Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

your team is a joke.. couple flukey wins early on when Fitzpuketrick resembled a competent NFL QB. You're one and done with nothing to show for it.

Congrats.

Piss drunk during the draft, missed my first pick, didnt give a **** about your stupid league, told I was an idiot with the worst team ever and I'm in the playoffs.

Suck it, piss off. You're dead. Go bitch in the dead thread errr scum thread (**** you Ape)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a credit to my drafting skill that I was even in contention until the last game. When your 1st overall pick misses as much time as Mcfadden has, it's hard to rebound.

You'll be happy to know I qualified for my "big money" leagues playoffs with a win this weekend.

p.s. I hate you.

Yeah, that's the reason why I was certain to grab Bush as a handcuff in the one league I have DMC in. At this point you just have to assume he's going to miss some games.

I'm having a good year. Honestly I stopped caring about that team once bye weeks rolled in.

Qualified for playoffs in other 2 leagues and 1 win behind in my other points per week league.

Best part is I have my former boss rd 1. I'm the 1 seed. It'd be nice to knock her out.

Not sure - but I think I beat you to get in. I havent been paying attention either. I was just trying to beat CTM and knock him out of the playoffs.

I got Brett first round. It would be awesome to knock him off his high horse with my sh*tty team.

4 for 4 in playoffs in all the leagues I'm in, including your horrible horrible league. Remember, "the worst team ever assembled" - the "horrible draft".

LMFAO!!!!

Same here, although I have to admit, the most comical definitely has to be barely sneaking into the playoffs of RJF's league thanks to a week 13 tie. I fully expect you to kick my a$$ in our game this week, that team has been a complete mess for me, by far my worst in all of my leagues.

Same here, although I have to admit, the most comical definitely has to be barely sneaking into the playoffs of RJF's league thanks to a week 13 tie. I fully expect you to kick my a$$ in our game this week, that team has been a complete mess for me, by far my worst in all of my leagues.

My team in that league has been blowing up lately. I'm averaging like 160pts per game over the last 4 or so weeks while not making the optimal choices (leaving points on the bench). Totally expecting a collapse vs. you. lol

I'm happy I'm in. I need AP back desperately if in making it deep at all.

Piss drunk during the draft, missed my first pick, didnt give a **** about your stupid league, told I was an idiot with the worst team ever and I'm in the playoffs.

Suck it, piss off. You're dead. Go bitch in the dead thread errr scum thread (**** you Ape)

It wasn't "my" league. And you and the people who "stop caring" are a disgrace to Fantasy Football. It's pigs like you that throw off the balance.

I can say I worked the waiver wire and set the best lineup I could in every league. But that's just because I'm competitive and not an aloof stoner who boogie boards and thinks his pick up games at the YMCA are the real deal.

Yeah, that's the reason why I was certain to grab Bush as a handcuff in the one league I have DMC in. At this point you just have to assume he's going to miss some games.

I know but I typically take RB with # 1 overall and he was the best left at 11. When I made the pick I knew I was going to regret it.

It wasn't "my" league. And you and the people who "stop caring" are a disgrace to Fantasy Football. It's pigs like you that throw off the balance.

I can say I worked the waiver wire and set the best lineup I could in every league. But that's just because I'm competitive and not an aloof stoner who boogie boards and thinks his pick up games at the YMCA are the real deal.

Hahahahahahahaahaha. I started paying attention late to play spoiler vs. CTM (which didnt workout). So **** off. I thought you of all people would appreciate that.

I'm just so dam good that I dont need to pay attention. Maybe its because I drafted so well. LMFAO!!!!

My team in that league has been blowing up lately. I'm averaging like 160pts per game over the last 4 or so weeks while not making the optimal choices (leaving points on the bench). Totally expecting a collapse vs. you. lol

We'll see, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it. Part of my problem has been, with the exception of this past week in which it still took a huge late rally just to pull off that tie (thanks entirely to Klecko's dislike of Rivers), I've been leaving way too many points on the bench. Problem was a lot of them were just choices I would have never reasonably made. I mean, who really would bench Steven Jackson for Reggie Bush (although I finally did this week)? Even with that, my team just hasn't been playing particularly great lately.

I'm happy I'm in. I need AP back desperately if in making it deep at all.

I'm thrilled to have made it, i just don't expect it to last long. It's probably actually my most healthy team too, but it just seems as though most of my guys (particularly the WRs and TEs) peaked waaaay too early in the season.

oh and I detest Desean Jackson more than Mcfadden.. Complete waste of a pick because he was crying about his contract. All the while seemingly not understanding that by dogging it he's hurting his chances of getting the contract he wants.

at least Mcfadden is just brittle..

I'm thrilled to have made it, i just don't expect it to last long. It's probably actually my most healthy team too, but it just seems as though most of my guys (particularly the WRs and TEs) peaked waaaay too early in the season.

My rb2/flex has crushed me. First time doing ppr

I don't know... but I do think the beating I gave Pac in week 13 bumped him out of his own league's playoffs. Anything else that happens from here on out will pale in comparison to the joy I take in knowing that.

Yep, same here.. a couple weeks back Pac scored the second most points in the league, but he was also on the receiving end of the biggest blowout that week ... was def satisfying.

I'm having a good year. Honestly I stopped caring about that team once bye weeks rolled in.

Qualified for playoffs in other 2 leagues and 1 win behind in my other points per week league.

Best part is I have my former boss rd 1. I'm the 1 seed. It'd be nice to knock her out.

Just knock her out? No raping?

lol, this fantasy sports raping feels a lot worse when talking about a female.

I know but I typically take RB with # 1 overall and he was the best left at 11. When I made the pick I knew I was going to regret it.

Oh shut it, pick #11 is barely first round and you picked 3 picks later + you should've drafted bush, as BG said..

nitwit

DPR!! :wub:

Y'all megagame a lot. The only people I can meta are confirmed town, being quiet, just got here and dead.

I'm getting a summy vibe from CTM. Any reason for the vote on DPR?

I haven't had time to get into any case work yet, went out last night and then passed out early. I'm going to devote my lunch hour to working on this game. I don't like not voting this long but don't want to recklessly vote by being a sheep.

We've made it this far. Let's go all the way. Together.

Where is Wombat? AVM?

Didn't know they were playing...could move to AVM...but still like CTM.

I'm not getting much from the CTM and brett trains. I'd like to hear more from SMC, scumbat, and Verbal.

Leelou, this is your first JN game, right? Welcome to the sh*t-show. heh

lol, I'd like to hear more from them too. Especially Wombat. For some reason, I don't think it's going to happen though.

Another post that is making me curious is from Lily. She agreed with the Ape and my "slip" which was obviously just a joking mistake and wanted to look at me, but never did. Dont know if they'd both try and set up my lynch, but something to think about.

Once Ape flipped dirty, I didn't think it was so interesting.

Yukon Cornelius, aka Wombat, Town Lie Detector has been savagely ripped apart limb by limb.

Alright, I wanted to laugh at everyone for this too...but I didnt even know Lily was mod confirmed so I'll let it pass.

Now, the real question is - was that a wifom play from scum or where they just as stupid as me?

Archived