JetNation closing in on 2,000,000 total posts

Jetsfan80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Less than 1,000 to go.

I predict that post # 2 million will by my scoop that Peyton Manning is coming to the Jets. The scoop will be given to me by Andre Wadsworth.

This is JN we're talking about. It's destined to either be something mind-numbingly stupid or unbelievably inappropriate.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the latter.

This is JN we're talking about. It's destined to either be something mind-numbingly stupid or unbelievably inappropriate.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the latter.

If it ends up being an essay by you about how much JN means to you I'll blow my brains out.

If it ends up being an essay by you about how much JN means to you I'll blow my brains out.

For this reason alone, I'm going to get writing right now, come up with something that is as long as JN will possibly allow in a single post, and then spend every single second from now until post # 1,999,999 appears, waiting to click "submit thread".

For this reason alone, I'm going to get writing right now, come up with something that is as long as JN will possibly allow in a single post, and then spend every single second from now until post # 1,999,999 appears, waiting to click "submit thread".

tl;dr

Archived