LUPICA

Jet27

Good read.... He is right, why can't the Jets go

Well, according to the threads on the site. The QB sucks, the RB's suck, the OL sucks, the WR's suck, the TE's suck.

Oh and Wilkerson is a JAG, Pace is overpaid, Scott is over the hill, there is no pass rusher, Wilson Sucks, Smith sucks, and Leonard is white.

Whats that leave us with? Oh yeah, an All Pro center who is hurt, and Revis.

You make the playoffs and you never know

Unfortunately come playoff time, there is absolutely no way Sanchez can lead this team to 4 straight wins against playoff teams in order to win the SB bowl. He might be able to get hot and win a game or two but thats it. And therein lies the problem.

Well, according to the threads on the site. The QB sucks, the RB's suck, the OL sucks, the WR's suck, the TE's suck.

Oh and Wilkerson is a JAG, Pace is overpaid, Scott is over the hill, there is no pass rusher, Wilson Sucks, Smith sucks, and Leonard is white.

Leonard is white???

Oh Yeah forgot about all of those obstacles. No doubt the team has issues that need to be corrected in the offseason. But that said we should be able to win the next three games. While losing to Denver is reason to panic. The Bills have been exposed. If we cannot be them on Sunday, at that point I am willing to think that all hope is truly lost for this season.

Which of those aren't true?

I'd say Wilkerson, maybe Wilson, and the WRs.

Unfortunately come playoff time, there is absolutely no way Sanchez can lead this team to 4 straight wins against playoff teams in order to win the SB bowl. He might be able to get hot and win a game or two but thats it. And therein lies the problem.

Yeah, cause come playoff time, he's only led us to 3 victories on the road each of the last 2 years, so 4 is definitely out of the question. :face:

Yeah, cause come playoff time, he's only led us to 3 victories on the road each of the last 2 years, so 4 is definitely out of the question. :face:

Let me try a little math in public - 3 road playoff victories in each of the last 2 years would mean two trips to the Super Bowl that I didn't get to see. Now I'm pissed ...

Let me try a little math in public - 3 road playoff victories in each of the last 2 years would mean two trips to the Super Bowl that I didn't get to see. Now I'm pissed ...

My bad ... I stand corrected.

2 road wins as a rookie and sophmore QB, so 4 is definitely out of the question.

My point is the same.

Archived