SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Don't know what game your playing but I didn't play last game...care to explain your comment...your looking more suspicous with each post...

I diiidddididididid the next poooooooost...*singggging*

I think I said You, SMC, CTM, Vic, and really regardless of whether he played last game JC. If I had to put it in order something like:

1) JC

2) Vic

3) SMC

4) You and CTM (tied)

then:

5) Ape or AVM (tied)

6) Crusher or Sharrow (tied)

7) 80 or BG (tied)

8) DMers

9) Pac

...so you're like, middle of the pack.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one explanation or maybe just a logic flaw in your argument...looks like your scummates warned you of the inconsistency and then you changed your story to it didn't matter anyway...

Keep digging there Tonto. Anyone who's ever played scum with me before knows, they beg me not to use logic.

You're out of your effin mind. My chant on AVM worked and now CTM has his train working b/c of it. I actually feel sorta bad now...for AVM.

The effectiveness of the chants clearly work because I showed everyone how to use them...doesnt change the fact you guys are stealing my material. Its cool. I get it. If any of you were as cool as me, I might steal your material too.

The Ape for example as I've pointed out before has 2 million posts and #14 is the only thing thats made its way into mafia meme. All his long winded posts, tiresome posts and thats all he's contributed.

Me on the other hand, I turn out gold every game. Just call me Midas.

The effectiveness of the chants clearly work because I showed everyone how to use them...doesnt change the fact you guys are stealing my material. Its cool. I get it. If any of you were as cool as me, I might steal your material too.

The Ape for example as I've pointed out before has 2 million posts and #14 is the only thing thats made its way into mafia meme. All his long winded posts, tiresome posts and thats all he's contributed.

touche

pfft.. Unless I'm nuts I'm pretty sure I coined the phrase "drop the hammer" as it pertains to mafia in the Double Blind game.. it's since been shortened to hammer.

I'm also pretty sure "ninja" is a term I threw out there first as I was making fun of CTM's claim in the DB game and referred to him as a Ninja Rat etc.

I'm sooo friggin cool.

pfft.. Unless I'm nuts I'm pretty sure I coined the phrase "drop the hammer" as it pertains to mafia in the Double Blind game.. it's since been shortened to hammer.

I'm also pretty sure "ninja" is a term I threw out there first as I was making fun of CTM's claim in the DB game and referred to him as a Ninja Rat etc.

I'm sooo friggin cool.

I'm pretty sure you nuts and not pretty.

I'm pretty sure you nuts and not pretty.

your brain sucks.. it was YOU I was telling to drop the hammer on CTM and his fake claim when he was at L1. it was your first game and you were predictably baffled by everything and everyone. You were soo dumb.

your brain sucks.. it was YOU I was telling to drop the hammer on CTM and his fake claim when he was at L1. it was your first game and you were predictably baffled by everything and everyone. You were soo dumb.

ninja is a common internet term for sneaking in a post while someone else is typing

hammer is also commonly used

I wasn't chanting, and I don't know wtf juiff is talking about, as usual

imo, both are you are wannabe ape's, stealing the boasting/arrogant/bravado thing, but not doing it as well

Players I'm willing to lynch D1

1. Jif - maybe

2. Ape - he died early last game so not really

3. 80 - nope

4. Crusher - not until at least D2, he's my dragon

5. SMC - possibly

6. Verbal - nope

7. CTM - meh, I'd consider

8. Wombat - nope

9. AVM - didn't play last game so not a huge fan of it

10. JC - yep...unless he didn't play last game either...wait...did he play last game?

11. BG - nope modded last game so we have that clause thing

12. Hess - nevaaar

13. Pac - wishful thinking

14. Sharrow - I still have guilt so not really

15. Vic - ah huh

16. DPR - nope

<3

Mod note: Wow, look at this! Game talk!

Fortunately for you guys, mod is pleased that his plan has worked. Also, mod is going wine tasting today during the deadline.

New deadline: Monday, 6pmPac/9pmEastern.

Note: Reversion to psychobabble will result in a Pac +1 modkill. Think of the implications that would have for the Pac-12.

You threaten the town with the prospects of modkilling Pac? :P

You're out of your effin mind. My chant on AVM worked and now CTM has his train working b/c of it. I actually feel sorta bad now...for AVM.

</3 I trusted you :( Those happy feelings may never return.

Who's Al Gore?

And they're back.

Ok...time to be supr srs? Kind of want to go after CTM regardless...dont recall him "following his gut"

unvote vote: JC

Yes. I am voting him simply to have a train sticking with my own.

ninja is a common internet term for sneaking in a post while someone else is typing

hammer is also commonly used

I wasn't chanting, and I don't know wtf juiff is talking about, as usual

imo, both are you are wannabe ape's, stealing the boasting/arrogant/bravado thing, but not doing it as well

If I cared I'd go back and link to the game from 5 years ago when you said you liked the term ninja and were going to start using it... your memory sucks too.

Hammer hadn't been used in a mafia game until I used it as far as I remember.

Just accept it and join the Pac12.

If I cared I'd go back and link to the game from 5 years ago when you said you liked the term ninja and were going to start using it... your memory sucks too.

Hammer hadn't been used in a mafia game until I used it as far as I remember.

Just accept it and join the Pac12.

Wait? Are you serious? You can't be serious. Seriously?

Archived