LETS GO GIANTS!!!

THE ILK

• 2 months later...

Pats are going to win.

I have to agree.... indoors, no wind or climate -- Brady is going to pass the Giants into an early submission. I don't think it will even be close --- something like the pasting the Giants took against the Ravens when they met

I have to agree.... indoors, no wind or climate -- Brady is going to pass the Giants into an early submission. I don't think it will even be close --- something like the pasting the Giants took against the Ravens when they met

I got money riding on NE to win it all.

Just win baby.

Really? Eli,Cruz,Nicks, Mannigham&Co. no wind either against a bullsh*t secondary.Your right,won't be close. Brady will get the sh*t kicked out of him,then crawl up in a little ball like last year against the Jets.

I guess we will find out. Brady and his offense have the capacity to put up way more points in a game than do Eli and his offense. Sure, the Giant defensive front is better despite Wilfork playing like a monster the last two games, but the Giant secondary isn't all that much better than the Patriot secondary and IMO, in that comfortable indoor climate, Brady will make eat them alive

and don't confuse me with a Pat fan, here because I would like nothing better than to see Tuck, Pierre Paul and Osi meet at Brady during the game and send him to the sidelines for good

I guess we will find out. Brady and his offense have the capacity to put up way more points in a game than do Eli and his offense. Sure, the Giant defensive front is better despite Wilfork playing like a monster the last two games, but the Giant secondary isn't all that much better than the Patriot secondary and IMO, in that comfortable indoor climate, Brady will make eat them alive

and don't confuse me with a Pat fan, here because I would like nothing better than to see Tuck, Pierre Paul and Osi meet at Brady during the game and send him to the sidelines for good

The Giants are definately a more physical team than the Pats. On both sides of the ball. The Giants should win, but, like it's always said, you have to play the game.

I hate them both. The Giants are way overrated at this'd point. They have been on a great streak, but the Pack are the onlu top O they have faced in the playoffs. Things broke right for them and the Packers choking - onside kick, going on 4th down didn't hurt. I think the Pats are the better team and better bet. Besides, they have more ex-Jets.

It must be tough living in a city with two teams in the NFL and MLB. It baffles me on who you people choose to follow. My buddy from the Marines, best friend in the world, is from Long Island. Huge Giants and Mets fan. When I ask him to explain his allegiances to those teams, and not the Jets and Yankees, he's yet to give me a plausible answer.

New York. The paradox of the sporting world.

I hate them both. The Giants are way overrated at this'd point. They have been on a great streak, but the Pack are the onlu top O they have faced in the playoffs. Things broke right for them and the Packers choking - onside kick, going on 4th down didn't hurt. I think the Pats are the better team and better bet. Besides, they have more ex-Jets.

the packers got 14 free points from the refs so dont try and say the giants got things going there way, packers didnt choke. they got outplayed

the packers got 14 free points from the refs so dont try and say the giants got things going there way, packers didnt choke. they got outplayed

The Packers choked. The coach choked. That is not a knock on the Giants. If anything the Giants put pressure on them to cause it, but they folded up. Of course the Giants outplayed them. I would never say anything different.

The Packers choked. The coach choked. That is not a knock on the Giants. If anything the Giants put pressure on them to cause it, but they folded up. Of course the Giants outplayed them. I would never say anything different.

alright i thought u meant it more like it was a complete fluke and the giants had no chance winning and would lose 99 times out of 100

Archived