Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scum bastards Congrats guys :) SMC thanks for killing me after I killed the Ape my next target was going to be CTM on night 3. So I would have knocked off 2 of you scummy bastards

BG were you not getting my hints ? or did you ? I was mentioning the snow and sh*t like that

@ CTM...well played....had you by the tail but left off the pressure...like to say 80 fukked me up with his hammer...but the fault lies with me...you too have a tell...and doubt you can change your play as well as the Ape.

I didn't think I did, but perhaps i do.. I don't count pac catching me early, he always thinks I'm scum early... but you def caught me

Great game guys.

Awesome to have you back, Lily, and Leelou is a great addition. I hope you both keep on playing.

And, yeah, not to keep kissing Hess' a$$, but the scenes were phenomenal. I reread them a couple of times just for fun.

scum bastards Congrats guys :) SMC thanks for killing me after I killed the Ape my next target was going to be CTM on night 3. So I would have knocked off 2 of you scummy bastards

BG were you not getting my hints ? or did you ? I was mentioning the snow and sh*t like that

I killed the Ape, you only burned his corpse.

a little bump for self congratulations. note with my last post before my death scene I called 4 out of 5 baddies for town.

Now one wanted to listen... Scum MVP's JiF and J80.

Smash, CTM, Crush, APE

honorable mention SMC for his dancing around my lynch without voting me.

I didn't think I did, but perhaps i do.. I don't count pac catching me early, he always thinks I'm scum early... but you def caught me

lies.

your best move was taking me out otherwise my foot would have been up your whole teams a$$.

DPR, I knew you were the symp. :):wub:

I wish I had more time. I really didn't mean to seem like I was trying to skate by. The game started and then I got a promotion at work so for 6 hours a day I had someone hovering over me training me. Then I got horribly sick and kept passing out as soon as I got home. :(

I'll play again if you guys want me to.

I wish I had more time. I really didn't mean to seem like I was trying to skate by. The game started and then I got a promotion at work so for 6 hours a day I had someone hovering over me training me. Then I got horribly sick and kept passing out as soon as I got home. :(

Yes please.

Basic set up:

Town:

1.Verb Cop -Rudolph (Lynched D3)

2.80 Tracker -Baby New Year (NK'ed N4)

3.JiF Doc -Hermey The Misfit Elf (Killed D5)

4.Wombat LD -Yukon Cornelius (NK'ed N1)

5.Sharrow Vig -Bumble (SK Killed N2)

6.Lily Confirmed Town -Clarice the Doe (Killed D5)

7.Brett Needs Extra Vote to be Lynched -Head Elf (Lynched D2)

8.Crusher Bomb (lynch only-choice hammer) -Fireball (SK killed N4)

9.Pac Double Voter -Coach Comet (Lynched D1)

10.AVM Lover -Donner /Rudolph’s Dad looking for Mistzi (NK N3)

11.Vic Lover Mistzi /Rudolph’s Mom looking for Donner (NK N3)

12.JC Psychiatrist -Sam The Snowman (Killed D5)

Scum:

13.Leelou GodFather- King Moonracer

14.Ape RoleBlocker- Spotted Elephant (Vig and SK killed N1)

15.Chan Watcher- Charlie in the Box

16.SMC BPV- Dolly for Sue (Lynched D4)

17.DPR Symp- (Modified-Scum will never know who he is) Train with Square Wheels

3rd Party Team- (same win condition but no QT and will not know who the other one is…but will know he/she has a teammate somewhere out there)

18.Smash SK -Heat Miser- can kill only on odd nights (NK'ed N2)

19.BG SK -Snow Miser- can kill only on even nights (Converted N4 & Killed D5)

Definitely play again.

I know you did. :cool: And of course you are going to play more - if you can stand it. heh

Mafia is not a choice. It is a brutal addiction.

Who's on the queue to mod? I'm pretty much slammed until until early January, but then I should be ready to unleash my Usual Suspects game. This is the one where you use vote points to buy roles. It's killer diller.

Yeah she did, I told her I was 99.9% sure it was jif. Was shocked when we watched him visit leelou.. , I remember 1 time thinking man if he dies we're all going down cause he's protected us all so strongly, we were saying stuff like great game by jif.. I honestly had never seen better symp play

Nice set-up Hess..thanks for letting me play...

@ Scum...I had all your asses except Leelou (great addition to JN mafia BTW)

@ Townies,,,we have worked to do...the JiF/80 rush to kill, kill, kill got us nowhere...

@ Ape...your a$$ is mine now...you were obvious from the git go...change or die early from now on.

@ CTM...well played....had you by the tail but left off the pressure...like to say 80 fukked me up with his hammer...but the fault lies with me...you too have a tell...and doubt you can change your play as well as the Ape.

@ all...thanks again. Had fun!

Yeah, the last time I was scum was Vic's Transformer's game. When Smash came at me on D1, I tried to start playing like I did back around the time Smash quit - which isn't how I've played the last 10 games or so. I found myself waffling between styles and new I was playing like obvious scum. Great job nailing it. I think we both have tell's on each other, kinda funny that I got you D1 last game - you got me D1 this game. :)

a little bump for self congratulations. note with my last post before my death scene I called 4 out of 5 baddies for town.

Now one wanted to listen... Scum MVP's JiF and J80.

You = chest pounding Ape a$$.

I haven't caught up. Has anyone talked about how bad is Jif is yet?

JIF = Scum's most valuable primate.

This monkey is no longer alone with his poop flinging.

Ha! So much for coming in here and pushing my no role for CTM case.

You guys played me like a fiddle. Good game scum. Its funny, I actually thought about protecting myself just in case.

First game as a Doc was a debacle. lol

You played awesome Batman.

Ha! So much for coming in here and pushing my no role for CTM case.

I really wanted to claim sk and see if I could get you to vote JC or BG, luckily we had the cop on our side and such risky moves weren't needed, although I was laying the framework for it

You played awesome Batman.

Thanks!

I really wanted to claim sk and see if I could get you to vote JC or BG, luckily we had the cop on our side and such risky moves weren't needed, although I was laying the framework for it

You had me...was full town read until I posted the Ape recap and then realized the entire game was rolled up. When you started doing the whole, "play the mod" thingy, I knew you duped me...just too late.

@Hess - this game was fantastic. You took material that is near and dear to my heart and adapted it to mafia quite well. Accomplishing exactly what I try to accomplish in my setups, a challenging setup with a rich narrative connection to the source. Excellent.

@JIF - you are Batman.

@Pac - you are an idiot, but you were right as you started OMGUS spouting names on your way to the gallows. Good job?

@Jetscode - great scumhunting pal.

@CTM - awesome to finally be scum with you. As I suspected, our giant brains work very well together when we aren't mock fighting in thread. Heh.

@SMC and @Leelou - also awesome to be scum with you both. Leelou, you must continue to play. Be town next time so you can contribute, lol.

@DPR - I'm guessing you lived a long time because I was dead by the time you joined us. I do love to kill pirates.

@EVERYONE ELSE - who is modding the next game?

Yeah, first and last time I've ever been sad to see ape die. I could only muster 1 "celebration" video. Luckily Smash had my back with a second. Ape hung in there, followed along and helped greatly with strategy, to his credit.. considering he died N1. Next time i'd like to try in a game that doesn't have 4 NK'ers :D

You had me...was full town read until I posted the Ape recap and then realized the entire game was rolled up. When you started doing the whole, "play the mod" thingy, I knew you duped me...just too late.

That was the first time i had a hint of doubt you weren't our symp, I was thinking, why is our symp bringing up the 1 thing I'm sitting here hoping nobody notices. lol

I was going to claim doctor/night time bomb/BPV or SK if I got to L-2, all roles which I wouldn't want to reveal if true, and point out that I was never actually at L-2, which is why I revealed roleless early in the first place. But We already had the guilty verdict with Leelou play in, so all I really had to do was slow everyone down and wait for leelou...

Yeah, first and last time I've ever been sad to see ape die. I could only muster 1 "celebration" video. Luckily Smash had my back with a second. Ape hung in there, followed along and helped greatly with strategy, to his credit.. considering he died N1. Next time i'd like to try in a game that doesn't have 4 NK'ers :biggrin:

This game had the potential for 6 deaths within an hour...

Just an example could have been say like:

Crusher lynched hammer by AVM.........Crusher and AVM and Vic would all die in lynch

Sharrow-Vig kills Wombat.......Wombat dies

Smash-SK Kills CTM................CTM dies

SMC-Scum NK's JC.................JC dies

I was REALLY hoping for some kind of scenario like that to happen within like an hour's span or something. Very disappointing....

First off, Hess the scenes were awesome. They're always one of my favorite parts of mafia, and you did an amazing job. Sorry I didn't get Vic earlier...I just couldn't imagine it being him, lol. Thought it was awesome we both went after Sharrow night 1.

With that said, I'm sorry to you and everyone else. My activity this time of year is lower...but this game was a bit ridiculous at times. I don't like to be disrespectful like that, and I apologize. My finals are done by Thursday, and I get away from everything else and will be home til the 2nd week in January, so things will finally calm down.

Oh and CTM, totally h8u. I was ready to try and string you up the next day :P SMC and BG owned me though.

lol.. apparently everyone was on to me..

just wanted to say again that it was a great game. The second serial killer threw us for a loop, but when re-reading the scenes and considering the source material it made so much sense and was there to catch earlier. The twist that jif supplied where he apparently received a PM that said scum symp, def had me lmao

lol.. apparently everyone was on to me..

just wanted to say again that it was a great game. The second serial killer threw us for a loop, but when re-reading the scenes and considering the source material it made so much sense and was there to catch earlier. The twist that jif supplied where he apparently received a PM that said scum symp, def had me lmao

I dunno...I know it's easier to say afterwards, but it seemed to me you were more trying to get me to stumble over myself..set me up. Reminded me of Sharrow last game he was scum, just seemed more contrived than genuine scum hunting to me. That being said, if you reacting correctly (and how that would be even I dont know) to my reveal I woulda flipped over to thinking you were town.

I dunno...I know it's easier to say afterwards, but it seemed to me you were more trying to get me to stumble over myself..set me up. Reminded me of Sharrow last game he was scum, just seemed more contrived than genuine scum hunting to me. That being said, if you reacting correctly (and how that would be even I dont know) to my reveal I woulda flipped over to thinking you were town.

No worries dude, not my best game., Got no reason not to believe u. That lying pig pac was obviously just omgus/sop...

Once again, what an epic game. The set up was fantastic and the scenes hilarious, and telling, which made them doubly awesome. If we read them closely they would reveal alot. There was debate about my role in killing Smash and surviving Sharrow's NK. I could've claimed townie BPV, but it wouldn't work because Dolly was shown in the scene.

That helped us, in the end and set up the winning bus job.

And we were generally floored when we saw that Jif visited Leelou. It was cinematic. We were completely convinced JiF was the symp. Hell, he saved me and CTM. We were thinking Crusher was the doc.

Archived