At the end of the game...

LurkerKing

Though I'm not able to intelligently discuss the relative gayness of TomShane and JiF, I sure would like to know how your dumb a$$ evidently has been dubbed the resident nerd.

I don't try as hard to seem smart.... My nerdiness is more approachable

go cut yourself

And i'd just like to see good QB/Offensive play... in almost 30 years following this team I've seen sustained good QB play 2 times.. 11 games in 1986 from O'Brien and 11 games from VInny in 1998.. that's it

Chad's magical season and subsequent thumping of the QB you have the hardon for seem to have slipped your mind eh?

Chad's magical season and subsequent thumping of the QB you have the hardon for seem to have slipped your mind eh?

I spent most of that season in a state of disbelief until the Raiders depants him and ended the fairytale..

So no, I don't consider that witnessing good qb play.. more like witnessing defenses that didn't know how to hit a knuckleballer

I spent most of that season in a state of disbelief until the Raiders depants him and ended the fairytale..

So no, I don't consider that witnessing good qb play.. more like witnessing defenses that didn't know how to hit a knuckleballer

The beating the Jets gave to Peyton was worse than the one Chad got from the Raiders... but don't let facts get in the way of your illogical hatred.

You would be wrong, that was very good qb play for an extended period of time.

The beating the Jets gave to Peyton was worse than the one Chad got from the Raiders... but don't let facts get in the way of your illogical hatred.

Only difference being that Peyton has 12 years of evidence to the contrary, whereas Chad played 3 great games 10 years ago.. besides that, same thing

It's all relative. This is a football message board not a menses meeting.

At the end of the day, it usually works out pretty evenly. Many of the types that are in mensa, are so socially awkward that clearly some parts of their brain work deficiently

Just because TomShane doesn't let you violate him in the same ways JIF does, doesn't necessarily make this true. Perhaps your just not Tom's type.

Have you guys not been paying attention to the love blooming between dbatesman and TOmGayne? Its the gayest thing in the history of message boards. They cant go a single post with out creaming themselves over each others material. Cant imagine the PM's they exchange knowing what TOmGayne has sent me before.

Though I'm not able to intelligently discuss the relative gayness of TomShane and JiF, I sure would like to know how your dumb a$$ evidently has been dubbed the resident nerd.

You dont know the how nerdy noodle nerd hair magnet can get.

Maybe Tebow should do that with Elway.

Tebow doesnt curse or talk back to superiors. He's not a little cali homo model.

Archived