LETS GO GIANTS!!!

THE ILK

alright i thought u meant it more like it was a complete fluke and the giants had no chance winning and would lose 99 times out of 100

You mean like San Fran? :winking0001:

SF was like the Jets the last couple of years. They didn't have the O to overcome stupid mistakes. The Giants do, but the Pats have even more ability to overcome sh*tty D and stupidity. Green Bay has such a potent offense that going on fourth down that early in the game and trying the onside kick made little to no sense. Didn't matter much, they looked out of synch and tight anyway.

Only one more week of the insufferable Giants fellatio that is going on in the media in NY, thank goodness I will be in Europe for the rest of the weeek. As much as it pains me to say it, I hope the Pats destroy them.

Rex single handly put gints in SB, let the phatty eat crow, Bellie resigning on a napkin is far worse. Also cant stand the Brady cacksucking, the dude is made out to be Montana, let the 2 frauds get blown out. I respect Eli and Coughlin.

+1

But if I had to pick. I'll go with the Giants. **** Brady and that cheating organization.

I get what your saying, but I just can't do it dude.....I am really happy that the season is finally over come this sunday.....

Rex single handly put gints in SB, let the phatty eat crow, Bellie resigning on a napkin is far worse. Also cant stand the Brady cacksucking, the dude is made out to be Montana, let the 2 frauds get blown out. I respect Eli and Coughlin.

So Rex did lead a team to the big game after all?

It must be tough living in a city with two teams in the NFL and MLB. It baffles me on who you people choose to follow. My buddy from the Marines, best friend in the world, is from Long Island. Huge Giants and Mets fan. When I ask him to explain his allegiances to those teams, and not the Jets and Yankees, he's yet to give me a plausible answer.

New York. The paradox of the sporting world.

If he was growing up in mid to late 80's he was probably rooting for the Giants and the Mets because they were winning titles at the time.

The whole Mets/Jets Yankees/Giants I think died a long time ago.

For the 1st time in my 50 years of breathing I picked up an overtime shift during the Super Bowl. Granted I will still be abel to watch the game and should be home for the 4th quater but I have no desire to sit pound a few beers gobbel food and enjoy the game. The fact to see either one of these teams win it all just pisses me off more and more each day and can not wait for it to end.

I want my team in it --

that being said Go Giants --

unlike you, I won't be rooting hard for my NY Football Giants...

Boring............

you have your NY Football Giants to root hard for. I could care less which of these two 53 man collections of douches wins the game and, thus, won't be watching. Does the 27 mean that Brandon Jacobs is your personal favorite??

unlike you, I won't be rooting hard for my NY Football Giants...

you have your NY Football Giants to root hard for. I could care less which of these two 53 man collections of douches wins the game and, thus, won't be watching. Does the 27 mean that Brandon Jacobs is your personal favorite??

Dude WTF?...calm down over there....are you paying attention? Both the Giants and Pats Suck. WTF does that mean to you and how do you equate me being a Giants fan....you just don't know my posting style.

Archived