Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Sign-Up Thread

HessStation

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake stories? Ha!!! Like I have any reason to lie to you losers. You'd be more interested in my exploints on Super Nintendo or whatever the **** you guys play over my exploints in young ladies panties.

If I wanted to fake a story, I'd tell you about my uber cool character in Lords of War Craft and what he's ranked. Then you'd cream yourself in jealousy.

Exploits you idiot. Exploits.

And yeah, you have "no reason" to lie to us about your super awesome totally way rad Zach Morris life... that somehow takes place when you aren't on JN 20 hours a day. My apologies.

Exploits you idiot. Exploits.

And yeah, you have "no reason" to lie to us about your super awesome totally way rad Zach Morris life... that somehow takes place when you aren't on JN 20 hours a day. My apologies.

You're jealousy stinks like your ugly Ape body. And its impossible for me to be online that much. I need at least 9 hours of beauty sleep because I'm beautiful.

My life >>> yours

deal with it

Fag

You're jealousy stinks like your ugly Ape body. And its impossible for me to be online that much. I need at least 9 hours of beauty sleep because I'm beautiful.

My life >>> yours

deal with it

Fag

I'm not jealous, I quite enjoy reading about your exploints. I mean, the extra effort of figuring out what words you were trying to spell makes it that much more compelling when I finally figure out that you are saying one of the same 3-5 things you say repeatedly as if its suddenly going to become humorous.

Then, when I look at my sad, weakling, penny-loafer life ... it fills me with gay joy to know that somewhere out there, is a guy like you. On the internet. Getting laid. Every time he types it.

I'm not jealous, I quite enjoy reading about your exploints. I mean, the extra effort of figuring out what words you were trying to spell makes it that much more compelling when I finally figure out that you are saying one of the same 3-5 things you say repeatedly as if its suddenly going to become humorous.

Then, when I look at my sad, weakling, penny-loafer life ... it fills me with gay joy to know that somewhere out there, is a guy like you. On the internet. Getting laid. Every time he types it.

Glad you're coming to grips with reality. I'll continue my stories and exploits. Thanksgiving morning was a hoot - banged some chick out crahsed at her house and then was kicked out at 9am. Sucked. Had no where to because it was in Orlando. Took a nap in my brothers drive way in my car because he didnt make it home the night before either. Barely made it to Thanksgiving dinner.

I wont even go into my story at the Gators game. I love college.

Glad you're coming to grips with reality. I'll continue my stories and exploits. Thanksgiving morning was a hoot - banged some chick out crahsed at her house and then was kicked out at 9am. Sucked. Had no where to because it was in Orlando. Took a nap in my brothers drive way in my car because he didnt make it home the night before either. Barely made it to Thanksgiving dinner.

I wont even go into my story at the Gators game. I love college.

I've partied in Gainesville. Figures the one story you won't tell, is probably the one I'd believe.

I expect better from you Ape. This is weak.

I'm sorry that you've been daing the same girl so long you guys probably dont even bang anymore. Sucks. I was there once...we'd go days, sometimes weeks with out it. So lame.

Now, I bang when I wanna bang. Not at work though. Not smart. My new thing is waiting till a girl gets fired and then banging them with the - lets catch up line. I may or may not have influence in the firing for that sole purpose.

I've partied in Gainesville. Figures the one story you won't tell, is probably the one I'd believe.

We took a party bus to G-ville. Ended up meeting a FSU fan from Jax Beach in G-ville who rode the bus back to Jax with us. We banged and I'll never call her again. Thats how role. Skinned it too. I hope I catch an deadly STD.

We took a party bus to G-ville. Ended up meeting a FSU fan from Jax Beach in G-ville who rode the bus back to Jax with us. We banged and I'll never call her again. Thats how role. Skinned it too. I hope I catch an deadly STD.

Charming.

so you banged a fat chick in the bathroom of a bus and didn't talk to her again? who knew your roll in these exploints was so epic.

Chalk me down for jealous.

that's what all weaklings say.

I haven't been in a fight like 15 years but Crusher challenged me to a couple on this site. I couldn't get money for the flight to VA so it never materialized.

Actually, I'm not sure he challenged me so much as said he was going to rip my head off. An alt game and a thread on dogs is what almost led us to blows.

I never challenged you to a fight. I just said I'd knock the sh*t out of you if you shot my dog.

Ok.

<3

Charming.

I'm not trying to be the worlds best boyfriend. Faggot.

so you banged a fat chick in the bathroom of a bus and didn't talk to her again? who knew your roll in these exploints was so epic.

Chalk me down for jealous.

Obviously. You met me and know how beautiful I am.

challenge him to a fight.

He gunna fight on your shoulders?

<3

I'm not trying to be the worlds best boyfriend. Faggot.

Obviously. You met me and know how beautiful I am.

He gunna fight on your shoulders?

Who knew that talking about being in a good relationship would cut so deep. Yes, I totally come across as the fag here.

Dont listen to these self righteous liars. All acting like they are the alpha boy friend. What a bunch of losers. You want nothing to do with these dbags. The second they do something you dont like they will cry like little bitches...."but I try so hard to be a good bf and make you happy" blahblah.

Look, Lily. I'll give you the night of your life and never talk to you again and it will be 10x the experience of dating one of these idiots. Deal?

Sweet offer, I'm sure, but I'll pass, hon. I don't think you can handle me, frankly. But that's okay. I'm not interested in any of the others either. I'm happily seeing someone at the moment.

I think your right. You need a real man like Crusher. Think about it baby.,... you could make me dinner, I could eat it, I could fall asleep/ Yeah baby... Crusher style.

Yeah, that Mrs. Crusher is a lucky lady.

Archived