Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Sign-Up Thread

HessStation

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome leelou.. I'm part of the Jetnation welcome committe. when you have a chance please PM me a quick photo of yourself doing something like playing tennis or archery. we are putting together a collage of new members and will unveil it on Jan 1st.

* Feel free to send as many pics as you like.

Thanks,

Pac

JN Welcome Committe Founder (and lone member)

welcome leelou.. I'm part of the Jetnation welcome committe. when you have a chance please PM me a quick photo of yourself doing something like playing tennis or archery. we are putting together a collage of new members and will unveil it on Jan 1st.

Thanks,

Pac

i almost made the same post yesterday, typed it half way out too... if my brain is starting to operate on the same wavelength as pacs I have problems

Leelou, just to forewarn you, this is how Pac welcomes people to his neighborhood:

%27Welcome+to+Hell%27.jpg

Now imagine how he welcomes people to JN.

as you can see leelou my friends like to poke fun at me for my position here at JN. Don't let this dissuade you from PMing the pics at your earliest convenience.

gracias.

Leeloe, in addition chairing the welcome committee, pac also takes care of the illustrious grounds here at JN. As you make your through the main entrance up to site, take time to notice the beautifully sculpted lawn and shrubbery

Leeloe, in addition chairing the welcome committee, pac also takes care of the illustrious grounds here at JN. As you make your through the main entrance up to site, take time to notice the beautifully sculpted lawn and shrubbery

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Thanks,

Pac

It would have been easier to just ask CTM for one.

Archived