Who would you rather see running the wildcat?

Maxman

Your pick to run the wildcat?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Your pick to run the wildcat?

• Joe McKnight
    • Jeremy Kerley
    • L.T.
    • Sione Pouha
    • Goldie Hawn

I'm going to go ahead and rule out Hawn because she reminds me too much of Kerry Rhodes.

I don't trust Kerley's handling skills, I like him as a player but he plays fast and loose.

Who can throw the ball better: L.T. or McKnight?

I actually think the answer to that question is L.T.

how about not running the wildcat?

Exactly.

Yet another reason why I hate schotty. Even thinking about putting the domestic kitty into our offensive arsenal. Instead of biting off of miami's cheeziness, how about putting together a thorough and complex offensive scheme that takes advantage of the players you have.

Damn Gsnts, you got me pissed just thinking about this douche.

Now that Mason is off the roster, and Kerley has became our slot WR of the future, I wouldn't wanna see Kerley running our wildcat formation from here on out; he's too important to Sanchez and our offense to risk an unnecessary injury. Over the past 4 weeks since becoming our slot WR against the Patriots, Kerley has put up 13 receptions for 105 receiving yards yards and 1 TD. More importantly, 8 of those 13 receptions were for 1st downs; most being converted on 3rd downs. He's only a rookie, hasn't exactly lit up the stat sheet, but we haven't had a natural slot WR such as Kerley since Wayne Chrebet. To make a long story short, I'd hate to see the Jets lose Kerley due to an injury. I love what Joe McKnight does on kick returns, but I'd rather see McKnight run the wildcat formation, not only because we have both Greene and Tomlinson ahead of McKnight on the depth chart, but because McKnight can become very explosive once he breaks off into the open field.

Exactly.

Yet another reason why I hate schotty. Even thinking about putting the domestic kitty into our offensive arsenal. Instead of biting off of miami's cheeziness, how about putting together a thorough and complex offensive scheme that takes advantage of the players you have.

Damn Gsnts, you got me pissed just thinking about this douche.

I think that Schottenheimer did it before Miami. Back in 2006. In case you haven't noticed they have hardly done it this season. It was a valid way to get some useful touches for Brad Smith. They still do it, but it's far from a staple of the offense.

Who would you pick to run the wildcat?

Does the poll require you to put 5 options in there. I would have never included LT and Pouha in the poll.

My vote would be to not run the wildcat. It kills momentum most of the drives.

If we feel the urge to surprise the defense once in a while just direct snap it to Connor and let him run with it!

Im going for Goldie because when Shotty uses the wildcat its usually at a time our QB is just starting to get in rhythm if he was better at calling plays "not detremental" to our team at the time (kind of like this past week ) then I would go fo Joe McKnight no question.

I think that Schottenheimer did it before Miami. Back in 2006. In case you haven't noticed they have hardly done it this season. It was a valid way to get some useful touches for Brad Smith. They still do it, but it's far from a staple of the offense.

Hey Dom, I miss you buddy!

Please dont mess up my hatred toward schotty. I like to hate on him.

Archived