Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Sign-Up Thread

HessStation

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont they just call Suh KONG he would be the Apes favorite player

I'm sure in the ape's mind, he's his favorite player, he would've been a first round pick if not for Apple luring him away due to his creative genius.. you know

your puny physique has been well documented on these forums for years. I'm just doing my part.

//scoffs at transparent goading intent to get me to post picture of myself so you can photoshop my face on to an obese rat

///appreciates effort

//scoffs at transparent goading intent to get me to post picture of myself so you can photoshop my face on to an obese rat

///appreciates effort

get a load of this guy, he thinks were all dying to know what he looks like

Sweet offer, I'm sure, but I'll pass, hon. I don't think you can handle me, frankly. But that's okay. I'm not interested in any of the others either. I'm happily seeing someone at the moment.

I guess I should have been nicer. He DID offer me the best 3 minutes 7 seconds of my life.

Grrrr...baby...grrr. Ouch. What did I say to be so harsh? Dont worry. Dont answer. I still <3 your soul.

get a load of this guy, he thinks were all dying to know what he looks like

gorilla.jpg

Do you still need more players? If so, I'd like to sign up. You can blame Verbal for bringing another girl from DM. :)

Welcome. Verbal's a nice girl, we treat her really well here and are very fond of her. Nice to meet you

Archived