Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Sign-Up Thread

HessStation

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see the actualy monitors, there's breaks in the picture due to the monitor bevel, no?

yes there is breaks due to the bezels. The software has bezel compensation that you adjust. When I first did this I was worried about it but when you start gaming you dont even see them and the side monitors become more of a peripheral vison type situation. In high action FPS games like BF3 your eyes totally tune out the bezels and focus on the center screen its pretty cool actully.

Very true on silent treatment, i love when they try to up the anty by banging things and walking by all pissed off looking cause you aren't noticing they are ignoring you..

I always laugh with the banging things or door slamming.. she's like 5 ft tall and hurts her fists when we play fight. Do they think we're getting intimidated by a door being closed forcefully?? hahaha...

If you need a woman to be at your best your probably gay.

If you prefer penis in your mouth, THEN you are probably gay.

I was simply implying that my girl and I are better together. As you said, I made her love me at my worst... and over time I've realized she doesn't deserve my worst. She deserves my best. However, I already know I got lucky with her... like one in a million lucky.

I work out. So when I take my shirt off the woman doesn't care about the time I put in. I sell it to my wife like this and it works:

I don't drink

I don't go out with buddies golfing

I don't go out with buddies drinking

I don't gamble

I work out

I game

Now go ask your friends if they want to trade husbands.

That usually does the trick lol

I work out. So when I take my shirt off the woman doesn't care about the time I put in. I sell it to my wife like this and it works:

I don't drink

I don't gamble

I work out

I game

If you get Kinect you can do both simultaneously...

sounds gay.

Damn! Why can't I find a guy like you guys? I always find the one who wants ME to go to bed when he does. And/or he intrudes on my time to myself.

JiF is single.. if you can deal with the trike thing and the pathological lying you 2 may have a shot.

I was simply implying that my girl and I are better together. As you said, I made her love me at my worst... and over time I've realized she doesn't deserve my worst. She deserves my best. However, I already know I got lucky with her... like one in a million lucky.

If you like penis in your mouth your DEFINATELY gay. Weird how your not sure about that.

By being at your worse I did not imply to be bad to her. What I meant was to just be yourself and not try to act at some standard you have no way in hell of maintaining. Actually Monkey.... you are one person who I think can only be himself and probably do it naturally.

A lot of it has to do with the men a woman was with before you. Mrs Crusher dated all these self proclaimed badboys that had her convinced she made a difference in their life. Everyone of her relationsips ended the same way. The dudes ran out of lies and she felt betrayed and dissapointed.

The difference with me is I have never once dissapointed her. From the day we met to 11 years later living together I have never surprised her. She knows what to expect from me no matter what the situation. Consistency.

I would do anything she ever asked me but at the same time she knows what NOT to ask. Minus me being a fatty and her wanting me to live longer. LOL

I don't drink

I don't gamble

I work out

I game

Your wife is a blessed woman,

I'm a meat head. Working out = lifting heavy sh*t. Not flailing at a tv screen lol. JMO, if that works for people then more power to them.

Have you ever shadow boxed ? or hit a heavy bag/speed bag ? Try playing one of those boxing games for about 5 minutes and see how you feel. Its a great cardio work out lifting weights is a whole different story.

Have you ever shadow boxed ? or hit a heavy bag/speed bag ? Try playing one of those boxing games for about 5 minutes and see how you feel. Its a great cardio work out lifting weights is a whole different story.

I like jump roping/sprints for my cardio. I'm a bitch when it comes to long distance stuff.

If you found another human being who will willingly spend time with you, I'd say it's more like 1 in 6 billion

If you found another human being who will willingly spend time with you, I'd say it's more like 1 in 6 billion

for realz.. can you imagine the incredible patience she must have.. having to deal with someone constantly pounding their chest for seemingly normal every day activities.

"Hey honey today I got the cashier to give me back a nickle instead of 4 pennies" pound pound pound

"Today I came up with an alternate route home that shaved 4 minutes of my commute" pound pound pound

"I called cable and made them give me Starz free for 30 days" pound pound pound

It has to be a disaster to deal with that.

nice! that's a nice gaming rig... I'm 100% console unfortunately, and skyrim on my 55" LED w/surround looks pretty nice too :biggrin:

Yeah I was thinking about getting it for the console instead but Im so used to the keyboard when it comes to RPG's..... Games that come in 3D I would play on the TV in my den on the console for sure bethesda failed not making this game 3D.

Archived