Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

Work and life (wife 8th month preg + holiday season) has been hectic, so I'm trying to stay as active as I can.

As to the double kills last night, I think it was a shoot-for-shoot. Since there are 3 characters mentioned in the scene, that must mean scum killed one and either Smash or Sharrow killed the other.

As to shake up the inactives, uhm, okay. But I think we have better things to look at from how things have progressed. So I like going back to my old reliable.

Vote: CTM

He was going pretty hard at JC, saying he was the SK with a clever reveal, but it should be clear now that JC was telling the truth with Smash revealed as the SK. In other words, it was "don't look at me as scummy, look at the other non scum threat!" that is, a third party threat. That's been blown up.

LOL... ninja'ed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i think we all want to pressure inactives, but everybody's picking a different one.. lol

True, and I certainly didn't help that case either (even though SMC of course posted right before me), but at this point if we're just trying to get people to speak up I'm not sure we just need to focus on one person.

Work and life (wife 8th month preg + holiday season) has been hectic, so I'm trying to stay as active as I can.

As to the double kills last night, I think it was a shoot-for-shoot. Since there are 3 characters mentioned in the scene, that must mean scum killed one and either Smash or Sharrow killed the other.

As to shake up the inactives, uhm, okay. But I think we have better things to look at from how things have progressed. So I like going back to my old reliable.

Vote: CTM

He was going pretty hard at JC, saying he was the SK with a clever reveal, but it should be clear now that JC was telling the truth with Smash revealed as the SK. In other words, it was "don't look at me as scummy, look at the other non scum threat!" that is, a third party threat. That's been blown up.

Resisting urge to get omgus'y, but basically all you've done all game is bury your vote on me, before burying your head in the sand. And this is like the second or third time you've went with the a vote for ctm is always a good vote rational.. no likey past day 1

Granted, i was wrong that JC is the sk, he can certainly still be scum however... But since when does being wrong indict someone?

I thought the same thing. Was going to make a silly about it. Scummiest mod confirmed townie ever?

Caught my eye as well, although the comment has been made by a few others. Verbal's comment raised my eyebrows a bit higher tbh. Throwing "it's her classic scumtell" out there when she's the MCI is just weird.

Meh, I was merely amusing myself over the long a$$ night phase.

still half asleep so not sure if you're scoldling me.. I'm just throwing some crap around for fun. carry on.

Didn't mean it that way...just recalled a previous game (Hess modded I think) where he let the "dead" continue to communicate in thread...interesting game to say the least...once your alignment came up thought your suspect list was accurate...just disagree on Crusher...don't think he would have stomped on the brakes of my train that hard as scum.

lots of killers went down last night, should make the game even slower.. lol

. Vote AVM

When Brett flipped town, I immediately thought about AVM asking for permission to lynch Brett, which Jif i believe happily obliged. He also showed up late in Pac lynch and voted someone else before vanishing.. Basically 2 times were it seemed he knew we were about to lynch non scum..

At the very least i think he needs to get pressured a little bit..

(btw, is anyone's search facked? none of avm's posts from the brett lynch are showing up for me)

Thought the exact same thing and in effort to get two trains going and not have such a spread in votes.

Vote AVM

1. Lily - scummiest mod confirmed townie ever

2. Vic - town vibe

3. JiF - bad a$$ mofo

4. AVM - scum vibe

5. Pac - lynched D1 (epic) - double voter

6. Ape - Killed N1 - scum role blocker

7. Verb - no read, barely contributing

8. 80 - SatanDerpFan80 - no read

9. Crusher - is he playing?

10. CTM - strong town read

11. Sharrow - Killed N2 - town Vig

12. Smash - Killed N2 - SK

13. Brett - Lynched D2 - extra vote to be lynched very gay

14. Jetscode - uncountered phychologist.

15. Leelou - scum vibe

16. DPR - playing more conservative than I'm used to

17. Wombat - Killed N1 - town lie detector

18. BG - making me nervous playing very town like

19. SMC - barely playing - could be a scum tactic

Moral to my story - lots of people barely playing the game which is making it very difficult. After reading my list again, a couple of things have stood out to me but I'd prefer not to mention them yet because I want to see if it continues.

Best bets for scum right now - AVM, Leelou, Crushlove

I'm also open for a mass reveal...but thats nothing new. I think it will speed the game up and give us something to work off which we dont have much now, especially consdering we lost both non-scum killers last night.

Moral to my story - lots of people barely playing the game which is making it very difficult. After reading my list again, a couple of things have stood out to me but I'd prefer not to mention them yet because I want to see if it continues.

I'm also open for a mass reveal...but thats nothing new. I think it will speed the game up and give us something to work off which we dont have much now, especially consdering we lost both non-scum killers last night.

Your suspicious of me because Im not playing? Interesting.

Sadly- I'm with you on the big fella. I generally dislike games with such low activity. No fun to play and no fun to mod.

I feel really good on AVM. I usually am pretty spot on with him. If he's scum I'd retire

I'd say more aloof than not playing.

Aloof. I nailed Smash yesterday. I stopped the JC and CTM trians because I thought they where moving too fast. I don;t look at you till later in the game when you either get bored as a townie or try to make a move as scum. Don;t push me boy.

Your suspicious of me because Im not playing? Interesting.

Yes. You like to lay low as scum. And you are lying lower than I ever seen. Disinterested townie? Maybe. But you <3 the mafia and would at least be contributing to the meme.

Funny that you posted minutes after I said that too...

Yes. You like to lay low as scum. And you are lying lower than I ever seen. Disinterested townie? Maybe. But you <3 the mafia and would at least be contributing to the meme.

Funny that you posted minutes after I said that too...

When I get a chance I read in between patients. Not alot of time to sit and type until lunch. You already know that.

Im town but to call me disinterested is odd. I nailed the SK and stopped two trains.

Im actually voting SMC for the exact thing you are accusing me off. I think you got the idea just the wrong guy.

I hate you all. Deadline Monday 1:00 pm est. You all bitch about a couple extra hours at night and then this. Start playing or I'll make it tomorrow night.

Tight deadlines favor scum.. Long nights don't favor much of anyone

Archived