SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah she's the devil incarnate...

248752_1973135375664_1461429789_2209416_5746500_nCustom.jpg

I'm sure JiF was hoping for someone that looked like Enrique Iglasis... I was just trying to let him down gently.

Did I ever tell you guys the story about when I picked up Pac and Klakco from the Golf Course?

Crusher, Hess and Pac discuss teh Mafia stratergiez

fats.png

This is the CTM I once liked.

HA! both .. come on, this one's good

not stupid enough to think it wasn't coming... was just bored.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm really not that fat though. Bad pic and that was last year before I started working out again. Fire away though...

Sorry to disappoint but I'm really not that fat though. Bad pic and that was last year before I started working out again. Fire away though...

Nah, I'm done for now. I'm very happy with my latest effort.. I'm still chuckling..

And most importantly, ladyfriend is a nice looking broad, u should be proud

It was years ago that I met Pac. He's not a fatty. Typical late 30's out of shape Mexican. His brothers a bean pole and wayyyyy cooler. Not like thats hard...but just sayin.

It was years ago that I met Pac. He's not a fatty. Typical late 30's out of shape Mexican. His brothers a bean pole and wayyyyy cooler. Not like thats hard...but just sayin.

he had clearly gained weight between then and that picture.. no question he's a little porky there, and he's already admitted it

Then dreams really do come true. VOTE NO LYNCH

The show is Sons of Anarchy, not Pan Am. People die, no way out of it.

speaking of big boobs, where's crusher been?

@mod.. request an extension?

I haven't seen any reason to give you guys one. Maybe if people actually start playing the game I can think about extensions.

In effort to move the game along...the only 2 game related post that have been serious were the Ape's "ding" on JC and Wbat's "all seriousness" vote on Vic because of a chain of votes on a player I cant remember SF80?

I'm following the Ape. His instincts have been great lately.

Unvote

Vote JC

Yes. I'm following the Ape. Verbal said he's a better scum hunter than me.

The show is Sons of Anarchy, not Pan Am. People die, no way out of it.

I haven't seen any reason to give you guys one. Maybe if people actually start playing the game I can think about extensions.

Fine. Then I'm following Ape's lead. VOTE Jetscode

I would follow SMC but Wombat on D1 I'm not feeling yet.

In effort to move the game along...the only 2 game related post that have been serious were the Ape's "ding" on JC and Wbat's "all seriousness" vote on Vic because of a chain of votes on a player I cant remember SF80?

I'm following the Ape. His instincts have been great lately.

Unvote

Vote JC

Yes. I'm following the Ape. Verbal said he's a better scum hunter than me.

HAHAHAHA, total ninja. We both must be scum!!!

Archived