Is it ghey to love Andrew Luck this much?

T0mShane

The guy's arm is great, his mobility is a plus and his ability to read the field is Brees-like already, and he's throwing to guys who will be working on Wall Street next year. He's like a lesser Aaron Rodgers at this point. He's going to be a top-ten QB within three years of entering the league.

Q: Am I wrapped up in the hype? Am I ghey?

The guy's arm is great, his mobility is a plus and his ability to read the field is Brees-like already, and he's throwing to guys who will be working on Wall Street next year. He's like a lesser Aaron Rodgers at this point. He's going to be a top-ten QB within three years of entering the league.

Q: Am I wrapped up in the hype? Am I ghey?

Yeah but is he a winner?

Haven't seen a prospect this good since Matt Leinart.

Was thinking David Klinger. Or Jamarcus Russell. Or Vince Young. Or Akili Smith.

Newton is very impressive. But let's face it; Luck by comparison is a choirboy. Luck fills every white old fat sportwriter's dream of the wonders of NCAA amateur atheltics. Which is complete bullsh*t on stilts.Bur RIck zreilly and Mike Lupcia like pretending they're Woodward and Bernstein when a story like Newton comes along. And when they get a Luck-type story they get to overwrite how great college sports are. And means nothing on the field. And if Newton's dad had been an NFL QB and a college administrator may be none of that bad off field nonsense never happens.

buncha haters. Luck will be awesome. He's just that good. nothing we can do about it. The Dolphins will have thier new Marino, and we'll have the Sanchize. What Luck won't have? Mark Duper. I'm pretty sure he wont have Mark Duper. Or anybody else worth a damn on his team. Sanchez will have backs and recievers galore. so many he won't know who to throw or handoff to. He'll be surrounded in backs and recievers. He'll be swimming in them. Immersed in them. And we'll say he's good because he wins. Which is fine with me.

Archived