

Agreed. He really doesnt know anything about Football, but he's a damn good troll. I mean, look at what he's done to this thread.

I commend him. Very Tx-esque.

He was a good troll. This isn't even fun.

Tx brought humor these trolls know nothing of.

Agreed. He really doesnt know anything about Football, but he's a damn good troll. I mean, look at what he's done to this thread.

I commend him. Very Tx-esque.

How dare you trash the name of Tx

Why are Daniel Graham, Ty Warren and Marquis Hill on that list?

Daniel Graham was a decent player and a great blocking TE. Ty Warren played really well for the Pats and Marquis Hill was a promising young man who died in a tragic Jet Ski accident in New Orleans. I'm not saying that the Patriots have not had a lot of players that did not work out....but those three do not belong on that list. And, I still think that from the outside looking in, the biggest bust of all is Vernon Gholston. Where he was picked, what the expecations were - terrible.

I am curious though.....what is the true definition of a "bust?" I know what I think a bust is.....doesn't mean I'm right. What is a bust? What is the general consensus of what a bust is? For example, I think Reggie Bush is a bust because he has not met expectations, his production does not match his draft pick, yet he's a SB winner, he's working, making good money and is still marketable enough to continue doing national commercials.

Does Leigh Bodden constitute a bust in your world?

He just got released......hahahahahahahahah

Archived