SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riiight. You were on my lynch (when I was scum) maybe 2 times? 3?

And once were you the driving force.......as the ******* Cop. No sh*t you'd know I'm scum - you viewed me on N1. You got lucky. Since then you've been wrong more than right, and flamed out spectacularly as scum yourself.

One day I'm going to call you on bullsh*t and just look up the prior games and show you stats on how much you are right vs. wrong on me. But then again, that would require effort, and you aren't worth it.

You're so dumb that you forget in the Office game I shot your mother****ing a$$. I pwn u. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it and it will be beautiful when it happens yet again.

Bow before me bitch.

You're so dumb that you forget in the Office game I shot your mother****ing a$$. I pwn u. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it and it will be beautiful when it happens yet again.

And guess who won that game? Hess, Pac, Verb and me. Best terrible scum team ever. *Tries to high five someone, left hanging*

And guess who won that game? Hess, Pac, Verb and me. Best terrible scum team ever. *Tries to high five someone, left hanging*

That's the thing - JiF just wants to be right or "get" somebody. He conveniently forgets we won that game.....AS A TEAM. He doesn't understand what being part of a team is.....that's why he's awful as scum. Probably why he rides a faggy trike, too.

That's the thing - JiF just wants to be right or "get" somebody. He conveniently forgets we won that game.....AS A TEAM. He doesn't understand what being part of a team is.....that's why he's awful as scum. Probably why he rides a faggy trike, too.

Are you trying to be this stupid? I am part of a team, I'm part of the town. And I'm 99% positive the town is going to win. Even if we **** it up the whole way and say you are town and SF80 isnt, still doesnt matter, dont see how the town cant win. So, I'd also like to be right because I have a reputation to maintain as the greatest scum hunter ever. Therefore, at this point, I care about being right so I can rub it your face and pound my chest like the arrogant bastard that I am.

Thats my sh*t dawg. Do something! I pwn dat azz.

I've already explained my dilemma...

Part of me wants to lynch BG or vic and see whose left standing in the morning.. then have pac fire...

we know at least one of the 3 is lying. They'd just NK me or AVM most likely and where'd that get us....just pick one. I don't know either but my thinking is JiF played best of the 3 if scum so I'd just assume pick between 80 and Verb. You made a little sense about 80 just know, not being able to self protect probably makes sense...possibly. If he's scum then good move there. Which leads me to Verb as the odd man out. I would rather award scum for good or best play here. Except Verb did reveal first which was weird if he's last scum...but maybe it was a white flag sorta thing. I don't know, BG and Vic could be one of last scum too I suppose. Let's kill someone and start finding out.

UNVOTE VOTE 80

he hit CTM's train hard vs. DPR then came out of the gate and voted Wombat...still skimming through a reread....then he goes onto to vote Verb later goes back to Wombat's train. On a reread it's ironic how 80 and JiF seem to follow one another whether it's fighting or voting.

Well, 80's played the scummiest of the 3 but he always plays scummy...but whatevs, he's the best to die first imo.

His only saving grace is not being able to self protect. That sorta makes sense if there's two doc's.

i honestly don't have the energy to reread... I guess I can vote verbal.. if there's 2 docs, one of them with 80's limitations make sense. but I don't think we can keep him around anyway as there could def only be 1 doc

Probably two more scum if so:

1st scum: 1 of these 3 goons

2nd scum: 1 of these 3 goons or Vic, BG

If Verb is scum then I would say Vic or BG

If 80 or JiF are scum I would think the other one is too.

...if there's two left.

Based on this logic, I shouldn't be the lynch. Just sayin'. Why? Because I'm not scum, and then you'd lynch 80 & JiF. And if one of those two are telling the truth, you eradicate the game of Docs. Not a good idea - I don't care how far ahead we seem to be.

Play it safe.

Archived